Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102402)

DX-TEX 10-08-2013 11:30 PM

Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM
 
Quote:

Marc Vandermeer ‏@TexansVoice 3h
Could mean nothing but - A. Smith said on http://TexansRadio.com Kubiak to meet with whole team Wed-AM - usually position groups meet 1st
Something? Nothing? Shipley's donuts and kolache's?

htownfan32 10-08-2013 11:41 PM

Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DX-TEX (Post 2225680)
Something? Nothing? Shipley's donuts and kolache's?

GK: "Guys, it's all on me, not on Matt."

Matt: "Thanks, Coach!"

Texn4life 10-08-2013 11:49 PM

Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by htownfan32 (Post 2225693)
GK: "Guys, it's all on me, not on Matt."

Matt: "Thanks, Coach!"

This about sums it up.

TexansFight 10-08-2013 11:49 PM

Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM
 
Please be a QB change. Any other coach would pull the abortion we have now. Its not even debatable anymore.

DX-TEX 10-08-2013 11:51 PM

Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by htownfan32 (Post 2225693)
GK: "Guys, it's all on me, not on Matt."

Matt: "Thanks, Coach!"

Then Kubiak announces he will be starting at QB the rest of the season.

http://www.geocities.jp/jbeeez2001/kubiak.jpg

Texn4life 10-08-2013 11:55 PM

Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TexansFight (Post 2225701)
Please be a QB change. Any other coach would pull the abortion we have now. Its not even debatable anymore.

Kubiak wouldn't call a team meeting to announce a QB change. He wouldn't dare break his boo's heart like that and humiliate him. If its done it'll be nice and quiet.

DX-TEX 10-08-2013 11:59 PM

Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texn4life (Post 2225707)
Kubiak wouldn't call a team meeting to announce a QB change. He wouldn't dare break his boo's heart like that and humiliate him. If its done it'll be nice and quiet.

Actually I disagree. He would let the players know first out of respect. The moment Yates gets snaps at first weekly practice on Wednesday everyone will be asking why. Needs to let them know first.

ThaShark316 10-09-2013 12:00 AM

Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM
 
Kubes is about to full '09 pre-Pats game and cry again...lol.

Ghostform 10-09-2013 12:00 AM

Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM
 
http://imageshack.com/a/img542/9898/m4ls.jpg

Texn4life 10-09-2013 12:12 AM

Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DX-TEX (Post 2225709)
Actually I disagree. He would let the players know first out of respect. The moment Yates gets snaps at first weekly practice on Wednesday everyone will be asking why. Needs to let them know first.


Damnit...... forgot the :sarcasm:

Thought that was clear.

JCTexan 10-09-2013 12:18 AM

Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM
 
This better not be another "players meeting" like last week....

htownfan32 10-09-2013 12:18 AM

Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM
 
Kubes wore 8 as well in Denver?

God, now we know what's wrong with this team. The curse of HWSNBN and the number 8 lives on.

Vinny 10-09-2013 12:29 AM

Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by htownfan32 (Post 2225717)
Kubes wore 8 as well in Denver?

God, now we know what's wrong with this team. The curse of HWSNBN and the number 8 lives on.

http://www.houstontexans.com/assets/...iak-player.jpg

htownfan32 10-09-2013 01:23 AM

Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinny (Post 2225723)

Oh boy. That explains it all.


:kubepalm: :wadepalm: :vincepalm: :toropalm: :hankpalm:

Hottoddie 10-09-2013 02:18 AM

Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DX-TEX (Post 2225680)
Something? Nothing? Shipley's donuts and kolache's?

Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part, but I'm thinking he's going to let the team know that he's making a QB change.

Norg 10-09-2013 03:48 AM

Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM
 
a come to jesus meeting LOL

Thorn 10-09-2013 07:12 AM

Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM
 
Maybe he's announcing his resignation. I could dig it.

CloakNNNdagger 10-09-2013 07:25 AM

Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM
 
More likely than announcing a QB change, there may be an announcement to the team that 3 QBs will be active on Sunday.

Rey 10-09-2013 07:28 AM

Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM
 
He's either announcing a qb change, or he's going to ask that they keep their faith in Schaub. Make it clear that everyone knows he's struggling, but say that he think Matt has earned the right to turn it around.

My guess is that it's the former rather that the latter. I think Yates is going to start and I think keenum will be active.

There are 52 other guys on the team that kubiak has to lead. He can't piss the season away on some crusade to let Schaub prove himself. Those guys want to win and if he runs Matt out there again and Schaub losses another game the locker room would erupt. The city would erupt.

I think it's at it's boiling point. If you run Matt out there at home and he throws a pick six against the rams that would be the worse thing ever for Matt.

I think the fans and the team can live with Yates making mistakes because they'd know that kubiak is searching every avenue to get this team winning play from the qb position.

The more I think about it, the more it makes sense to sit Matt. (Well, I've been wanting Matt replaced. But the team tends to wait to make decisions when the wheels fall off)

Sigma 10-09-2013 07:32 AM

Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rey (Post 2225821)
He's either announcing a qb change, or he's going to ask that they keep their faith in Schaub. Make it clear that everyone knows he's struggling, but say that he think Matt has earned the right to turn it around.

My guess is that it's the former rather that the latter. I think Yates is going to start and I think keenum will be active.

There are 52 other guys on the team that kubiak has to lead. He can't piss the season away on some crusade to let Schaub prove himself. Those guys want to win and if he runs Matt out there again and Schaub losses another game the locker room would erupt. The city would erupt.

I think it's at it's boiling point. If you run Matt out there at home and he throws a pick six against the rams that would be the worse thing ever for Matt.

I think the fans and the team can live with Yates making mistakes because they'd know that kubiak is searching every avenue to get this team winning play from the qb position.

The more I think about it, the more it makes sense to sit Matt. (Well, I've been wanting Matt replaced. But the team tends to wait to make decisions when the wheels fall off)

I think it's gonna take more time to bench schaub

I could be wrong tho


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger