Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texan Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Cheerleader Lindsay on 610 (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37979)

Yankee_In_TX 04-20-2007 10:20 AM

Cheerleader Lindsay on 610
 
Sometime between 2:30 and 4 Lindsay will be on 610 with Marc and Rich, followed by a drop in to KILT FM (100.3). May not be any time to call in.

BUT, if there is and you do, HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY OR ASK ABOUT SPORTS :)

And don't mention any information about Lindsay (*cough, cough*).

Da_General 04-20-2007 10:46 AM

Good luck at tryouts, Lindsay! You know we're all rooting for you again!

Yankee_In_TX 04-20-2007 02:39 PM

Marc V. said she's in the building :)

BigWig 04-20-2007 03:06 PM

:user: Man you had me there for a sec I thought maybe she was on the 610 freeway or somthin!:gun:

76Texan 04-20-2007 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigWig (Post 654592)
:user: Man you had me there for a sec I thought maybe she was on the 610 freeway or somthin!:gun:

LOL!

Texan_Bill 04-20-2007 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX (Post 654418)
Sometime between 2:30 and 4 Lindsay will be on 610 with Marc and Rich, followed by a drop in to KILT FM (100.3). May not be any time to call in.

BUT, if there is and you do, HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY OR ASK ABOUT SPORTS :)

And don't mention any information about Lindsay (*cough, cough*).

Now who the heck was that comment directed at??? :splits:

Yankee_In_TX 04-20-2007 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 654615)
Now who the heck was that comment directed at??? :splits:

"Heeeeeey Bill, pick up the phone, Lindsay's on the radio!!!" (screaming, into the phone, on-air) :)

I wish I had a sound bite of that.

Texan_Bill 04-20-2007 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX (Post 654617)
"Heeeeeey Bill, pick up the phone, Lindsay's on the radio!!!" (screaming, into the phone, on-air) :)

I wish I had a sound bite of that.

Classic!! (yet somehow, utterly embarrassing).... lol

76Texan 04-20-2007 04:22 PM

bill, do you have a midrift? :whip:

lindsay sure is a good representative for the Texans.

Bradster592 04-20-2007 07:11 PM

I'd call in, with a hugely insightful question, but I know that I'd be rendered stammering and bashful! :heart: I am, after all, a crushingly shy and sensitive individual.

Then there's the frikking humongous phonebill to consider...and, of course, the fact that 'the Doris' would feed 'little Brad' to the cats...

Following due consideration, I'll wish you luck from here, Linds!

Yankee_In_TX 04-24-2007 06:59 PM

Hey Brad:

http://www.sportsradio610.com/pages/podcast/995.rss

Podcast. Scroll to "Cheerleader Lindsay."

DiapHer 04-25-2007 05:09 PM

Tonight, they start at 5:00 p.m.

Texans_Chick 04-25-2007 05:25 PM

Good vibes heading that way.......


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
and a dancing banana....

:splits:

Because I am guessing a dancing banana might help Lindsay out.

DiapHer 04-25-2007 05:28 PM

GO BIG RED, LINDSAY!!!:dance3:

TEXANS84 04-25-2007 05:35 PM

:splits: :splits: Two dancing banana's for year two!

Yankee_In_TX 04-25-2007 06:29 PM

The suspense is killing me, I can hardly listen (I'm in class)...

the wonger need food 04-25-2007 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX (Post 656481)
The suspense is killing me, I can hardly listen (I'm in class)...

Ryan, let us know as soon as you hear something. We're all pulling for her...

Yankee_In_TX 04-26-2007 06:25 PM

If you want a sneak peek, there's a nice video on HT.com :-) You can see Lindsay saying "hi," and if you have uber-good eyes, Lindsay waiting for her number to be called holding hands with other girls.

You'll also see some of the new girls, including a transplanted SeaHawk cheerleader.

michaelm 04-27-2007 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elle (Post 656439)
Yep, TC, I agree.

:splits: :splits: :splits: :heart:

You ever have one of those mornings..? You know, when you have to hit refresh several times to get your bananas to dance?!?!

Yankee_In_TX 04-27-2007 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michaelm (Post 657157)
You ever have one of those mornings..? You know, when you have to hit refresh several times to get your bananas to dance?!?!

No, Im only 27.:cowboy1:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger