Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Kiss My Ass (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103320)

Thorn 12-05-2013 10:53 PM

Kiss My Ass

Two years we win the division. Now we suck. This is a collapse of immense proportions. WTF? How on earth does a team with this much talent become the laughing stock of the NFL?

Yeah, injuries. Yeah, Schaub sucks. Whatever. There is no frigging reason we should be this bad. None.

This is ridiculous.

htownfan32 12-05-2013 10:54 PM

Re: Kiss My Ass

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorn (Post 2263458)
Two years we win the division. Now we suck. This is a collapse of immense proportions. WTF? How on earth does a team with this much talent become the laughing stock of the NFL?

Yeah, injuries. Yeah, Schaub sucks. Whatever. There is no frigging reason we should be this bad. None.

This is ridiculous.

Agree with you fully, but there is no way any part of me approaches your rear end, sir.

paycheck71 12-05-2013 10:59 PM

I think at this point, 2-10 before tonight, it's more than just injuries, Schaub's collapse, etc. It's frustration, which leads to lack of discipline, which leads to penalties. Also, looks like Case has his own limitations that are too much for this team. It's conceivable that we'd be 4-8, 5-7, maybe even better with Schaub. But I think it was worth getting to see what Case has.

Basically, too many things going wrong all at once.

powda 12-05-2013 11:00 PM

Rep. Not for the sentiment which I agree with fully , but for the thread title. It opitimizes fan support perfectly. Mods, let it ride.

EllisUnit 12-05-2013 11:04 PM

Well it is what it is, we all wanted a winning team, we flew high for 2 seasons as we were very competitive and dominated much of our competition. This city is cursed. In 2011 i believe if Schaub hadnt gotten hurt we would of won the Superbowl, that was by far our best team.

I can blame the team and kubiak all i want, but i blame the city. Damn you houston and your curse on Pro Sports.

Runner 12-05-2013 11:07 PM

This has been an under-achieving, excuse driven team for almost every year of Kubiak's reign. This is just an extreme example of what we have watched for years. At least people have finally noticed the Texans aren't all buttercups and roses.

powda 12-05-2013 11:14 PM

This clinched laughing stock dumpster heap of the nfl. Screw these coaches. Burn it up. I'll take an interm coach at this point. I've reached my breaking point. Here on out needs to be an evaluation phase for next season. That ofcourse conflicts with the current coaching staff. 11 in a row . ****ing 11! Dismantle this bull**** here and now.

handswarmer 12-05-2013 11:16 PM

2010 Chiefs all over again

speedfreek 12-05-2013 11:17 PM

That was my sentiment at 2-6. At this point, I'm just numb..

Quote:

This is ridiculous.

MEGA SWATT 12-05-2013 11:18 PM

McNair does not care

He does not want to win

He wants to make money and keep good people on the payroll

All the wishy washy fans should stay home and leave reliant empty.....l

steelbtexan 12-05-2013 11:20 PM

Quote:

This is ridiculous.

Because the people Rick extended got hurt some injuries were season ending. No depth reflects badly on Rick/Gary.

Gary is lost

The team sees the writing on the wall. Hopefully BoB can read the writing as well.

steelbtexan 12-05-2013 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Runner (Post 2263495)
This has been an under-achieving, excuse driven team for almost every year of Kubiak's reign. This is just an extreme example of what we have watched for years. At least people have finally noticed the Texans aren't all buttercups and roses.

Repped

This is what I've been saying since after the 9-7 2009 season.

SchaubApologist 12-05-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

This is ridiculous.

who says the texans have so much talent?

our safeties are a joke.
most of the time our cb's are a joke.
our lb's minus cush are a joke.
3/5th's of our oline is a joke.
our qb situation is a joke.
our ST is a joke.
our kicker is a joke.

that's talent???????

Norg 12-05-2013 11:39 PM

Dvr the game haven't watched but guess whos backkk

http://www.ffspin.com/wp-content/upl...tt-Schaub1.jpg

Thorn 12-05-2013 11:46 PM

Oh good lord. We suck. there's just not a lot that can be said at this point. LOL

Bulls on Parade 12-06-2013 12:03 AM

The current talent level on the team is diminished compared to what we had last year and especially two years ago. Not just the key free agents lost but all of the injuries. Hopefully we can replenish the overall talent on the team with some great draft picks in the 2014 draft. Picking first overall in every round will certainly help. Looking back at the 2006 draft we netted a lot of talented players. Hopefully we can have an encore performance. We better not strike out like the 2002 draft.

BigBull 12-06-2013 12:09 AM

On the bright side the Texans are the best at something this season, even if it is loosing. :mcnugget: I can't believe I thought this bag of ****** team would be a contender for the superbowl this season.

GuerillaBlack 12-06-2013 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedfreek (Post 2263515)
That was my sentiment at 2-6. At this point, I'm just numb..

I'm pretty excited about that number one pick tbh.

Corrosion 12-06-2013 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade (Post 2263574)
The current talent level on the team is diminished compared to what we had last year and especially two years ago. Not just the key free agents lost but all of the injuries. Hopefully we can replenish the overall talent on the team with some great draft picks in the 2014 draft. Picking first overall in every round will certainly help. Looking back at the 2006 draft we netted a lot of talented players. Hopefully we can have an encore performance. We better not strike out like the 2002 draft.

FA losses , FA signing blunders , injuries and the biggest reason of all , poor QB play.

Just look at how poorly Green Bay is playing without their MVP Quarterback - Either you have one or you don't. If you have one you can cover up a lot of other issues if you don't they all become glaring problems.

We don't have an NFL Quarterback , we have a couple guy's masquerading as quarterbacks.

Txn_in_Oki 12-06-2013 12:51 AM

I couldn't see all the game because I'm running around for an event I'm putting together for tomorrow.

Butů

I made it home for a few minutes and turned the game on. MJD broke off his huge run and then the Jags ran the trick play for a TD.

I turned the game back off and continued with the stuff I had to get done for tomorrow.

My Facebook and e-mail is blowing up with people wondering what the hell happened. They aren't even Texan fans and they expected a hell of a lot more from this team.

Just a completely pathetic display of football. How do you hang with the Pats one week and then get beat by the Jags twice? Game plan? Coaching? Lack of caring? I don't know but this has to end at some point.

I'm just glad I don't have to suffer through all the interviews on local tv. That has to be painful to see week in and week out.