Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   greetings from carolina (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42142)

gengizk 09-15-2007 11:27 PM

greetings from carolina

Greetings texan fans. I come in peace! I just wanted to offer you guys the opportunity of a life time to surrender to us now and save yourself from being embarrassed tommorrow. I have alot of respect for your team because we were once an expansion team too. Granted we have had more success than you have had but still I know what it feels like to be the new kid on the block. So do yourselves a favor and convince your team not to show up tommorrow. Their is no shame in hiding. Take care my friends.

DBCooper 09-15-2007 11:45 PM

Re: greetings from carolina

Wrong section

The Pencil Neck 09-15-2007 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gengizk (Post 735878)
Greetings texan fans. I come in peace! I just wanted to offer you guys the opportunity of a life time to surrender to us now and save yourself from being embarrassed tommorrow. I have alot of respect for your team because we were once an expansion team too. Granted we have had more success than you have had but still I know what it feels like to be the new kid on the block. So do yourselves a favor and convince your team not to show up tommorrow. Their is no shame in hiding. Take care my friends.

:)

This is the wrong part of our forum for smack talking and I don't much go in for smack, anyway.

But here's to a good game with no injuries! :shots:

And of course, a Texans' win. :fans:

whiskeyrbl 09-16-2007 07:21 AM

Quote:

1. This is year 6, we are no longer an expansion team
2. Texans don't surrender
3. Our success starts this year
4. It is you who will be embarrassed this week, per the remarks you have made
5. Texans 2-0 at the expense of the Carolina Pussycats

:fans: :texflag: texanpride

Seņor Stan 09-16-2007 04:19 PM

Quote:

Bump.

Something tells me gengizk's post count will stay at 1.

STEEL BLUE TEXANS 09-16-2007 04:20 PM

Uh-oh!!!

TexanDave 09-16-2007 04:21 PM

We won't be seeing him again.

gwallaia 09-16-2007 04:23 PM

Quote:

Their is no shame in hiding.

She gave herself an out.

powerfuldragon 09-17-2007 09:13 AM

go away, there's a new team in houston.