Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texan Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New madden screenshots feature AJ (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39692)

Rocky79 07-05-2007 12:53 PM

New madden screenshots feature AJ
 
No real point to this, but the fact that the shot shows AJ freaking a Tack shows that they are officialy our madden designated #1 rival. Everytime I buy a madden game, I curse myself and promise to not buy what is essentially the same game next year...but I always do. Also, seeing Schaubbie in the background rockin ol' number 8 gets me so jacked. I wish I could just hibernate till september.

I weep for the future...were gonna kill those damn tacks.

http://maddenfb.com/photos/blogs/ima...3/640x480.aspx

MadBurgerMaker 07-05-2007 01:01 PM

Re: New madden screenshots feature AJ
 
That looks like #30 (Green) instead of #80.

Edit: Here's the big version: http://maddenfb.com/photos/blogs/ima.../original.aspx

Texans Horror 07-05-2007 01:05 PM

Re: New madden screenshots feature AJ
 
What - no pacifier? I always think of AJ with the big guard:

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/And...I12487547.jpeg

Rocky79 07-05-2007 01:13 PM

Re: New madden screenshots feature AJ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MadBurgerMaker (Post 688420)
That looks like #30 (Green) instead of #80.

Edit: Here's the big version: http://maddenfb.com/photos/blogs/ima.../original.aspx

OHHHH, youre right. That would explain why schaubbie looks like he just dropped a sick fake play action. The body type looks more like AJ, I see batman as being thicker. Regardless, the tacks are gonna run into a buzzsaw when they bring VY and his cast of nobodies to the H.

All the VY jersey wearing front runners are gonna leave Reliant with a new respect for the hometown team.

:fans:

HOU-TEX 07-05-2007 01:20 PM

Re: New madden screenshots feature AJ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocky79 (Post 688426)
OHHHH, youre right. That would explain why schaubbie looks like he just dropped a sick fake play action. The body type looks more like AJ, I see batman as being thicker. Regardless, the tacks are gonna run into a buzzsaw when they bring VY and his cast of nobodies to the H.

All the VY jersey wearing front runners are gonna leave Reliant with a new respect for the hometown team.

:fans:

I think it's AJ. Notice the nose? He has a black breather patch across his nose which AJ aways wears.

Nawzer 07-05-2007 01:26 PM

Re: New madden screenshots feature AJ
 
Nice picture. I can't wait for football to start again. I probably won't buy Madden this year. Last year's edition disappointed me and I just don't think it's worth the money anymore. I may buy it when the price drops a bit.

Texans Horror 07-05-2007 01:28 PM

Re: New madden screenshots feature AJ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HOU-TEX (Post 688430)
I think it's AJ. Notice the nose? He has a black breather patch across his nose which AJ aways wears.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadBurgerMaker (Post 688420)
That looks like #30 (Green) instead of #80.

It's the awesome Ahmad Johnson/Andre Green monster. Similiar to the Dallas Clark monster of last year's Madden game, the Ahmad Johnson not only catches, but all can run the ball. He can even pass the ball to himself. In fact, the only player known to tackle an Ahmad Johnson is another Ahmad Johnson...
:joker:

Rocky79 07-05-2007 01:48 PM

Re: New madden screenshots feature AJ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HOU-TEX (Post 688430)
I think it's AJ. Notice the nose? He has a black breather patch across his nose which AJ aways wears.

Now I dont know what to think, I also thought that ahman wears those half arm forearm pad deals. The guy in the screen shot has the glove/wristband combo like AJ. Maybe it is some weird hybrid. If I could create houston athlete hybrids, I would make the short drive out to hempstead, pull one of Ray Childress' hairs, and if I survived that, I'd cross him w/ mario and make the baddest D-lineman EEEVVAAAARR!!

http://supahz.250x.com/footballr/childress.jpg

MadBurgerMaker 07-05-2007 02:13 PM

Re: New madden screenshots feature AJ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texans Horror (Post 688437)
It's the awesome Ahmad Johnson/Andre Green monster. Similiar to the Dallas Clark monster of last year's Madden game, the Ahmad Johnson not only catches, but all can run the ball. He can even pass the ball to himself. In fact, the only player known to tackle an Ahmad Johnson is another Ahmad Johnson...
:joker:

:D

Sounds good to me!

Chrispy 07-05-2007 02:32 PM

Re: New madden screenshots feature AJ
 
Awesome screen shot. Nice detail of the stadium. I can actually see myself up in 611! Less than 6 weeks 'til we'll be there guys. Go Texans!

Texan Asylum 07-05-2007 02:57 PM

Re: New madden screenshots feature AJ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocky79 (Post 688445)
If I could create houston athlete hybrids, I would make the short drive out to hempstead, pull one of Ray Childress' hairs, and if I survived that, I'd cross him w/ mario and make the baddest D-lineman EEEVVAAAARR!!

http://supahz.250x.com/footballr/childress.jpg

Awesome card Rock!

Double Barrel 07-05-2007 03:31 PM

Re: New madden screenshots feature AJ
 
Nothing Madden does this year will convince me to buy it. I'm tired of dishing out hard-earned cash for a half-arsed product.

All Pro Football 2k8 and NCAA Football 2008 will be my football games this year.

HOU-TEX 07-05-2007 03:39 PM

Re: New madden screenshots feature AJ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Double Barrel (Post 688482)
Nothing Madden does this year will convince me to buy it. I'm tired of dishing out hard-earned cash for a half-arsed product.

All Pro Football 2k8 and NCAA Football 2008 will be my football games this year.

Do they have those in PS2 format? Yeah, I know I'm a little outdated. lol

Are the graphics just as good as Madden?

Texanmike02 07-05-2007 04:37 PM

Re: New madden screenshots feature AJ
 
I finally broke down and bought an xbox 360 last year just for madden. It sucked. If you don't mind the graphics of the old engine, the PC version was much much better. You could shift the OL blocking scheme at the line of scrimmage, you could set audible safeties to double cover someone at the line, so much more real football in this one.

Mike

Texan_Bill 07-05-2007 05:26 PM

Re: New madden screenshots feature AJ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HOU-TEX (Post 688485)
Do they have those in PS2 format? Yeah, I know I'm a little outdated. lol

Are the graphics just as good as Madden?

I'm with you there. I am just now figuring out PS2, so I hope they make those games for us...

Maddict5 07-05-2007 05:37 PM

Re: New madden screenshots feature AJ
 
its green (behind/level with LOS)

Il_Bruno 07-05-2007 05:39 PM

Re: New madden screenshots feature AJ
 
sorry bill, but the ps2, the xbox and the gamecube have all gone the way of the dinosaur. its all about this next-gen stuff now. one thing ive done with my old madden is just update the roster on my own whenever i can, that way you dont have to keep pulling out 30 or so bucks for the same game every year.


and texanmike, couldnt agree more. The graphics are beautiful on the next-gen versions but the actual gameplay is pretty horrific. Then again, i still play ESPN 2K5, which is still my football game of choice, back when the texans still had jay foreman and kailee wong as starting LBs :d:

Sideline 07-05-2007 05:43 PM

Re: New madden screenshots feature AJ
 
Yeah, Sure looks like AJ, you would expect Green to look a bit chunkier and smaller in height. Looking good though, Liking seeing Schaub in the background.

I so wish they would bring NCAA out over here in the UK, Madden does get boring, and after having read about NCAA it looks amazing. But obviously the Market isnt available over here so we just get Madden every year. Suppose I should be thankful for that.

Texan_Bill 07-05-2007 05:47 PM

Re: New madden screenshots feature AJ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Il_Bruno (Post 688577)
sorry bill, but the ps2, the xbox and the gamecube have all gone the way of the dinosaur.

*cusses, hits desk and vows to get rid of VHS and buy a DVD and a TV with a remote control*

GuerillaBlack 07-05-2007 06:28 PM

Re: New madden screenshots feature AJ
 
The photo is foreshadowing what will happen this season.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger