Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103050)

htowntexans1985 11-17-2013 06:33 PM

Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"
 
Quote:

Nick Mathews @Nick_Mathews
#Texans ' Ben Tate: "These fans here in
Houston are so up and down and so
wishy-washy. I'm just shocked at that

Someone get this bum on a train back to auburn. Slow and fat. With his little choppy steps trying to juke people. He will never be as good as Arian. Arian would have took that last past to the end zone. He hates Houston. You can tell by his comments on his Twitter account in the past.

Speedy 11-17-2013 06:35 PM

Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"
 
Why? He's 100% correct.

SchaubApologist 11-17-2013 06:35 PM

Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 (Post 2252230)
Someone get this bum on a train back to auburn. Slow and fat. With his little choppy steps trying to juke people. He will never be as good as Arian. Arian would have took that last past to the end zone. He hates Houston. You can tell by his comments on his Twitter account in the past.

you can't take anything these texans say seriously.

this is not the first time they have lashed out on the fans.

just like their coach, they always look for excuses. a bunch of losers, and a major rebuild is needed.

SchaubApologist 11-17-2013 06:36 PM

Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedy (Post 2252231)
Why? He's 100% correct.

huh?

the texans talked about the superbowl preseason.

we are 2-8, with embarrassing home losses to the raiders and rams.

wtf are you watching?

CretorFrigg 11-17-2013 06:40 PM

Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedy (Post 2252231)
Why? He's 100% correct.

We have every right to be pissed. We went from a team with Super Bowl aspirations to this joke of a team that's on an 8 game losing streak.

The fans who paid good money for those seats should boo to their heart's content at this failure of a season.

Uncle Rico 11-17-2013 06:40 PM

Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 (Post 2252230)
Someone get this bum on a train back to auburn. Slow and fat. With his little choppy steps trying to juke people. He will never be as good as Arian. Arian would have took that last past to the end zone. He hates Houston. You can tell by his comments on his Twitter account in the past.

Whoa slow down. I've always thought that interviewing these guys after tough losses is a bad idea. What bothers you the most, that its true? He'll get paid nicely to go run the ball somewhere else so him being a Texan wont be a big deal next year, but dont get it twisted, he's a good RB when fully healthy.

Houston is such a snakebit city that it cant help but produce cynical and quick on the trigger fans. Boo's that may or may not be directed to injured players. Boo's during their own teams last drive. having to go to a silent snap because your fanbase is pissed off is crazy. i dont blame Tate for his comments.

EllisUnit 11-17-2013 06:42 PM

Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedy (Post 2252231)
Why? He's 100% correct.

Pretty sure that is pretty much any fan base, hell we are better than other cities. Not many would of put up with Kubikas crap as long as we have.

Fans love you when you are winning, hate you when you are losing.

htowntexans1985 11-17-2013 06:43 PM

Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Rico (Post 2252240)
Whoa slow down. I've always thought that interviewing these guys after tough losses is a bad idea. What bothers you the most, that its true? He'll get paid nicely to go run the ball somewhere else so him being a Texan wont be a big deal next year, but dont get it twisted, he's a good RB when fully healthy.

Houston is such a snakebit city that it cant help but produce cynical and quick on the trigger fans. Boo's that may or may not be directed to injured players. Boo's during their own teams last drive. having to go to a silent snap because your fanbase is pissed off is crazy. i dont blame Tate for his comments.


By good running back do you mean 0 touchdowns since he's been leading the backfield? If so, he's one hell of a running back. LOL. He hasn't shown me anything that he can be a #1 back.

Uncle Rico 11-17-2013 06:43 PM

Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EllisUnit (Post 2252243)
Pretty sure that is pretty much any fan base, hell we are better than other cities. Not many would of put up with Kubikas crap as long as we have.

Fans love you when you are winning, hate you when you are losing.


Simple.As.That.

Norg 11-17-2013 06:44 PM

Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"
 
ill admit it I got loud only on 3rd downs really its not like I went hardcore or anything tho we were 2-7 at the time I didn't really Give a **** LOL Iam in Chill mode now when im at the stadium LOL

I don't know what Ben is talking about if the team needs fan support to win games then man we really got a bad team

ATXtexanfan 11-17-2013 06:44 PM

Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 (Post 2252230)
Someone get this bum on a train back to auburn. Slow and fat. With his little choppy steps trying to juke people. He will never be as good as Arian. Arian would have took that last past to the end zone. He hates Houston. You can tell by his comments on his Twitter account in the past.

Dude sounds like you had a 12 pack of haterade. By the way you give arian to much credit.

Naiirb 11-17-2013 06:44 PM

Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"
 
8 game losing streak and 2nd half failures where we have scored 2 TD's on like 45 possession or something? What does he expect. Do that in any other city with deep playoff hopes coming into the season and see what type of reaction you get there.

Oh and good job fumbling the ball on that last offensive drive Tate. Lucky the ball bounced straight up and right back into you.

Uncle Rico 11-17-2013 06:47 PM

Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 (Post 2252244)
By good running back do you mean 0 touchdowns since he's been leading the backfield? If so, he's one hell of a running back. LOL. He hasn't shown me anything that he can be a #1 back.

His YPA should tell you he's a good running back. pass catching ability out of the backfield, needs to improve pass pro. If a pathetic offensive line as an excuse is acceptable to use to defend Keenum, then I'll pull that card right now too.

4.broken.ribs. nuff said.

SchaubApologist 11-17-2013 06:49 PM

Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Rico (Post 2252252)
His YPA should tell you he's a good running back. pass catching ability out of the backfield, needs to improve pass pro. If a pathetic offensive line as an excuse is acceptable to use to defend Keenum, then I'll pull that card right now too.

4.broken.ribs. nuff said.

so 4 cracked ribs gives him the right to say some dumb a** crap?

get. real.

Big Lou 11-17-2013 06:49 PM

Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"
 
Wishy washy, why, because we don't like watching a 2 and 8 team. I hope you enjoy Cleveland douche bag........ Props for playing with busted ribs, but in reality he's playing for a contract not Houston.

I don't understand why we are wishy washy when we don't want Schaub playing.


What the hell is he talking about does anyone know for real.

Texan_Bill 11-17-2013 06:49 PM

Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedy (Post 2252231)
Why? He's 100% correct.

BULLSHYTE!!!!!!

As a member of Blue Crew and a member of the BULL PEN, we're loud, we cheer, we're quiet when need be.

Maybe Ben Tate and the rest of the Texans team need to check themselves!

TheMatrix31 11-17-2013 06:50 PM

Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"
 
We are. We're a fickle, worthless, undeserving, somehow-spoiled, garbage, unintelligent fanbase.

Vance87 11-17-2013 06:50 PM

Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"
 
Tate knows all about wishy washy, he's coached by Gary Kubiak.

Texan_Bill 11-17-2013 06:50 PM

Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Lou (Post 2252255)
Wishy washy, why, because we don't like watching a 2 and 8 team. I hope you enjoy Cleveland douche bag........ Props for playing with busted ribs, but in reality he's playing for a contract not Houston.

I don't understand why we are wishy washy when we don't want Schaub playing.


What the hell is he talking about does anyone know for real.

The bolded says it all! :gun:

fiasco west 11-17-2013 06:51 PM

Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"
 
Well The Texans are a 'wishy-washy' team.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger