Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Looking for tickets to any game (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41598)

JohnsonFan 09-03-2007 02:33 AM

Looking for tickets to any game
 
i dont have that much money being a student so u know, i hope so it would be a great tradition to try to get my dad and i closer to go a game everyseason, he took me last season we for the first time actually bonded! it was great! i am looking for almost any game and if any one has non expensuve tickets thats really all i can get i cant afford that much so just pm me if u have anything! thanks so much and :fans:

TexansLucky13 09-03-2007 03:13 AM

Re: Looking for tickets to any game
 
You can get a pair of tickets in the high 600's for less than 40 bucks on StubHub. Save a dollar every day for five weeks, and you could land some Dolphins tickets.

Are you in high school or college? If you are in high school.... why are you up so late?

:tease:

JohnsonFan 09-03-2007 03:22 AM

Re: Looking for tickets to any game
 
lol highschool almost college but its labor day tomarow man! i have been to one game and they were nice seats in the lower level liek 10th row in it was great (my friend took me) can u see stuff when ur in the 600's? that sounds cool though man thanks!

TexansLucky13 09-03-2007 03:33 AM

Re: Looking for tickets to any game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnsonFan (Post 724981)
lol highschool almost college but its labor day tomarow man! i have been to one game and they were nice seats in the lower level liek 10th row in it was great (my friend took me) can u see stuff when ur in the 600's? that sounds cool though man thanks!

The 600's are not bad considering they are the highest section in Reliant. I have sat up there for Rodeo's, and the view was decent. I have sat in the 500's for games, and those seats were very good. The stadium is built so that every seat in the house gets as good a view as possible. Props to the guys who made it.

JohnsonFan 09-03-2007 03:34 AM

Re: Looking for tickets to any game
 
thks for the info man i might be able to i am not sure its still 80 bucks for my dad and i but hopefully thanks!

sakebomb 09-03-2007 09:32 AM

Re: Looking for tickets to any game
 
Quote:

Save a dollar every day for five weeks, and you could land some Dolphins tickets.
Did you learn that in the Dave Ramsey class? :specnatz:

alphajoker 09-03-2007 09:54 AM

Re: Looking for tickets to any game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sakebomb (Post 725045)
Did you learn that in the Dave Ramsey class? :specnatz:

Ha! Funny...my co-worker teach's his methods and keeps trying to get me to take that class. Have you taken it?

TEXANSTAILGATER 09-03-2007 11:42 AM

Re: Looking for tickets to any game
 
"Better than I deserve. How can I help today?"

Dave Ramsey and the guys at 1320AM turned my life around. 6 or 7 years ago I thought I had good credit cuz I had cards for every gas station and alot of stores.

I went from that to getting my kids out of the 'hood (on the news alot for all of the driveway robberies) to putting 20% down on a house twice the size in a good area.

I then promptly lost my job, but had enough cash to goof off for a while. Now I am a business owner, Texans PSL holder and it all came from forcing myself to listen to a radio station talking about things that I had no clue about.

It can be done...break out the mower Jfan and you'll get to go to more games than one.


Sorry for the hijack.

sakebomb 09-03-2007 11:47 AM

Re: Looking for tickets to any game
 
I've never taken the class but I hear people talking about it all the time. I have used the "how to get rid of credit card debt" advice and now don't have any credit card debt.

Yankee_In_TX 09-03-2007 01:21 PM

Re: Looking for tickets to any game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 (Post 724983)
The 600's are not bad considering they are the highest section in Reliant. I have sat up there for Rodeo's, and the view was decent. I have sat in the 500's for games, and those seats were very good. The stadium is built so that every seat in the house gets as good a view as possible. Props to the guys who made it.

Not true. It's a little known fact we actually have 700 and 800 sections. (I still don't believe 800, but I've been told it for a fact).

OrangeLotPole8 09-03-2007 03:28 PM

Re: Looking for tickets to any game
 
yes, 700's have been there since day 1. Reliant has 100, 300, 500, 600, and 700 sections. The new "club" that they are opening is in the North Endzone in the 700s.

JohnsonFan 09-03-2007 04:06 PM

Re: Looking for tickets to any game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TEXANSTAILGATER (Post 725094)
"Better than I deserve. How can I help today?"

Dave Ramsey and the guys at 1320AM turned my life around. 6 or 7 years ago I thought I had good credit cuz I had cards for every gas station and alot of stores.

I went from that to getting my kids out of the 'hood (on the news alot for all of the driveway robberies) to putting 20% down on a house twice the size in a good area.

I then promptly lost my job, but had enough cash to goof off for a while. Now I am a business owner, Texans PSL holder and it all came from forcing myself to listen to a radio station talking about things that I had no clue about.

It can be done...break out the mower Jfan and you'll get to go to more games than one.


Sorry for the hijack.

lol :offtopic buts its aight thats great, its good to hear, lol this is funny how it went from what section were good and tickets i would liek to this lol!

TexansLucky13 09-03-2007 04:30 PM

Re: Looking for tickets to any game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX (Post 725169)
Not true. It's a little known fact we actually have 700 and 800 sections. (I still don't believe 800, but I've been told it for a fact).

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 (Post 725237)
yes, 700's have been there since day 1. Reliant has 100, 300, 500, 600, and 700 sections. The new "club" that they are opening is in the North Endzone in the 700s.

Ah, I misspoke. I have never seen them written about, talked about, for sale or anything. I can't even find them on StubHub.

Still, the 600 section is great value! (And presumably better than the mythical 700 or 800 sections).

EDIT:

Out of the 8000 tickets available on StubHub, I actually spotted two 700 sections available.

OrangeLotPole8 09-03-2007 04:41 PM

Re: Looking for tickets to any game
 
Well the 700 section has been in reliant stadium since day 1, so I would not say that is mythical.

TexansLucky13 09-03-2007 04:45 PM

Re: Looking for tickets to any game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 (Post 725338)
Well the 700 section has been in reliant stadium since day 1, so I would not say that is mythical.

True, but since I have never seen the section with my own two eyes, I will have to trust in the experiences of my fellow Texans.

Until the day I see 700 written somewhere in Reliant, the section may as well be host to the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause.

:tease:

JohnsonFan 09-03-2007 04:56 PM

Re: Looking for tickets to any game
 
wow carpooles looks funny... jsut saying

Yankee_In_TX 09-03-2007 05:00 PM

Re: Looking for tickets to any game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 (Post 725338)
Well the 700 section has been in reliant stadium since day 1, so I would not say that is mythical.

It just doesn't have a clever nickname and promises or NFL alumns, cheerleaders, and live music :stirpot:

JohnsonFan 09-03-2007 05:05 PM

Re: Looking for tickets to any game
 
is there really 800's?

Yankee_In_TX 09-03-2007 05:28 PM

Re: Looking for tickets to any game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnsonFan (Post 725372)
is there really 800's?

Yes, real small and near the press box, only on one side. The Mrs. has been there before. I think they herd goats up there.

JohnsonFan 09-03-2007 05:38 PM

Re: Looking for tickets to any game
 
can ppl buy tickets in that section?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger