Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Platinum & Blue Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Bears/Texans Blue Crew Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40535)

LonghornBabe 08-05-2007 05:52 PM

Bears/Texans Blue Crew Tailgate

Ok...I am too excited!! I just had to start a thread to "plan" our tailgate!! :)

Ok...what is everyone bringing? David, are you bringing the grill? Sandy...I know you are bringing some Earl sausages! :)

I am definitely going to bring some things to throw on the grill, some chips and dips and some desserts!!

Let's get REAAAADDDDYYYY to tailgate! WOO HOO!!!

I am also bringing 4 friends with us. Sandy, is Aaron going to be there? Two of the guys coming with us are 15 yrs old! :)

Yankee_In_TX 08-05-2007 10:15 PM

Re: Bears/Texans Blue Crew Tailgate

Me, Adam and Sterf, Manuel, Mike and his dad.

New EZ Up, flag pole, stand for my inflatable player, grill, and more. Very excited :)

TxDavid 08-05-2007 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LonghornBabe (Post 703001)
David, are you bringing the grill?

The grill will be there, and as always anyone is welcome to use it. Gonna fire it up this week for some pre-tailgating season maintenance.....

Tedc 08-05-2007 11:37 PM

Kathryn, the kids and I will be there.

I just went to my first preseason game and I am ready for some Texans preseason! It is great that football season is here.

It will be so good to see everyone!!

I need to get with Kathryn to figure out what we are bringing. When I get back to town I will post later.

SheTexan 08-06-2007 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LonghornBabe (Post 703001)
Ok...I am too excited!! I just had to start a thread to "plan" our tailgate!! :)

Ok...what is everyone bringing? David, are you bringing the grill? Sandy...I know you are bringing some Earl sausages! :)

I am definitely going to bring some things to throw on the grill, some chips and dips and some desserts!!

Let's get REAAAADDDDYYYY to tailgate! WOO HOO!!!

I am also bringing 4 friends with us. Sandy, is Aaron going to be there? Two of the guys coming with us are 15 yrs old! :)

Aaron will be there! So will EARL'S! Earl's haven't missed a game yet, and they won't start now!! It's a tradition with the Blue Crew!!

I'll bring something else to throw on the grill, as well as some goodies of some type, probably an earthquake cake. The Bear's won't know what hit um!!:)

Lauren 08-06-2007 11:38 PM

We'll be in blue this time, but will hopefully get to stop by and see y'all before the game! That is if I don't drink too much wine and Dante keeps his pants on.

:texans84:

Everyone is more than welcome to hike it the short trip over to our tailgate! We are having Italian beef flown in from Chicago. :D You absolutely must come and eat some.

Specnatz 08-06-2007 11:47 PM

I thought I could not attend, which I am still not sure. Anyone have a ticket at cost ??

Cant do much at tailgate cause of attending gate then game then driving back to austin. This will be crazy for me but why not.

It is either this game or cowboys, I can only attend one. What do yall think??

TEXANS84 08-07-2007 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lauren (Post 703887)
:texans84:

Everyone is more than welcome to hike it the short trip over to our tailgate! We are having Italian beef flown in from Chicago. :D You absolutely must come and eat some.

We'll be at the front of blue in a large RV with Nautic Share on the side. Anyone is welcome to migrate over there to get out of the sun (has two a/c's) and relax while watching the 42' plasma with satellite TV!

And like Lauren said, italian beef flown in from Chicago as we speak.

Tedc 08-07-2007 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEXANS84 (Post 704191)
We'll be at the front of blue in a large RV with Nautic Share on the side. Anyone is welcome to migrate over there to get out of the sun (has two a/c's) and relax while watching the 42' plasma with satellite TV!

Was it flown in last night? I was on the plane leaving from Alanta to Houston on Air Tran when a young woman and man walked by my seat with about 6-8 white boxes of food that smelled great. That would be a small world.

Yankee_In_TX 08-07-2007 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEXANS84 (Post 704191)

I don't know you any more.

TEXANS84 08-07-2007 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX (Post 704216)
I don't know you any more.

You wish you did on Saturday when the heat index is at 103.

Plus, you guys probably won't want to hang out with Lauren.

TEXANS84 08-07-2007 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tedc (Post 704213)
Was it flown in last night? I was on the plane leaving from Alanta to Houston on Air Tran when a young woman and man walked by my seat with about 6-8 white boxes of food that smelled great. That would be a small world.

Well, its coming from Chicago leaving this evening..tracking for Thursday morning.
http://www.kiomag.com/i/u/182139/i/mj0401Port.jpg

Tedc 08-07-2007 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEXANS84 (Post 704229)
You wish you did on Saturday when the heat index is at 103.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47...sualFriday.jpg

You wouldn't want to burn your legs again, would ya?

txchick1971 08-07-2007 04:26 PM

MY FIRST TIME.........SOME OF MY SON'S FOOTBALL TEAM WILL BE THERE...........:fans:

Lauren 08-07-2007 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEXANS84 (Post 704229)

Plus, you guys probably won't want to hang out with Lauren.

Why not? ;)

Tedc 08-07-2007 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lauren (Post 704421)
Why not? ;)

That is what I was wondering.

gwallaia 08-07-2007 09:36 PM

I'll be there. Looking forward to a hug from Grandma.

Lauren 08-07-2007 10:19 PM

He is just remembering the curse from last year. :(

Lauren 08-07-2007 10:20 PM

^^ Forgot to quote Ted.

Yankee_In_TX 08-08-2007 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEXANS84 (Post 704234)
Well, its coming from Chicago leaving this evening..tracking for Thursday morning.
http://www.kiomag.com/i/u/182139/i/mj0401Port.jpg

Blue Lot, RV, cheesesteak, got it.

(hmmm, BC should have Runza flown in!)

Anyone know if the "BC" RV will have the margharita machine going? And any way to contact them if we wanted to bring some extra supplies for it?