Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   GoTitans.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40628)

ReliantTexan 08-08-2007 02:20 PM

GoTitans.com

This thread gave me a laugh.This has to be the dumbest things I've ever heard.Make sure you read until they start talking about Andre Johnson.

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=29482

TexanSam 08-08-2007 02:39 PM

Re: GoTitans.com

Some dummy named stillmatic said that Braylon Edwards, Darrell Jackson, Randy Moss, Plaxico Burress, Troy Brown, TJ Houshmanzadeh, Hines Ward, Chris Henry, and Larry Fitzgerald are better than AJ. Titans fans are funny. And dumb.

Specnatz 08-08-2007 03:05 PM

That would be an upgrade if call them dumb.

TexansLucky13 08-08-2007 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexanSam (Post 704954)
Some dummy named stillmatic said that Braylon Edwards, Darrell Jackson, Randy Moss, Plaxico Burress, Troy Brown, TJ Houshmanzadeh, Hines Ward, Chris Henry, and Larry Fitzgerald are better than AJ. Titans fans are funny. And dumb.

"andre johnson isnt even in the top 20 receivers in the league." According to stillmatic.

I see the Titans are lowering their standards even on the fan level.

Blazing Arrow 08-08-2007 03:43 PM

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...ow24/orlly.jpg

It appears you guys can read from the quotes but why so selectivly? You pick one poster who gets blasted by all other Titans fan and you accept them as the mascot for the Titans fan base.

It's almost as silly as the Texans thinking they are going to be contenders this season. I like this quote personally:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlazingArrow#9
In a few years the Texans will be the LA Dynamite or a CFL team.

Errant Hothy 08-08-2007 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow (Post 705011)
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...ow24/orlly.jpg

It appears you guys can read from the quotes but why so selectivly? You pick one poster who gets blasted by all other Titans fan and you accept them as the mascot for the Titans fan base.

It's almost as silly as the Texans thinking they are going to be contenders this season. I like this quote personally:

I just ran right over that as a typo, obvisouly the poster meant J-ville. I'm so used to automatically fixin Possum Holler stuff in my head.

Overalls 08-08-2007 03:47 PM

I wonder who started that thread?

They can't even keep threads about another team from going to the smack room. Silly little TENNheads. They trip all over theirselves with their lack of football knowledge.

Blazing Arrow 08-08-2007 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy (Post 705013)
I just ran right over that as a typo, obvisouly the poster meant J-ville. I'm so used to automatically fixin Possum Holler stuff in my head.

That is why I added CFL. If J'villa moves first they will get the LA team and the Texans will move to CFL. Race to see who can be worst?

Errant Hothy 08-08-2007 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow (Post 705017)
That is why I added CFL. If J'villa moves first they will get the LA team and the Texans will move to CFL. Race to see who can be worst?

If the Texans move to the CFL then where are the Titans goin' areana2? Y'all already got the uniforms for it.

Errant Hothy 08-08-2007 03:51 PM

Damn, double post!

Texan_Bill 08-08-2007 03:53 PM

Before I was so rudely interupted I was typing the following.

Blazing Arrow must have a man-crush on the Texans.... He has talked that silly non-sense about moving for a long time, so I'm beginning to beleive that its wishful thinking.

Mark these words now:

The Titans will move before the Texans. The Titans 10 year gaurantee of sell-outs ends this year. And with that ****ty product they throw out there, Nashville will catch Jacksonville in black-outs quickly....

So Arrow, you will be able to drive about what? 4 or 5 hours south and see your man-love Vince in person.. Only problem is, they will be playing in that nasty rat infested coliseum instead of the Rose Bowl....

Texan_Bill 08-08-2007 03:57 PM

This is how it starts (Borrowed from Overalls on the Tinnbreads board):

Quote:

Do NOT show any more contests or commercial on the jumbotron. I dropped $60 on my seat. I don't need to have commercials in my face throughout the game too (I wish). If we are going to be force-fed commercials and contests, at least be more original instead of the SOS each week.

Get some variety in food in the stadium. I get more options at a Sounds game.

Get live music going in and around the concourse areas. (Bull Pen Pep Band anyone)They guys that played in front of the stadium on plastic cans and stuff was fun. Heck, a juggler or magician or two would be more fun than nothing.
PS... What are the sounds and what do they play. Is that womens football or like single A baseball??

brakos82 08-08-2007 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy (Post 705019)
Damn, double post!

Don't you hate those?

TEXANS84 08-08-2007 04:01 PM

You can't really base one posters ignorance on the whole fanbase.

At least most of the Titan fans over there quickly shut him down with facts, not stats.

Texan_Bill 08-08-2007 04:13 PM

In all fairness to Arrow and a couple of others, the best GoTitans.com posters, post here on TT too. With that said, I spend a fair amount of time over there (even though they still wont activate my account so that I can post), there are plenty of 'ignorant' posters...

Blazing Arrow 08-08-2007 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 705021)

Blazing Arrow must have a man-crush on the Texans.... He has talked that silly non-sense about moving for a long time, so I'm beginning to beleive that its wishful thinking.

Mark these words now:

The Titans will move before the Texans. The Titans 10 year gaurantee of sell-outs ends this year. And with that ****ty product they throw out there, Nashville will catch Jacksonville in black-outs quickly....

So Arrow, you will be able to drive about what? 4 or 5 hours south and see your man-love Vince in person.. Only problem is, they will be playing in that nasty rat infested coliseum instead of the Rose Bowl....

LA can have the Texans ... they can have the Raiders back too any time they want. We have sold out this season and all seasons prior. I am confused by your comment. I know things like .500 seasons or Playoffs, or Super Bowls are not something in the norm for a Texans fan but even last season the Titans accomplished more then the Texans ever have. So if ours is "****ty production" what do you call the bottom of the barrel that is the Texans?

Would not know. I avoid the area of CA between Santa Barbara and San Diego unless i am going to see the mouse.

Texan_Bill 08-08-2007 04:23 PM

I will try the quick reply format to see if this will post:

Arrow, I thought you knew that part of Buds 'sweetheart' deal with Nashville gauranteed sell-outs for 10 years... Of course this year is sold out...

I also know that you know enough about football to understand that the Texans 'upgraded' and 'improved' this offseason, while the tinnbreads subtracted talent and really didn't do anything with free agency... Thus a ****ty product this season...

A couple of those, and griping about the stadium leads to less and less attendance...

PS.... Admit it. You have told us several times in the past that you "Love LA"....

ChildressTitanMan 08-08-2007 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 705021)

Mark these words now:

That's gold Bill. I've bookmarked it dude so time will tell. You might be saved from self humiliation if TT doesn't survive the move.:wherewill

Texan_Bill 08-08-2007 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan (Post 705069)
That's gold Bill. I've bookmarked it dude so time will tell. You might be saved from self humiliation if TT doesn't survive the move.:wherewill

I will try this again, but this time it will be the abbreviated version.

TT will be fine and I stand by my words. The Titans would move before the Texans would. A girlfriend that cheated on you will cheat again.. Bud isn't rich because he's smart. He's rich because he will prostitute himself..

The Titans did nothing to improve your team. You lost your best DB and punt returner. Your receiver is 69 years old.. The strength of your team is your running back, "his highness" Vince Young...

PS... Way to support your NHL franchise with the 25th ranking in attendance out of 30 teams..

ChildressTitanMan 08-08-2007 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 705081)
I will try this again, but this time it will be the abbreviated version.

TT will be fine and I stand by my words. The Titans would move before the Texans would. A girlfriend that cheated on you will cheat again.. Bud isn't rich because he's smart. He's rich because he will prostitute himself..

The Titans did nothing to improve your team. You lost your best DB and punt returner. Your receiver is 69 years old.. The strength of your team is your running back, "his highness" Vince Young...

PS... Way to support your NHL franchise with the 25th ranking in attendance out of 30 teams..

GoTitans.com will survive, wasn't TT assimilated not too long ago? See it's started already.

My girlfriend didn't cheat on me,she showed me more of the world. I tip my hat to greater experience when it comes to judging wheather or not a team has done nothing to improve.

I know what the NHL is but it leaves me cold. :eek: