Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The National Football League (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   New Pro Bowl Uniforms (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102380)

Vinny 10-08-2013 12:48 PM

New Pro Bowl Uniforms
 
http://static.nfl.com/static/content...0000258922.jpg

http://t.co/MnHqUgarr9

Mr teX 10-08-2013 12:52 PM

Re: New Pro Bowl Uniforms
 
will anyoone see them though?

texanhead08 10-08-2013 03:56 PM

Re: New Pro Bowl Uniforms
 
I still won't watch that crap.

Tailgate 10-08-2013 04:00 PM

Re: New Pro Bowl Uniforms
 
I like the idea that Nike has here. But they do kinda look like Oregon vs. Oregon St don't they?

Double Barrel 10-08-2013 04:41 PM

Re: New Pro Bowl Uniforms
 
meh. Let them play a Madden tournament instead of the Pro Bowl. I'd bet the smack talk between NFL players is more exciting than the pro bowl game.

Hervoyel 10-08-2013 04:49 PM

Re: New Pro Bowl Uniforms
 
I think Nike has pretty much screwed up just about every aspect of the NFL uniform and if I could press a button and change everything back to Reebok I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Hate both of those.

Vinny 10-08-2013 07:09 PM

Re: New Pro Bowl Uniforms
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hervoyel (Post 2225340)
I think Nike has pretty much screwed up just about every aspect of the NFL uniform and if I could press a button and change everything back to Reebok I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Hate both of those.

Their stab at the Vikings and Jags remakes are awful. flat purple? Jags entire look is just so ridiculous there is nothing really to say.

htownfan32 10-08-2013 07:47 PM

Re: New Pro Bowl Uniforms
 
So this year's pro bowl is Oregon vs. Oklahoma State? :D

htownfan32 10-08-2013 07:48 PM

Re: New Pro Bowl Uniforms
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinny (Post 2225405)
Their stab at the Vikings and Jags remakes are awful. flat purple? Jags entire look is just so ridiculous there is nothing really to say.

I do like their new Seahawks uniforms, though. They're much better than the earlier stuff.

CretorFrigg 10-08-2013 08:28 PM

Re: New Pro Bowl Uniforms
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by htownfan32 (Post 2225421)
I do like their new Seahawks uniforms, though. They're much better than the earlier stuff.

Seahawks uniforms are my favorite in the NFL. I also love Oregon's uniforms. I guess I'm not in the majority when I say I like most of Nike's uniform designs.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger