Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Looking for Texans Bears tickets (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40233)

Andrew6 07-26-2007 08:53 PM

Looking for Texans Bears tickets

I've got a friend of mine whose coming down from Ft. Hood for the Bears game and was looking to see if anyone had any extra tickets they'd be willing to sell for the game. My wife and I have tickets in section 116 lower area and was kinda hoping to stay somewhat close to there. If you do have any let me know
Appreciate.

Rampage 07-26-2007 10:54 PM

Re: Looking for Texans Bears tickets

Give your friend your tickets, the Texans are gonna get destroyed.

datchapin 07-27-2007 08:37 AM

I have some, send me an e-mail and we can work something out. datchapin@yahoo.com. I have a pair of tix available in sec 113 row s, right behind the players tunnel. hope to hear from you soon.

TEXANSTAILGATER 07-27-2007 02:35 PM

Is your friend stationed at Ft. Hood?

Andrew6 07-27-2007 04:24 PM

yeah hes in the army. I've known him since middle school. We both graduated from North Charleston high school in 99 I went to work in shipyards and went to college and he went into the military. We both ended up in the great state of Texas. He got back from Iraq not to long ago and just had to have surgury on his feet, something about shattering the bones in his feet.
Him and his wife are coming down for the TEXANS VS. bears game and wanted to see if i could find tickets around me and my wifes tickets. We are in 116 row c

TEXANSTAILGATER 07-27-2007 08:50 PM

I'd be proud to give him mine. I am at the other end of the field though. BUT...closer to the Cuervo Cantina!

Andrew6 07-27-2007 10:05 PM

I think what will happen is me and him will sit in my season seats and send the wifes elsewhere :):heart:

brakos82 07-27-2007 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew6 (Post 698525)
I think what will happen is me and him will sit in my season seats and send the wifes elsewhere :):heart:

good plan. :cowboy1:

Andrew6 07-27-2007 10:25 PM

oh no doubt. I love my wife and I'm very very very lucky to have found a women that loves the Texans as much as me but something about watching a game with your buddy and drinking a few that makes it special.

TEXANSTAILGATER 07-28-2007 10:37 AM

PM me a mailing addy and I will get them out asap. Thanks for the opprotunity to give these to one of our heroes.

Drew

Andrew6 07-28-2007 06:29 PM

appreciate