Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Lions @ Texans(next year) (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43011)

Farough 10-05-2007 09:15 PM

Lions @ Texans(next year)

I was wondering if anyone would be able to commit this year to selling tickets to the Lions game next year. Me and my friend(a Lions fan) want to make the trip down to watch the game. Preferrably lower bowl, and somewhere where he will get heckled lol...

Thanks in advance,

Farough

HardcoreTexan 10-07-2007 08:47 PM

Re: Lions @ Texans(next year)

How do you find out the schedule for next year?

Texan_Bill 10-08-2007 11:14 AM

There isn't a schedule released for next year - yet BUT, we play each NFC division once every four years. The first 'go 'round' was at Detroit, so obviously it will be here next time...

HardcoreTexan 10-08-2007 11:58 AM

what I was really looking for was if we play the Packers next year and where?
Does anyone know that?
Thanks

Texan_Bill 10-08-2007 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HardcoreTexan (Post 755341)
what I was really looking for was if we play the Packers next year and where?
Does anyone know that?
Thanks

Yes, we should play Green Bay - but there. Our only meeting with them was a nationally televised game at Reliant on a Sunday night. SO that said, our next meeting with them should be there.

NFC North:
Chicago Bears - Reliant
Green Bay Packers - Lambeau
Detroit Lions - Reliant
Minnesota Vikings - Metrodome

HardcoreTexan 10-08-2007 12:17 PM

Damn I hope its early in the year then so it wont be freezing over there.:fans:

Joe Texan 10-08-2007 01:58 PM

Farough just give me a ring when it gets close and we will get you hooked up. And you've got a place to tailgate also, Stay at the Holiday Inn Astrodome and ask for a room facing the stadium. Just pm me if you need more info.

Farough 10-09-2007 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Texan (Post 755497)
Farough just give me a ring when it gets close and we will get you hooked up. And you've got a place to tailgate also, Stay at the Holiday Inn Astrodome and ask for a room facing the stadium. Just pm me if you need more info.

Okay sounds great man, I'll make sure to get in contact with you, most likely around when the schedules are actually released for next year.

Free Agent 10-09-2007 08:27 PM

the texans 2008 home schedule is the following:
AFC south teams
*PLUS*
Baltimore
Cincinnati
Chicago
Detroit
AFC East (depending on who finish in the same position as the texans, 1's play 1's, 2's play 2's, and so on)