Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texan Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Bought My Season Tickets Today!!! Parking Help!!! (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41555)

Revolution 09-01-2007 11:23 PM

Bought My Season Tickets Today!!! Parking Help!!!
 
I bought them online and there was not an option for parking season tickets....

Can I get this still or is it sold out for the year? If I can still get them, where is the best lot for ease of getting to the stadium and for tailgating?

YellerLotYeller 09-01-2007 11:27 PM

Re: Bought My Season Tickets Today!!! Parking Help!!!
 
Blue, Red and Plat are the closest to the stadium but Yellow Lot has the most fun..

TexanSam 09-01-2007 11:49 PM

Re: Bought My Season Tickets Today!!! Parking Help!!!
 
Blue, Red, and Platinum are closest to the stadium, but any lot you get is going to be at most a 7-8 minute walk to the stadium. Not really a big deal. As far as I can tell every lot has plenty of tailgaters accept for the platinum lot. I've never seen more than a few canopies propped open there. I park in orange lot and the tailgating is awesome

Revolution 09-01-2007 11:54 PM

Re: Bought My Season Tickets Today!!! Parking Help!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TexanSam (Post 724340)
Blue, Red, and Platinum are closest to the stadium, but any lot you get is going to be at most a 7-8 minute walk to the stadium. Not really a big deal. As far as I can tell every lot has plenty of tailgaters accept for the platinum lot. I've never seen more than a few canopies propped open there. I park in orange lot and the tailgating is awesome

Thanks. Do you know if I can still get the season parking pass?

Also, I just want to clarify my question about getting to the stadium:

I am referring to the traffic getting to the stadium and leaving after the game is over. I know, if I tailgate, it won't be an issue!!

Specnatz 09-02-2007 02:32 AM

Re: Bought My Season Tickets Today!!! Parking Help!!!
 
monday morn contact reliant, i would suggest plat if you can get them.

ubecool454 09-02-2007 05:21 AM

Re: Bought My Season Tickets Today!!! Parking Help!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Revolution (Post 724332)
I bought them online and there was not an option for parking season tickets....

Can I get this still or is it sold out for the year? If I can still get them, where is the best lot for ease of getting to the stadium and for tailgating?

Purple is the easiest to get in and out of.

TEXANSTAILGATER 09-02-2007 09:24 AM

Re: Bought My Season Tickets Today!!! Parking Help!!!
 
I park in the Brown lot which is across Murworth from the yeller lot. I cut through a neighborhodd and never have any traffic. Easy in and out.

Yankee_In_TX 09-02-2007 09:27 AM

Re: Bought My Season Tickets Today!!! Parking Help!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TexanSam (Post 724340)
Blue, Red, and Platinum are closest to the stadium, but any lot you get is going to be at most a 7-8 minute walk to the stadium. Not really a big deal. As far as I can tell every lot has plenty of tailgaters accept for the platinum lot. I've never seen more than a few canopies propped open there. I park in orange lot and the tailgating is awesome

HAHAHAHA. Platinum is home to Raging Bull and the Blue Crew. Plaitnum, Blue, Yellow, and Orange are the best for tailgating.

While Platinum is moatly empty outside of those two tailgates, a large chunk of the regular posters on here tailgate there, together.

gary 09-02-2007 09:47 AM

Re: Bought My Season Tickets Today!!! Parking Help!!!
 
I like the blue because it is the most fun.

SheTexan 09-02-2007 03:59 PM

Re: Bought My Season Tickets Today!!! Parking Help!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX (Post 724411)
HAHAHAHA. Platinum is home to Raging Bull and the Blue Crew. Plaitnum, Blue, Yellow, and Orange are the best for tailgating.

While Platinum is moatly empty outside of those two tailgates, a large chunk of the regular posters on here tailgate there, together.


Even though Raging Bull and The Blue Crew are the largest groups on the platinum, there are a LOT of smaller, more individual tailgaters, esp along the tree line. Since the transition three years ago, I think the platinum has definitely become more active. Some of those "late comer's" who use to show up 30min prior to the game and expected to park in the front couple of rows, are finding out that it's next to impossible to squeek your car or truck down those rows.

As for access in and out! There's no better place than platinum, IMHO. You can start tailgating one hour earlier than the other lots, don't have to wait in line to get in, assigned parking. After the game, just hang out with the Blue Crew for a couple of hours, cook up some more grub, get yourself sober enough to hit the road, and talk about the game. It's never taken me over five minutes to get out of the parking lot.

gary 09-02-2007 07:26 PM

Re: Bought My Season Tickets Today!!! Parking Help!!!
 
Tailgating after the game is a very good way to let the parking lots empty out after the game then it's a whole lot easier to leave.:texflag: :texflag: :texflag:

texanmojo 09-02-2007 07:42 PM

Re: Bought My Season Tickets Today!!! Parking Help!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gary (Post 724416)
I like the blue because it is the most fun.

Jeez...here we go again...

All the lots have their own charm. Unless you have partied in all the lots, you cannot possibly have an unbiased opinion.

While I love the Yellow Lot...its not fair for me to say its the best because I have not been to the other lots.

We all have fun in our respective lots. Lets not get into another lot debate...its been too played out.

JohnsonFan 09-02-2007 07:51 PM

Re: Bought My Season Tickets Today!!! Parking Help!!!
 
ur lucky i cant wait one day i will get season tickets!

gary 09-02-2007 08:24 PM

Re: Bought My Season Tickets Today!!! Parking Help!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by texanmojo.com (Post 724690)
Jeez...here we go again...

All the lots have their own charm. Unless you have partied in all the lots, you cannot possibly have an unbiased opinion.

While I love the Yellow Lot...its not fair for me to say its the best because I have not been to the other lots.

We all have fun in our respective lots. Lets not get into another lot debate...its been too played out.

I'm not lot debating and just maybe I have been to all the lots and this is the way I feel.

Yankee_In_TX 09-02-2007 10:42 PM

Re: Bought My Season Tickets Today!!! Parking Help!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by texanmojo.com (Post 724690)
Jeez...here we go again...

All the lots have their own charm. Unless you have partied in all the lots, you cannot possibly have an unbiased opinion.

While I love the Yellow Lot...its not fair for me to say its the best because I have not been to the other lots.

We all have fun in our respective lots. Lets not get into another lot debate...its been too played out.

Make an argument for brown, I dare you :-P

gary 09-03-2007 01:42 PM

Re: Bought My Season Tickets Today!!! Parking Help!!!
 
I have nothing against any other lots.:fans: :fans: :fans:

OrangeLotPole8 09-03-2007 03:28 PM

Re: Bought My Season Tickets Today!!! Parking Help!!!
 
I say Orange and Blue are the best for tailgating....... just my opinion.

gary 09-03-2007 04:25 PM

Re: Bought My Season Tickets Today!!! Parking Help!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 (Post 725316)
I say Orange and Blue are the best for tailgating....... just my opinion.

I also like the Orange lot.

Joe Texan 09-03-2007 04:36 PM

Re: Bought My Season Tickets Today!!! Parking Help!!!
 
The Blue crew is the largest tailgate group on reliant property

FILO_girl 09-03-2007 04:50 PM

Re: Bought My Season Tickets Today!!! Parking Help!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Texan (Post 725391)
The Blue crew is the largest tailgate group on reliant property

I dunno about that....those Shotgun guys in the Yeller lot are pretty big. I believe that our buddies at GridIron Tailgaters have y'all beat too. Awesome guys at the far NW tip of Orange. :texflag:

FILO used to be the Largest, we are no longer the biggest but still THE best....

ORANGE LOT RULES!!!!:whip:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger