Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Yellow & Orange Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Orange Lot checking in... (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40604)

hobie 08-07-2007 03:56 PM

Orange Lot checking in...

Well with all of the Blue/Platinum lot banter going on, I guess I will say that the Orange Lot has checked in and we are ready to go as well !!

For those of you in Yellow, Blue, Platinum, Red, and Maroon and of course the Almighty Orange, may you all have a hell of a day tailgating and enjoy..Time to do what we do very well..Share the day with great friends, eat great food, drink COLD BEER, and watch our 2007 Texans start new with hopes of a great season...

To ALL tailgaters in the Miller Lite lots, I raise my glass to each and every one of you, as for it is you that I can say that my Sundays are the best that can be!!

:toast2:

texanmojo 08-07-2007 04:23 PM

Re: Orange Lot checking in...

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobie (Post 704386)
Well with all of the Blue/Platinum lot banter going on, I guess I will say that the Orange Lot has checked in and we are ready to go as well !!

For those of you in Yellow, Blue, Platinum, Red, and Maroon and of course the Almighty Orange, may you all have a hell of a day tailgating and enjoy..Time to do what we do very well..Share the day with great friends, eat great food, drink COLD BEER, and watch our 2007 Texans start new with hopes of a great season...

To ALL tailgaters in the Miller Lite lots, I raise my glass to each and every one of you, as for it is you that I can say that my Sundays are the best that can be!!

ohhhh hellll yeahhhhhh...I can't wait. Ice cold beer...gonna need it with the heat.

Have a great safe time everyone!

sakebomb 08-08-2007 12:46 PM

Sakebome checking in.

I can't wait!!! :specnatz:

shinerbock_girl 08-09-2007 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobie (Post 704386)

I can't make it for the bears, but i'll sures hell be there for the Cowgirls.....Going to be great to see you and your gang again Hobie....YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!

hobie 08-09-2007 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shinerbock_girl (Post 705355)
I can't make it for the bears, but i'll sures hell be there for the Cowgirls.....Going to be great to see you and your gang again Hobie....YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!

Well bring it....This year we have something new...I wont tell ya, it's a new and improved setup !! But the 1910's will still be in effect, so when ya do come, take it easy on those!!

shinerbock_girl 08-09-2007 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobie (Post 705379)
Well bring it....This year we have something new...I wont tell ya, it's a new and improved setup !! But the 1910's will still be in effect, so when ya do come, take it easy on those!!

Well you better make alot....lol....Those things are awesomeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, hope you enjoy the Shiner Bock Banner and Bock Flag my brother is sending you, can't wait to see it on your setup....

shinerbock_girl 08-14-2007 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob McNair (Post 708562)
Hobie, the tailgating was great! Had a great time, looking forward to the Dallas game. Proving the Orange Lot can really bring it!

And i will be at Hobie's as well for the Dallas game....His tailgating is awesome isn't it????

hobie 08-14-2007 07:32 AM

Thanks BM and SBG...Dallas game will have a little twist for the 1910's...So come early !!

shinerbock_girl 08-14-2007 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elle (Post 709056)
I'm going to miss the 1910 Twist.:(

Maybe I'll have to make some and invite people over. One thing is for sure...THAT game will be shown here.

Do u remember how to make them????