Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   front row bull pen (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42757)

Joe Texan 09-29-2007 01:21 PM

front row bull pen

http://www.stubhub.com/houston-texan...t_id=104297261

Joe Texan 09-29-2007 01:22 PM

Re: front row bull pen

This just agrivates me to no end

TEXANSTAILGATER 09-29-2007 01:35 PM

You would think the Texans would give a krap.....

Andrew6 09-29-2007 02:25 PM

how did jacoby jones mother get those tickets?

Tedc 09-29-2007 02:59 PM

It makes me sick.

YellerLotYeller 09-29-2007 05:07 PM

http://www.stubhub.com/houston-texan...t_id=104297325

texanskan 10-01-2007 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew6 (Post 747758)

It would not upset me at all if Ms. Jones had those tickets every game

stingray 10-01-2007 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew6 (Post 747758)

Am I missing something? When I clicked on the link the Tickets were not for sale anymore.

Yankee_In_TX 10-01-2007 02:52 PM

Someone buy them so we know who it is, lol.

m.clizzle 10-01-2007 02:55 PM

this reminds me of last year when the eagles released 1500 standing room only tickets to all the regular season games. RazorGator had them for sale before the eagles even released them.

let me tell you there was a lot of **** raised over it. (i was happy i got my 4 the day they went on sale).

stingray 10-01-2007 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX (Post 750034)
Someone buy them so we know who it is, lol.

What were they being sold for. And what's with the reference of Jacoby jones mother?

Tedc 10-01-2007 03:10 PM

There are other games available. You can buy (2) front row Bull Pen Titans tickets for $340.00.

What are the odds that a Texan's fan will buy them at that price?

As much as we work to build the Homefield Advantage in the Bull Pen, it doesn't take much to have our work minimalized in instances like these.

You know Titan fan will be there in the front row with a VY jersey for the world to see.

Sickening!

Texan_Bill 10-01-2007 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tedc (Post 750055)
There are other games available. You can buy (2) front row Bull Pen Titans tickets for $340.00.

What are the odds that a Texan's fan will buy them at that price?

As much as we work to build the Homefield Advantage in the Bull Pen, it doesn't take much to have our work minimalized in instances like these.

You know Titan fan will be there in the front row with a VY jersey for the world to see.

Sickening!

Make sure phantom pharter eats plenty of beans.... Maybe they will leave by the end of the first quarter.

imatexan 10-01-2007 05:55 PM

I really might think about buying yhem if I can save up. I always wanted to sit in the bullpen(especailly 1st row)!

Andrew6 10-02-2007 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raytex (Post 750040)
What were they being sold for. And what's with the reference of Jacoby jones mother?

reference is, she has front row tickets in the bullpen at the last game I attended. Not sure if she had them last game was home sick. I figured she may have went on stubhub or something and bought tickets to those seats or maybe they texans gave them to her. I'm not sure.??? :?

Tedc 10-02-2007 06:14 AM

Let's not get off track here. I don't have a problem with Jacoby's mom or any other Texans fan sitting there.

The problem I have is that those seats have the potentiallity to be filled with an out of town fan because they don't have as many resources to get tickets. When they get to the Bull Pen, they won't like the display of the jerseys that we do and will be bothered by our traditions.

It doesn't give the impression of a rowdy Texans section with a fan from the other team right on the front row, especially on TV or in pictures.

Andrew6 10-02-2007 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tedc (Post 750383)
Let's not get off track here. I don't have a problem with Jacoby's mom or any other Texans fan sitting there.

The problem I have is that those seats have the potentiallity to be filled with an out of town fan because they don't have as many resources to get tickets. When they get to the Bull Pen, they won't like the display of the jerseys that we do and will be bothered by our traditions.

It doesn't give the impression of a rowdy Texans section with a fan from the other team right on the front row, especially on TV or in pictures.

I agree with you there. I will not be able to attend the Titans game so I gave the tickets to my boss. He told me his son is a huge Texans fan and is very excited about going.

ubecool454 10-02-2007 12:04 PM

I personally think that you all are getting all upset over nothing. To me the Bullpen is very overated. I would rather have sideline seats than endzone seats anyday. As far as selling seats to a out of town fan...whats wrong with that. It was a Carolina Panthers fan that sold me some nice seats for the game. If a person can go on stubhub or ebay and make a nice buck off of some game tickets, who can say anything after all, its the american way. And again I will say it..."THE BULLPEN IS VERY OVERATED". Sitting in the bullpen makes you watch a lot of the big screen...why not just stay at home and watch tv.:fans:

ubecool454 10-02-2007 12:10 PM

$335 for a front row bullpen ticket..lol...wouldn't give 125 for two endzone seats. I do hope the person selling them gets what they ask...its the american way. lol:whip:

Yankee_In_TX 10-02-2007 12:27 PM

Negative rep coming your way. Nuff said.