Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Season is over, unless ... (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102329)

eriadoc 10-06-2013 10:49 PM

Season is over, unless ...

... the team makes some earth shaking move, a la the Ravens last year. They fired their OC. I think we all know who needs to be fired first this season.

Corrosion 10-06-2013 10:51 PM

Re: Season is over, unless ...

Kubiak needs to make Schaub stand on Kirby with a sign that says "I throw pick six's"!!!!

Marcus 10-06-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eriadoc (Post 2223648)
I think we all know who needs to be fired first this season.

And I think we all know that ain't gonna happen.

The season is over. PERIOD

Texian 10-06-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eriadoc (Post 2223648)
... the team makes some earth shaking move, a la the Ravens last year. They fired their OC. I think we all know who needs to be fired first this season.

I've been saying this is a Kubiak problem and not a Schaub problem. Also been calling for McNair to call Oliver Luck about Becoming GM and David Shaw about becoming HC.

eriadoc 10-06-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus (Post 2223688)
And I think we all know that ain't gonna happen.

The season is over. PERIOD

Unfortunately, I believe you're right.

chicagotexan2 10-06-2013 11:02 PM

McNair won't can Kubiak mid season so all I can hope for is this being a disaster like the last season of the capers regime and then we start anew. My first hope is that this team turns it around and gets hot but that is a pipe dream. A pipe filled with weed, shrooms, crack, meth and heroine. Thankfully I can light it with the smoldering pile of Matt Schaub jerseys.

ATXtexanfan 10-06-2013 11:03 PM

A good team wasted by the worst leadership at HC and QB in the nfl

BullNation4Life 10-06-2013 11:09 PM

How much you wanna bet that when it is all said and done, Dennison is the scape goat in all this and is let go...

Would be a typical Texan move...

eriadoc 10-06-2013 11:10 PM

The reason I said fired first was to refer to Schaub. That guy has to get benched after this. If he doesn't, the guy making that decision needs to be fired.

drs23 10-06-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Is it time to panic yet? Will we be drafting higher than expected and possibly be in the mix for a franchise QB?

Don't wake me up, I'm liking this dream...
A post I made it the Schaub thread.

I've taken the tack of several other folks. I've watched this whole game on delay and have read about the nasty stuff here before it really happened but I'm not upset, haven't upset my dog and my wife wants to know why I'm not screaming.

Michaels and Collingsworth are even having pity on Schaub instead of roasting him like they usually do.

I'm ready for a higher draft choice to go get a QB. I could be wrong but I'm not holding my breath for a big turn around.

As I type this the pick I knew was coming was delivered, gift wrapped even and he just got lucky Eric Reid didn't know how to accept an unexpected gift.

I'm done.

Corrosion 10-06-2013 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texian (Post 2223703)
I've been saying this is a Kubiak problem and not a Schaub problem. Also been calling for McNair to call Oliver Luck about Becoming GM and David Shaw about becoming HC.

Yeah , cause its Kubiak who's thrown 13 INT's in his last 8 games.

8 INT's in the last four .... four of which have been returned for TD's.

Quote:

Originally Posted by eriadoc (Post 2223768)
The reason I said fired first was to refer to Schaub. That guy has to get benched after this. If he doesn't, the guy making that decision needs to be fired.

Yeah , if he doesn't bench Schaub after this disaster .... I'll be tempted to pull out the pink soap.

Kaiser Toro 10-06-2013 11:22 PM

Smith, Kubiak, his staff & Schaub must all go.

hradhak 10-06-2013 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corrosion (Post 2223813)

Yeah , if he doesn't bench Schaub after this disaster .... I'll be tempted to pull out the pink soap.

Schaub is not blameless, but Kubiak has not called enough plays to spread out the ball. Our receivers have done too little to get open. Ultimately this has to be on Kubiak.

beerlover 10-06-2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hradhak (Post 2223823)
Schaub is not blameless, but Kubiak has not called enough plays to spread out the ball. Our receivers have done too little to get open. Ultimately this has to be on Kubiak.

Don't forget McNair who enables the enabler :barman:

bash 10-06-2013 11:24 PM

feel like crying

ill take a loss but an ass wopping infront on the world.....

fk schaub
fk kubaik
fk marciano
fk bullock
fk newton

Corrosion 10-06-2013 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hradhak (Post 2223823)

Spread the ball around ? Eight players had receptions tonight. Seven of those players caught passes from Schaub.

Try again.

Guy's not getting open , I wont dispute but I think a whole lot of the problem is Schaubs arm strength or lack there of.

drs23 10-06-2013 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corrosion (Post 2223813)

Which makes our QB an NFL record holder. Not one player in the HISTORY OF THE NFL has been able to achieve such a feat.

Our very own Matty, NFL record holder.

Who'd of thunk it?

Corrosion 10-06-2013 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drs23 (Post 2223840)
Which makes our QB an NFL record holder. Not one player in the HISTORY OF THE NFL has been able to achieve such a feat.

Our very own Matty, NFL record holder.

Who'd of thunk it?

Well , he was tied with Peyton Manning and John Elway at three .... pretty good company huh ?!

Norg 10-06-2013 11:30 PM

the season is over .... if we don't start winning some games up in here LOL

Real talk tho the season isn't over we haven't played the colts yet if we beat and I said IIFFFFFFFF we beat the colts twice we can stll prob win the divison

TexanBacker93 10-06-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corrosion (Post 2223851)
Well , he was tied with Peyton Manning and John Elway at three .... pretty good company huh ?!

Unfortunately they were able to build off that of put together HOF careers. Not happening here.