Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Platinum & Blue Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Missing chair (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40727)

Yankee_In_TX 08-11-2007 10:29 AM

Missing chair

Ok, apparently not much use for tailgating chairs in the off season - just noticed a few things were MIA.

Did anyone end the year with an extra red, white, and blue "Tailgater chair?" (not a big deal, they're only $7).

Did anyone end the year with an extra red/maroon chair cover/bag?

Thanks

:)

jjjezebel 08-12-2007 01:06 PM

Re: Missing chair

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX (Post 706593)
Ok, apparently not much use for tailgating chairs in the off season - just noticed a few things were MIA.

Did anyone end the year with an extra red, white, and blue "Tailgater chair?" (not a big deal, they're only $7).

Did anyone end the year with an extra red/maroon chair cover/bag?

Thanks

:)

Actually, I remember seeing a "Tailgater chair" over with our stuff. Might be yours...

Specnatz 08-12-2007 07:36 PM

well someone accidently picked up my chair. So if someone has a blue chair with my name on it please let me know.

Thomas

SheTexan 08-12-2007 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Specnatz (Post 707687)
well someone accidently picked up my chair. So if someone has a blue chair with my name on it please let me know.

Thomas

It'll show up Thomas. We take care of each others stuff, store it away, and bring it back the next game. Somehow it always gets back to the original owner. Give ya an excuse to come visit us again!! BTW: Nice to meet you!!

Texan_Bill 08-13-2007 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SheTexan (Post 707725)
It'll show up Thomas. We take care of each others stuff, store it away, and bring it back the next game. Somehow it always gets back to the original owner. Give ya an excuse to come visit us again!! BTW: Nice to meet you!!

If that's true, G'ma, can I have my sobriety back?!?!? j/k Saturday was a blast.. Thanks it was great to see everyone!!

Specnatz 08-13-2007 12:48 PM

I figured it would. Just putting a heads up is all, and oh the treat you made was just awsome SheTexan.

I am not sure what you are referring to Bill I did not bring anything ..... Yet.

Texan_Bill 08-13-2007 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Specnatz (Post 708128)
I figured it would. Just putting a heads up is all, and oh the treat you made was just awsome SheTexan.

I am not sure what you are referring to Bill I did not bring anything ..... Yet.

Well we still want yout to bring "something", but for some reason is was not necessarily needed Saturday (Thanks in some part to LHB and K... Glad for the 'splash' of tonic... J/K).

LonghornBabe 08-13-2007 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 708131)
Well we still want yout to bring "something", but for some reason is was not necessarily needed Saturday (Thanks in some part to LHB and K... Glad for the 'splash' of tonic... J/K).

LOL.......that is the way I pour Keith's drinks.... :)

Texan_Bill 08-13-2007 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LonghornBabe (Post 708183)
LOL.......that is the way I pour Keith's drinks.... :)

It was good, dont get me wrong BUT geez after that many beers and a couple of shots (mix in the heat)..... Whoa!!!

Tedc 08-30-2007 07:38 PM

I found your chair, Thomas.

Yankee_In_TX 08-30-2007 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Specnatz (Post 707687)

Thomas

LOL, you show up at the next game, someone is there sitting in it. "Umm, excuse me, that's my chair?"

"I don't see your name on it!"

"Well, actually..."

BTW, I found mine.

JohnsonFan 08-30-2007 07:49 PM

lol go texans!

Specnatz 08-31-2007 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX (Post 722504)
LOL, you show up at the next game, someone is there sitting in it. "Umm, excuse me, that's my chair?"

"I don't see your name on it!"

"Well, actually..."

BTW, I found mine.

Yeah that is funny.

Thanks Ted, much appreciated.

Texan_Bill 08-31-2007 12:33 PM

Ted... hold it hostage until Spec brings us some of the good adult beverage!!

Joe Texan 08-31-2007 01:24 PM

I have a green chair that nobody want to claim

Texan_Bill 08-31-2007 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Texan (Post 723172)
I have a green chair that nobody want to claim

If its that green chair with the perforated holes in it (that would be perfect for the river).... I'll claim it!!! :splits: