Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   4 Field Level Texans Seats For Sale - Sec 134 Row R (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42958)

Second Honeymoon 10-04-2007 10:14 AM

4 Field Level Texans Seats + 2 Orange Parking - Sec 134 Row R $300!!!
 
Selling my four tickets to the Dolphins@Texans game. I have 2 Orange Lot Parking passes as well. These seats are in the corner of the end zone and are like 17th row. Not so low you cant see the action but still so close to the field. They are also aisle seats for easy access to concessions and facilities. These are some of the best seats in the house. You will not be disappointed.

i have had these tickets since Day One but need some extra money at the moment and need to sell these to a fellow fan.

I will sell all 4 tickets and the 2 parking passes for $300 OBO. That is just a little above face value. PM me for more information if you are interested and am willing to meet anywhere in the Houston Metro area for delivery of the tickets.

Perfect family package.

Joe Texan 10-08-2007 07:11 PM

Re: 4 Field Level Texans Seats For Sale - Sec 134 Row R
 
Are you selling Teeton tickets

McBull 10-08-2007 11:10 PM

Re: Scalping 4 Field Level Texans Seats + 2 Orange Parking - Sec 134 Row R $300!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon (Post 751935)
Selling my four tickets to the Dolphins@Texans game. I have 2 Orange Lot Parking passes as well. These seats are in the corner of the end zone and are like 17th row. Not so low you cant see the action but still so close to the field. They are also aisle seats for easy access to concessions and facilities. These are some of the best seats in the house. You will not be disappointed.

i have had these tickets since Day One but need some extra money at the moment and need to sell these to a fellow fan.

I will sell all 4 tickets and the 2 parking passes for $300 OBO. That is just a little above face value. PM me for more information if you are interested and am willing to meet anywhere in the Houston Metro area for delivery of the tickets.

Perfect family package.

Above face value? what tha? These are good seats if the entire game is in that one red zone. Maybe Taco Bell will hire you if can't afford your season tickets?

Specnatz 10-08-2007 11:25 PM

Re: Scalping 4 Field Level Texans Seats + 2 Orange Parking - Sec 134 Row R $300!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by McBull (Post 755964)
Above face value? what tha? These are good seats if the entire game is in that one red zone. Maybe Taco Bell will hire you if can't afford your season tickets?

Seriously, since you do not know him or what he is talking about, maybe you should shut the heck up. I would use harsher words but I am going to refrain from that. Really who are you to even critique anyone about if they can or can not afford the season tickets that they have?

Thanks for being a complete http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...natz/loser.gif

Tedc 10-09-2007 06:59 AM

Re: Scalping 4 Field Level Texans Seats + 2 Orange Parking - Sec 134 Row R $300!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by McBull (Post 755964)
Above face value? what tha? These are good seats if the entire game is in that one red zone. Maybe Taco Bell will hire you if can't afford your season tickets?

Uncalled for.

McBull 10-09-2007 03:28 PM

Re: Scalping 4 Field Level Texans Seats + 2 Orange Parking - Sec 134 Row R $300!!!
 
[quote=Specnatz;755979]Seriously, since you do not know him or what he is talking about, maybe you should shut the heck up. I would use harsher words but I am going to refrain from that. Really who are you to even critique anyone about if they can or can not afford the season tickets that they have?

Thanks for being a complete

It wasn't directed your way but second honeymoon person will understand the Taco Bell part if he sees it.

TEXANSTAILGATER 10-09-2007 03:51 PM

Re: 4 Field Level Texans Seats For Sale - Sec 134 Row R
 
Been a while since I have been able to pass out some neg feedback. Thanks for making it easy.

McBull 10-10-2007 12:45 PM

Re: 4 Field Level Texans Seats For Sale - Sec 134 Row R
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TEXANSTAILGATER (Post 756598)
Been a while since I have been able to pass out some neg feedback. Thanks for making it easy.

You are quite welcome! Same here!

TEXANSTAILGATER 10-12-2007 06:48 AM

Re: 4 Field Level Texans Seats For Sale - Sec 134 Row R
 
En Garde...

McBull? Don't you mean McFool?

And is your self esteem so low you stand around the McJob fryer making fun of Taco Bell employees?

Somebody needs to tell Mommy you no play nice on internet.

And it's spelled "business" not "buisness"

igotserved 10-12-2007 07:30 PM

Re: 4 Field Level Texans Seats For Sale - Sec 134 Row R
 
nvm...

thought this was for the titans game.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger