Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Tight'uns Lose! (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42171)

Brando 09-16-2007 04:52 PM

Tight'uns Lose!
 
Texans win.



:marionaner:

Now the Titans are looking up at us in the standings.

:neener:

edo783 09-16-2007 05:01 PM

Re: Titans and Saints lose!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by M Shadows (Post 736992)
Now the Titans are looking up at us in the standings.

:neener:

Yes, and I feel a bowl movement coming on.

ChrisG 09-16-2007 10:35 PM

Re: Titans and Saints lose!
 
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ogfx/stand.jpg

and it just for show:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...fx/overall.jpg

Silver Oak 09-17-2007 12:31 PM

Re: Titans and Saints lose!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisG (Post 737453)

great picture post!

first 5 seasons, the world was in chaos, now the football universe is settling in to what is right.

:fans:

Silver Oak 09-17-2007 12:33 PM

Re: Titans and Saints lose!
 
I know the qb in Nashville got a drive killing penalty for taunting, but did I see RB get a penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct as well? Watching highlights, I thought I saw him get up and push someone after the play.

The Pencil Neck 09-17-2007 12:56 PM

Re: Titans and Saints lose!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Oak (Post 738051)
I know the qb in Nashville got a drive killing penalty for taunting, but did I see RB get a penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct as well? Watching highlights, I thought I saw him get up and push someone after the play.

I believe so, yes.

The Dream 09-17-2007 03:42 PM

Re: Titans and Saints lose!
 
VY is not as good as I thought he was.

:fans:

Bulluck53 09-17-2007 03:57 PM

Re: Titans and Saints lose!
 
I believe we are third in the division thank you very much....

And I enjoy reading this board and the posters who come here but this thread is almost pathetic. It adds to the other AFC South's teams beliefs that you guys are simply screaming for acceptance both as a legit contender and in defense of the Mario Williams pick.

And yes, I am upset we are behind the Texans in the standings.

Blazing Arrow 09-17-2007 05:21 PM

Re: Titans and Saints lose!
 
Has a bronze plaque been set for that standings card?

At least act like you have been here before.

BTW - Colts still dominate the ranking because of the division win.

YellerLotYeller 09-17-2007 05:22 PM

Re: Titans and Saints lose!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow (Post 738463)
Has a bronze plaque been set for that standings card?

At least act like you have been here before.

BTW - Colts still dominate the ranking because of the division win.

Who did they beat?

Brando 09-17-2007 05:31 PM

Re: Titans and Saints lose!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow (Post 738463)
Has a bronze plaque been set for that standings card?

At least act like you have been here before.

BTW - Colts still dominate the ranking because of the division win.

:d:

Correct. That also puts the Tack/Flaming Meatballs at 1-1 in the division.
Did VY have a meltdown? Sure did sound like he was frustrated during the post game news conference.:user: Not to mention another boneheaded penalty he committed.

Blazing Arrow 09-17-2007 05:35 PM

Re: Titans and Saints lose!
 
Texan fan insults are like arrows made of bread.

How many virgins were sacraficed at the alter for 2 wins. Come on you can tell me .... it will be in the news in less then a week. :secret:

Texan_Bill 09-17-2007 05:45 PM

Re: Titans and Saints lose!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow (Post 738480)
Texan fan insults are like arrows made of bread.

How many virgins were sacraficed at the alter for 2 wins. Come on you can tell me .... it will be in the news in less then a week. :secret:

:rolleyes: Here we go again with the creative metaphors that mean exactly............ nada.

Be a man for once. Own the fact that you are 1-1 and the Texans are 2-0... Own it, embrace it and come over from the dark side.

The Dream 09-17-2007 05:57 PM

Re: Titans and Saints lose!
 
Yellow Lot Yeller temporarily jacked my account...


VY is still the man!

Brando 09-17-2007 06:51 PM

Re: Titans and Saints lose!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dream (Post 738505)
Yellow Lot Yeller temporarily jacked my account...


VY is still the man!


???

Blazing Arrow 09-17-2007 06:53 PM

Re: Titans and Saints lose!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by M Shadows (Post 738557)
???

I think thin he/she was pretty clear ....

Blazing Arrow 09-17-2007 06:54 PM

Re: Titans and Saints lose!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 738492)
:rolleyes: Here we go again with the creative metaphors that mean exactly............ nada.

Be a man for once. Own the fact that you are 1-1 and the Texans are 2-0... Own it, embrace it and come over from the dark side.

w/ Johsnon doubtful are you really sure you should be that optimistic?

Brando 09-17-2007 06:55 PM

Re: Titans and Saints lose!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow (Post 738558)
I think thin he/she was pretty clear ....


As clear as your biblical metaphor. Get with the times dude.

Brando 09-17-2007 06:56 PM

Re: Titans and Saints lose!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow (Post 738559)
w/ Johsnon doubtful are you really sure you should be that optimistic?

Spell check $2.00. Google $2.50. Getting your comeback correct, priceless.

YellerLotYeller 09-17-2007 06:59 PM

Re: Titans and Saints lose!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dream (Post 738505)
Yellow Lot Yeller temporarily jacked my account...


VY is still the man!


Nah man I would never do that...:shades:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger