Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Beef week part ii (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103258)

mootini 12-02-2013 09:05 AM

Beef week part ii

I'll be at the game Thursday Night in Jville! Can't believe how the Texans have fallen apart this season! Jags are starting to finds ways to win, which is giving me some hope for the future. Losing streaks sucks and I feel you guys. Texans are still the favorite 2.5 points for Thursday night. The Jags at home, is down right horrible/blow out city. Anyway, no smack to run, while both teams are still El Stinko! Here's to a fun rivalry. Will the broom sweep this season?

brakos82 12-02-2013 09:49 AM

Re: Beef week part ii

Last one there gets the first pick! :boogereater:

Thorn 12-02-2013 02:33 PM

I can't imagine anyone outside of Jacksonville or Houston watching this game. I'm thinking Houston finally does something right long enough to pull off a win. If they don't, it's probably their last chance and they'll go 2-14 for the year.

gwallaia 12-02-2013 04:23 PM

We are so bad this season, I will allow the Beef Week thread title to remain this time.

powda 12-04-2013 10:53 PM

Get the broom out. God forbid Mcnair gets any excuse to retain the coaches. It's a tough love kinda season. We love them no matter what but in a kavorkian mercy death sense it's for the best. Somehow, I think we end up with the next blaine gabbert in the upcoming draft.

mootini 12-06-2013 06:26 AM

Fun game last night! Texans will rebound next season, too much tallent on that team to be 2-11. Broom has swept ya this year. Jags are looking better, but still need a QB and more pass rush. Schaub is a good QB, I see him trying too hard at times, which is allowing the bad picks to happen. He forces the ball at times and it burns him. Texans can be the next KC next season. Very dangerous team, that needs new leadership. Till next year, the BEEF was delicious. I have suffered through 3 years of blow outs at home, it hurts the wallet and your emotions. Last night was refreshing and hope to build on. :kitten::kitten::kitten:

Thorn 12-06-2013 06:44 AM

ha ha. we get the first pick!

mootini 12-06-2013 06:51 AM

I know that feeling/talk! Both teams need to improve to fight for AFC South title next season. Colts need to take the backseat for awhile!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorn (Post 2263624)
ha ha. we get the first pick!

Fred 12-06-2013 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mootini (Post 2263620)
Fun game last night! Texans will rebound next season, too much tallent on that team to be 2-11. Broom has swept ya this year. Jags are looking better, but still need a QB and more pass rush. Schaub is a good QB, I see him trying too hard at times, which is allowing the bad picks to happen. He forces the ball at times and it burns him. Texans can be the next KC next season. Very dangerous team, that needs new leadership. Till next year, the BEEF was delicious. I have suffered through 3 years of blow outs at home, it hurts the wallet and your emotions. Last night was refreshing and hope to build on. :kitten::kitten::kitten:

My first trip ever to Jax. Beautiful town, nice stadium, very friendly people.

Congrats Moo on having a team working hard and trying to win. It looked like all the Texans except Schaub want to make dang sure that Kubiak gets fired. Not that I mind.

Vinny 12-06-2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mootini (Post 2263620)

Congrats...our great Bengal dynasty didn't last long. Enjoy the sweep...we will draft the first qb now...not that this is any advantage for our qb evaluation team.

Playoffs 12-06-2013 09:11 AM

Congrats to the Jags on the http://www.allthingsninja.com/forums...emot-sweep.gif

We suck.

Vinny 12-06-2013 10:38 AM

https://twitter.com/Northside_Mike/s...493312/photo/1