Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   TENNheads say Super Bowl for Titans (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41215)

Overalls 08-23-2007 07:32 PM

TENNheads say Super Bowl for Titans

http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...ad.php?t=28419

I sure do wish that the TENNhead super mod had more of a sense of humor. I would love to get in on this thread.

:fans:

Double Barrel 08-23-2007 07:41 PM

Re: TENNheads say Super Bowl for Titans

mmmmmm, you can just smell the koolaide from here! http://forums.therandirhodesshow.com...lt/koolaid.gif

TEXANRED 08-23-2007 08:06 PM

We Texan fans don't sound that ignorant do we?

Blazing Arrow 08-24-2007 11:57 PM

Young looked pretty good ....

You are all aware that LT actually has the Madden curse right? He was offered the cover and declined it.

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/...-madden-cover/

:pirate:

Yee can deny the cover but yee can never escape the curse ....

How's his preseason been so far this year? :hmmm:

Vinny 08-25-2007 12:02 AM

lol at the homers

TexanSam 08-25-2007 12:16 AM

They're making Vince Young sound like messiah. Now I know he's supremely talented, but there's no way he can single-handedly lead the Titans to the playoffs, much less the Super Bowl. They're inhaling the same stuff Pacman is.

Specnatz 08-25-2007 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow (Post 718577)
Young looked pretty good ....

You are all aware that LT actually has the Madden curse right? He was offered the cover and declined it.

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/...-madden-cover/

:pirate:

Yee can deny the cover but yee can never escape the curse ....

How's his preseason been so far this year? :hmmm:

He has done better than vy, and yet he has not even played in a single game.

Vinny 08-25-2007 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Specnatz (Post 718584)
He has done better than vy, and yet he has not even played in a single game.

I think the homers are funny too but I'm watching VY play vs the Bills right now on the NFL network and it's making my stomach turn....he's just ridiculously impressive so far.

Blazing Arrow 08-25-2007 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinny (Post 718597)
I think the homers are funny too but I'm watching VY play vs the Bills right now on the NFL network and it's making my stomach turn....he's just ridiculously impressive so far.

Bo learned a leason on that 3rd an goal ... I hope he does not forget it. Young should have had another passing TD.

Blazing Arrow 08-25-2007 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinny (Post 718597)

Oh I would also like to add that this game must be extra salt in the wound seeing Bush and Manning in that commercial and Young doing so well ... :shades:

Vinny 08-25-2007 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow (Post 718599)
Bo learned a leason on that 3rd an goal ... I hope he does not forget it. Young should have had another passing TD.

That drive was amazing....Young had showed why he was the player of the year last year standing tall in the pocket on those tough throws....and he almost scored on that broken play too...he has an insane skill set.

Silver Oak 08-25-2007 08:29 AM

Kerry Collins had a better night passsing the ball and scoring than their "HOF" qb did.

Looking at the stats, I don't see one sack by the hapless Bills, so I can only deduce the tinnhead o-line is a wall (doubtful), or the Bills played a vanilla defense without much pressure (more likely).

Good thing vince didn't have to play in some icky pooey rain this week huh BA? :)

whiskeyrbl 08-25-2007 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow (Post 718600)
Oh I would also like to add that this game must be extra salt in the wound seeing Bush and Manning in that commercial and Young doing so well ... :shades:

Actually I think the 2006 draft only matters to people who are Saint and Titans fans. If you have'nt noticed it is only the trolls that bring it up.:fans:

Vinny 08-25-2007 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Oak (Post 718633)
Kerry Collins had a better night passsing the ball and scoring than their "HOF" qb did.

Looking at the stats, I don't see one sack by the hapless Bills, so I can only deduce the tinnhead o-line is a wall (doubtful), or the Bills played a vanilla defense without much pressure (more likely).

Good thing vince didn't have to play in some icky pooey rain this week huh BA? :)

Young was very impressive with guys draped all over him...and making very impressive throws...but don't let me ruin your stat line with reality.

BattleRedToro 08-25-2007 11:04 AM

Let's see how Vince Young performs against Jacksonville on September 9, when the game matters. Then, you come back and tell me that he is taking the Titans to the SuperBowl.

Vinny 08-25-2007 11:06 AM

I'm just typing what I see...he looked awesome. Sorry if it hurts your feelings. I hope the Titans roll over and lose all their games if it makes you feel any better.

BattleRedToro 08-25-2007 11:08 AM

Your typing can't hurt my feelings, unless of course I were somehow trapped inside your typewriter.

BattleRedToro 08-25-2007 11:11 AM

If the Titans when more than 7 games this year I will take my hat off to them for a job well done. I seriously doubt that I have anything to worry about, though.

Brando 08-25-2007 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinny (Post 718676)
I'm just typing what I see...he looked awesome. Sorry if it hurts your feelings. I hope the Titans roll over and lose all their games if it makes you feel any better.

I have to say VY played a good game last night. Still hope they go 5-11.:cool:

Vinny 08-25-2007 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BattleRedToro (Post 718678)
Your typing can't hurt my feelings, unless of course I were somehow trapped inside your typewriter.

I've already had too much coffee this morning...and it's raining so I can't go out and mow the yard. :)

A good day to beat the Cowboys...I think we can agree on that. :wild: