Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Overalls overalls and Texans Military Vets (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37847)

Overalls 04-14-2007 10:37 PM

Overalls overalls and Texans Military Vets

Well my multipatched funny pants are at my seamstreses getting the unit patches that I received sown on. Thanks and many mad props to those of you that sent me a patch. :chicken:

thegr8fan 04-15-2007 02:16 AM

Hey Overalls, let me know which games you can make as I would love to see your patches. I know you have been working on this for about a year now getting the unit patches together.

great idea and I want to see the finished product.

Bipolar The Titan 04-15-2007 11:43 AM

Overalls, you gonna put up a picture of 'em anytime soon?:vinny:

Overalls 04-15-2007 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan (Post 652252)
Overalls, you gonna put up a picture of 'em anytime soon?:vinny:

My intentions are to get a picture at the Texans draft party at Reliant Stadium. Such as it is I will post the picture afterwards.:chicken:

Texan_Bill 04-16-2007 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Overalls (Post 652173)
Well my multipatched funny pants are at my seamstreses getting the unit patches that I received sown on. Thanks and many mad props to those of you that sent me a patch. :chicken:

I wondered what had happened to the old thread about this. Overalls, I still have a 2nd A.D. "Hell on Wheels" patch for you. I guess its too late for this season, but I will get it to you whenever possible..

Overalls 04-16-2007 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 652428)
I wondered what had happened to the old thread about this. Overalls, I still have a 2nd A.D. "Hell on Wheels" patch for you. I guess its too late for this season, but I will get it to you whenever possible..

2AD is the last of the big 3 Armor for me. IF you would still like to send the patch I can get it on by Preseason.

Sooooo, you have a PM

eriadoc 04-18-2007 10:49 AM

I was in Special Operations Command and might still have a SOCOM patch lying around, if you want it. Actually, I wore the SF patch for a while, so I might have one of those as well.

Overalls 04-18-2007 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eriadoc (Post 653293)
I was in Special Operations Command and might still have a SOCOM patch lying around, if you want it. Actually, I wore the SF patch for a while, so I might have one of those as well.

It would be apreciated.

You have a PM

Overalls 04-29-2007 06:12 PM

I still have a patch or two up my sleeve to add, but here I am with one of last years draft picks at this years draft party.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55...s/100_3097.jpg

Da_General 04-29-2007 06:25 PM

Thanks for the 5 year patches you gave me and my buddy yesterday, Overalls. I'm thinking of doing like Yankee and having them sewn onto my standard gameday cargo shorts. :fans:

Overalls 04-29-2007 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Da_General (Post 659336)
Thanks for the 5 year patches you gave me and my buddy yesterday, Overalls. I'm thinking of doing like Yankee and having them sewn onto my standard gameday cargo shorts. :fans:

You are very welcome.

Overalls 05-20-2007 08:06 PM

Ok now my vet buddies. I have been able to add a number of patches this offseason, but I have room for more. Here is a pic. from the Texans All Access event taken by our resident photo guru, Andy

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55...s/DSC_0045.jpg

As you will notice there is still room for patches

eriadoc 05-22-2007 03:20 PM

Re: Overalls overalls and Texans Military Vets

Sorry for the delay, but I have been in the midst of moving and renovating houses. I managed to round up some patches from my time in the Army and will be mailing them to you this week.

I have, for both class A and BDUs,:

Special Forces patch
SOCOM (Special Operations Comand) patch
501st Military Intelligence Brigade
miscellaneous tabs, airborne wings, etc.

Again, sorry for the delay.

Overalls 05-22-2007 07:39 PM

No problem man. Could you do me a favor though. Could you put your name on the back of the patches so I can keep up with whose patch is whose.

Probable way bad grammer. Especially for some one who could have had a degree in English and wasted it on journalism.:ski:

Overalls 03-09-2008 01:56 PM

Just a bump because it is that time of year for me to ask my fellow Texans fans for patches.

Thank you for your support.

:fans:

Joe Texan 03-09-2008 02:23 PM

do you have the 11th ACR if not I can get one to you
and 10th engineers battalion, that falls under 3rd ID

Overalls 03-09-2008 03:03 PM

If you can get them, I can use them Joe.

Joe Texan 03-09-2008 06:47 PM

Done

Overalls 03-09-2008 06:55 PM

I sent you a PM with my address Joe.

Thanks

bigbrewster2000 03-11-2008 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Overalls (Post 861779)
I sent you a PM with my address Joe.

Thanks

Do you have a 4th ID patch? If not I think I still have one lying around.