Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Titan fans at Titans on line a little sadder today (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39636)

Overalls 07-02-2007 05:55 PM

Titan fans at Titans on line a little sadder today

Overalls has been banned from Titans on line.:whip:

Wolf 07-02-2007 05:56 PM

Re: Titan fans at Titans on line a little sadder today

why?

Honoring Earl 34 07-02-2007 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Overalls (Post 687427)

You bragged about ___ ?

Blazing Arrow 07-02-2007 06:14 PM

Overalls see this as a badge of honor because he probably did not deserve a ban, it's a troll thing.

I would like to know what you said though.

Silver Oak 07-03-2007 07:48 AM

They are pretty strict on showing them the err of their ways. He probably pointed out that vince has only played 1/2 season, has terrible stats, lost the only BIG game he has played in, and that they had an awful offseason with so much cap room to play with.

Poor titan fans...they are just starting to become intimate with Bud...

:fans:

Mr teX 07-03-2007 08:36 AM

Quote:

Great job rep your way. i lurk around there alot & see your posts often so i have a pretty good idea of what you might've said.

ChildressTitanMan 07-03-2007 10:34 AM

The homerism over there is embarrassing.

Texan_Bill 07-03-2007 10:36 AM

Quote:

Why didn't you post a link to the thread that you were on whenever you were banned? Or at least give us a condense version of what you said?

V Man 07-03-2007 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 687710)
Why didn't you post a link to the thread that you were on whenever you were banned? Or at least give us a condense version of what you said?

Yes, inquiring minds want to know.

Overalls 07-03-2007 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 687710)

I wasn't posting when I got banned so I am not sure what thread set the mod off. When I got home from work I went to the site, read a few post, noticed I had a PM and BAM, as soon as I read it I was banned. I do like to ruffle their feathers, but I don't remember doing anything particularly harsh the day before. I told a guy with a EARL avator he should be ashamed to be defending Bud while using that avator, but I doubt that did it. There was a thread about Texan fans jumping ship that I posted in, but I think the thread is gone now. Oh, well.

Texan_Bill 07-03-2007 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Overalls (Post 687795)
I wasn't posting when I got banned so I am not sure what thread set the mod off. When I got home from work I went to the site, read a few post, noticed I had a PM and BAM, as soon as I read it I was banned. I do like to ruffle their feathers, but I don't remember doing anything particularly harsh the day before. I told a guy with a EARL avator he should be ashamed to be defending Bud while using that avator, but I doubt that did it. There was a thread about Texan fans jumping ship that I posted in, but I think the thread is gone now. Oh, well.

Well, at least you are not banned from GoTitans.com ............. YET!! lol

Texan_Bill 07-03-2007 11:59 AM

LMAO.... Overalls, there is a thread about you being banned (by TOMB) on GoTitans.com

Overalls banned by the TOMB

*EDIT*
Blonde moment - you started the thread..... :hides:

Overalls 07-03-2007 12:13 PM

It might be hard for a lot of people to understand, but there is a fraternity of Trolls. Like BlazingArrow said. "It's a Troll thing." There are those of us that are well known of the division rivals sites. BlazingArrow does a lot on the Jags site. BiPolar, hasn't been as active lately, but spends time on the Colts site. I mess around with the Titans.
When I was banned I was allowed to send PMs for a little while before the Mods got wind of what I was doing. All I did was say goodbye to a few people and wish them a good season. A mod from another Titans board even invited me to sign up for that site. Some people don't get it, but there are many that do that just pretend they don't. BlazingArrow, Bipolar and I have had some heated battles, but for us it is part of the game.

:fans:

Specnatz 07-03-2007 12:27 PM

Hell I like to know who the trolls are, I may not agree with them but at least they do not pretend to like the team then all they do is say negative things about the team all day and all night long.

I have had a few words with blazing but have never had an issue with Bipolar, that I can recall that was not miscommunication.

But I have no prob with them being here. That is why the mods created the smack talk section, to have fun in.

Immobilarity 07-03-2007 03:04 PM

I just want to place emphasis on how the GoTitans version of this thread is infinitely better due to one particular post on page two.

UTVinceYoung 07-04-2007 02:22 PM

:user: Poor Underalls. I guess you pissed off Yvette. You didn't kiss her butt hard enough. I don't understand why anyone would want to be a member over at TOMB....Gotitans is much better.

:blowakiss:

mexican_texan 07-04-2007 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Immobilarity (Post 687892)
I just want to place emphasis on how the GoTitans version of this thread is infinitely better due to one particular post on page two.

This?

I've only lurked there but I found the combination of immaturity & anal retentiveness too much to bare.

Blazing Arrow 07-07-2007 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mexican_texan (Post 688185)

This?

I've only lurked there but I found the combination of immaturity & anal retentiveness too much to bare.

Doesn't that statement contradict itself?

ChildressTitanMan 07-08-2007 10:18 AM

That's my post :bat:

It is a contradiction but that's how I found the TOMB. Two kinds of idiots,immature members & anal mods.

Blazing Arrow 07-09-2007 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 687798)
Well, at least you are not banned from GoTitans.com ............. YET!! lol

At least he is not to scared to post over there. :shades: