Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texan Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Demarcus Faggins was seen... (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39028)

TxDavid 06-04-2007 01:12 AM

Demarcus Faggins was seen...
 
at the Comets game this Saturday.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...cusFaggins.jpg

BigWig 06-04-2007 08:59 AM

Re: Demarcus Faggins was seen...
 
What were you doing at the Comets game? It really is the offseason when TXDavid is at the Comets game!:cowboy1:

Koolaid Time 06-04-2007 09:37 AM

Re: Demarcus Faggins was seen...
 
No kidding... there is is... I see the picture. Hey there are alot of guys apparently going to Comets games, its a nice crowd.

But wait. on second thought,alot of those guys kinda look like women...

:user:

real 06-04-2007 10:00 AM

Re: Demarcus Faggins was seen...
 
Why is that lady in the yellow wearing her ear piece ? Is she expecting a lot of calls ?

texanskan 06-04-2007 03:28 PM

Re: Demarcus Faggins was seen...
 
lol, Faggins is a second tier player so he can only roll VIP at a Comets game.

Also Demarcus, what's up with the jorts? Your in the NFL put on some pants.

Texan_Bill 06-04-2007 03:45 PM

Re: Demarcus Faggins was seen...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TxDavid (Post 675817)
at the Comets game this Saturday.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...cusFaggins.jpg

TxDavid, did you show up with full red paint (Like on Battle Red)???

I think I see Dante in the crowd too...

real 06-04-2007 04:41 PM

Re: Demarcus Faggins was seen...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by texanskan (Post 676071)
Also Demarcus, what's up with the jorts? Your in the NFL put on some pants.

What's wrong with his shorts ?

TxDavid 06-04-2007 08:35 PM

Re: Demarcus Faggins was seen...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigWig (Post 675834)
What were you doing at the Comets game? It really is the offseason when TXDavid is at the Comets game!:cowboy1:

LOL.....I didn't think I'd get so much flack for being at a Comets game. Surprisingly they do a good job entertaining the crowd during timeouts.

Actually I was there taking pictures from the baseline for SPM Sports.

Here's one...... The rest are here

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...svShock146.jpg

PapaL 06-04-2007 08:45 PM

Re: Demarcus Faggins was seen...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx (Post 675853)
Why is that lady in the yellow wearing her ear piece ? Is she expecting a lot of calls ?

I wonder if she holds her phone to her head while her bluetooth is charging? Never know, it might ring.

BigWig 06-05-2007 08:47 AM

Re: Demarcus Faggins was seen...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 676083)
TxDavid, did you show up with full red paint (Like on Battle Red)???

I think I see Dante in the crowd too...

That would not be too strange, these days it seems Dante is everywhere, see the Platinum tailgating thread!:shades:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger