Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The National Football League (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Madden comes in TOMORROW (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1752)

BradK10 08-08-2004 02:34 PM

Madden comes in TOMORROW
 
I'm getting mine from the Royal Oaks Gamestop tomorrow. Who else is getting it?

Fiddy 08-08-2004 02:57 PM

Mine isnt :(
I have to buy it for the PC and from what I understand mine doesnt come out for another month :(

And I got the perfect controller for it so I could use the hit stick and all the audibles...
It is a sad day...

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...1.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

texasguy346 08-08-2004 03:30 PM

I'm getting mine delivered to my door tommorrow too by the Fed Ex guy.

Ihategeeks 08-08-2004 05:15 PM

I already have madden 2004.

Fiddy 08-08-2004 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ihategeeks
I already have madden 2004.

Do you mean 2005???

Ihategeeks 08-08-2004 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiddy
Do you mean 2005???

Same dif
:rofl:

ThaShark316 08-08-2004 07:26 PM

Gettin mine tomorrow @ the Pearland Gamestop :D

Juan 08-08-2004 09:35 PM

yeah madden!!!!! :jam:

TexanNut 08-09-2004 12:41 AM

I'm sticking with espn 2k5 for $16. However, I did see an ad that you get a $10 gift card when you buy it at circuit city....that might save some from $50 price tag.

Gamestop always has the highest prices. Just got doom3 at CC for 47.xx tax included. Friend got it at game stop for 60+ tax inclusive.

chicagotexan 08-09-2004 10:29 AM

Are you all part of a secret society? Does your father work for EAgames? Why do I have to wait until the 12th. Did the dufus at Gamestop give me bad info? idonno:

Fiddy 08-09-2004 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicagotexan
Are you all part of a secret society? Does your father work for EAgames? Why do I have to wait until the 12th. Did the dufus at Gamestop give me bad info? idonno:

If you pre-ordered it, I think, you can pick it up on the 9th...

dmt217 08-09-2004 10:47 AM

GS & EB's shipping date is today. They'll have it on the shelves tomorrow...for sure.
Sometimes, they'll sell it today even though it's illegal. Just call them or go up there and ask...

texasguy346 08-09-2004 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicagotexan
Are you all part of a secret society? Does your father work for EAgames? Why do I have to wait until the 12th. Did the dufus at Gamestop give me bad info? idonno:

Actually we all are part of a secret society. It's called Game Addicts Annoymous.
The only real secret is that we pre ordered it, and as an added incentive to get people to preorder a copy of a game they give you the game a day or two earlier depending on the game. Otherwise there would be no incentive to preorder the game if you got it the same time as everyone else.

chicagotexan 08-09-2004 12:14 PM

August 12th is my virtual season opener. I've longged for you my love, alas you are here. You smooth case feels like velvet on my face.

Blu 08-09-2004 12:44 PM

MAdden 05
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BradK10
I'm getting mine from the Royal Oaks Gamestop tomorrow. Who else is getting it?

Picking mine up from the same spot... for XBOX. We need to get a league online.

Just visited with a friend that works for BEstbuy, she's getting hers in an hour.

chicagotexan 08-09-2004 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blu
Just visited with a friend that works for BEstbuy, she's getting hers in an hour.

I hate you.

Nawzer 08-09-2004 02:12 PM

There was a nice article on Madden today in the Chronicle. The game has grown so much and so popular that it's the most anticipated game every year. I'll check out ebay before I buy it from anywhere else. I also bought the new Doom3 game, which is an awesome game and I highly recommend it.

Blu 08-09-2004 02:14 PM

HAy don't hate!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chicagotexan
I hate you.

:rofl: Glad to hear theres more Texan Fans in ChiTown. All my family sport Texan gear up there too! Suppose to get some tickets to the Bears game in November.
Who's down with XBOX or PS2?

Blu 08-09-2004 02:17 PM

Doom 3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nawzer
There was a nice article on Madden today in the Chronicle. The game has grown so much and so popular that it's the most anticipated game every year. I'll check out ebay before I buy it from anywhere else. I also bought the new Doom3 game, which is an awesome game and I highly recommend it.

I got a few bad reviews on the Doom3.
I also read that same story about the Madden games, DeLoach thinks he needs to be faster in the 05 version. :crazy:

chicagotexan 08-09-2004 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blu
:rofl: Glad to hear theres more Texan Fans in ChiTown. All my family sport Texan gear up there too! Suppose to get some tickets to the Bears game in November.
Who's down with XBOX or PS2?

Ok I won't hate, I'll just be be seething with envy. I guess us common folk will have to wait, y'all getting the game today or early like the Paris Hilton
gettig into a club without waiting and scrubs like me have to wait behind the velvet rope.

Ill be there, but the game is in December. The 19th I believe. I hope it snows about a foot. I hope to see you and as many Texans as possible.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger