Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   these guys wanna know (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2942)

brickmantexanfan 09-24-2004 08:48 PM

these guys wanna know

Hey who is going to win the game?THESE GUYS WANNA KNOW and will give you a free T-Shirt if your Right. :woot

brickmantexanfan 09-24-2004 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3rd Coast Playa
man, what a coincedence, yankees on yallsl at least TRIED to sound smart, good. nice cartoons didnt like the site. looks like yall have put a lot of time and effort into this. but guess what? too bad yall are gonna lose badly this weekend against the eagles. and people will be saying cut harrington on your website :). he sucks.

Did you get that?
:confused:

brickmantexanfan 09-24-2004 10:39 PM

Quote:

man, what a coincedence, yankees on yallsl at least TRIED to sound smart, good. nice cartoons didnt like the site. looks like yall have put a lot of time and effort into this. but guess what? too bad yall are gonna lose badly this weekend against the eagles. and people will be saying cut harrington on your website :). he sucks.

now i get it you think i am a Lions fan.Nothing further from the truth,I just lost a bet,I am 100%Texans fan. :popcorn:

jhawktx 09-24-2004 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brickmantexanfan
Hey who is going to win the game

Hey Brickmanm aren't you that tototoons guy. Have you traitored on us and become a Lions fan?

brickmantexanfan 09-24-2004 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhawktx
Hey Brickmanm aren't you that tototoons guy. Have you traitored on us and become a Lions fan?

once again I lost a bet to I hate Geeks on avatars,I am a TEXANS fan

281 09-25-2004 12:01 AM

Some of yall are real slow... :hehe:

D-ReK 09-25-2004 01:53 AM

Nice Site...Good Work...

D-ReK 09-25-2004 01:55 PM

Quote:

man, somebody is tryin to steal my style......im d frank and i am a southside vetern and my hands be registered as vetern. why dont yall/you go on the eagles site and try to talk smart to them, they are some good fans over there :) i bet they might talk a little mess back to ya. oh and good luck with t.o next week :) poor harrington is all i can say.

Mayne, WTF Are You Talkin About, Kid? I Could Care Less About Harrington Or The Eagles...Me & Brickman Lost The Same Bet, So I'm Stuck With This Avy As Well...

Vinny 09-25-2004 02:03 PM

Man, that avatar bet has gotten pretty funny at times. Kinda in a dark humor sort of way though.

:)

SA Fan 09-25-2004 03:24 PM

LOL!

Maybe someone should make a custom avatar for each of the poor souls with the Lions/Steelers Avatars which has a section that says "Texans fan. Really!"

brickmantexanfan 09-25-2004 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinny
Man, that avatar bet has gotten pretty funny at times. Kinda in a dark humor sort of way though.

:)

Is it next season yet? :shower: