Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mock Draft Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102250)

WolverineFan 10-01-2013 03:26 PM

WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock
 
1. Brett Hundley - QB, UCLA

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-pho...ska-0btDOV.jpg

- The need here is obvious. We need to find a franchise QB and this should be the year to do it. QB is deep with quality starters this year so we need to strike now. Hundley is raw, but he's a very intelligent young man who beat out 2 seniors for the starting job as a redshirt freshman. He's a true dual-threat because he's not a scrambler who can throw, but a passer who can run. I think that's an important dynamic to wrap your head around. He's also a perfect fit in the play-action bootleg offense. I hate the idea of starting him as a rookie, but if this is what we have to do to move on from the Matt Schaub ear then so be it.


2. Kyle Fuller - CB, Virginia Tech

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1295897204

- A CB so early you say? Yes, I do. Itís no secret that we get shredded by any team with a competent QB. And the reason is because we have no depth in the secondary. Sure our starting CBís are capable(ish), but our depth CBís leave a lot to be desired. Fuller is a 4-year starter who has played CB, slot CB, S, box S, and Rover LB. Heís an excellent cover man who will come up and make a hit and also excels on special teams. Whoever grabs this guy is getting a jack-of-all trades who is really good at everything and bad at nothing. He could immediately start at slot CB and push the useless Brandon Harris off the roster. He could also become our #2 CB if we do not re-sign Kareem Jackson in 2 years.


3. Shayne Skov - ILB, Stanford

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/dam/asse...-image-cut.jpg

- This guy is a very, very intelligent young man who is also an absolute animal made in the Brian Cushing mold. I love his aggressiveness and his passion. He can defend the run or attack on the blitz. He needs to work some on coverage, but with Cushing already in the fold he would probably come off the field on 3rd down so thatís okay. In my mind, heís a carbon copy of Cushing coming out and would be a sure-fire 1st round pick if he had not torn his ACL 2 years ago. He could start at the other ILB position alongside Cushing and even back up Cush in Nickel packages. This guy had superstar written all over him before his injury, if he regains that form watch out.


4. Tre Boston - S, North Carolina

http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/wp-...on-420x336.jpg

- Another DB? Yes, another DB. Boston can play both CB and S, which would make him a valuable asset to teams that play a lot of Nickel (like us). Tre is a great athlete that has the size to match-up with TEís and the speed to cover WRís. As I stated before, itís no secret we have no depth in the secondary. This really needs to be addressed. I see Boston replacing Eddie Pleasant on the roster as Danieal Manningís backup.


5. Austin Wentworth - OT, Fresno State

http://grfx.cstv.com/schools/fres/gr...tworth_bio.jpg

- You waited this long to address OL? WellÖ.yeah. I thought other positions had earned some priority. As it stands we have 2 Pro-Bowl guys who will be back next year (Brown & Myers) and 2 youngsters who look very promising (Brooks & Quessenberry). The rest is all question marks. Newton shows flashes and then plays horrible for stretches. Williams has a ton of potential but is never healthy. Jones seems like nothing more than a depth player at this point. Wentworth is a very experienced guy who will have over 40 starts under his belt by seasonís end. He was also on the Lombardi and Outland Award watch lists. He has spent 2 years protecting Derek Carrís blind-side, to record setting affect. Iím not saying he will become a star, but take those high-potential guys (Newton & Williams) and throw a solid player into the mix with them and see what happens.


6. Dri Archer - RB/WR/KR, Kent State

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/D..._ACcUEg_Al.jpg

- Trindon Holliday Jr.? No, not quite. Then Darren Sproles Jr.? Well, not exactly. Heís actually a mix of both. He is what Kubiak wanted Holliday to be. An explosive kick returner who can play a dynamic role on offense as a change of pace RB and slot WR. Heís not as explosive as Holliday in the return game or as dynamic as Sproles on offense. However, he brings a great mix of both. He could be a much more dynamic weapon that Keshawn Martin has been so far. While I like Martin, you put both these guys in the same position and Martin is riding pine. Archer could be a huge weapon for our disappointing special teams and a dynamic threat on offense.


7. Caleb Lavey - ILB, Oklahoma State

- Seeing as how Brian Cushing and Justin Tuggle are our only ILBís under contract next season, I think itís smart to double up here. Darryl Sharpton sucks and should not be re-signed. Joe Mays seems like a veteran stop-gap, which makes Dobbins expendable. Iíve been a big fan of Laveyís for years now. He is a great athlete, especially for his size. Heís a guy who can really run sideline to sideline and make plays. He can also play special teams. With how rundown our LB depth has become, I think itís important to have young guys like Lavey who can contribute in other phases of the game while they develop.

htownfan32 10-01-2013 03:36 PM

Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock
 
Brett Hundley - no arguments there. Completely with ya, I have us drafting him too.

Kyle Fuller - I like him from what I've seen. I would also take DeShazor Everett if he is in the draft this year. Basically 2a 2b for me. Everett is currently a safety now, though.

Shayne Skov - again, no arguments. If he comes back 100% from that injury we'll have an ILB duo that's just as good as Willis-Bowman. I would be very happy with Cushing-Skov.

Tre Boston - have not watched, but safety depth replacing Pleasant is not a bad idea. Never hurts to have quality DBs

Austin Wentworth - Guarding Carr's blind-side, huh? Never though I'd hear that statement in Houston lol. Have not watched, but I think with the return of Quessenbery and with a healthier O-line in general we'll be okay. I might think of addressing this a little earlier but that's just me, since the other positions are priorities too.

Dri Archer - 6th round pick, never watched him but a speedster jack of all trades is useful, certainly. How many 6th round picks pan out? Might as well take the shot, he could be gold.

Caleb Lavey - not complaining about ILB depth.

Great draft! O-line is a concern for me but so are the other positions. I would not complain if this is how our draft went down in April.

WolverineFan 10-01-2013 03:49 PM

Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by htownfan32 (Post 2220314)
Brett Hundley - no arguments there. Completely with ya, I have us drafting him too.

Kyle Fuller - I like him from what I've seen. I would also take DeShazor Everett if he is in the draft this year. Basically 2a 2b for me. Everett is currently a safety now, though.

Shayne Skov - again, no arguments. If he comes back 100% from that injury we'll have an ILB duo that's just as good as Willis-Bowman. I would be very happy with Cushing-Skov.

Tre Boston - have not watched, but safety depth replacing Pleasant is not a bad idea. Never hurts to have quality DBs

Austin Wentworth - Guarding Carr's blind-side, huh? Never though I'd hear that statement in Houston lol. Have not watched, but I think with the return of Quessenbery and with a healthier O-line in general we'll be okay. I might think of addressing this a little earlier but that's just me, since the other positions are priorities too.

Dri Archer - 6th round pick, never watched him but a speedster jack of all trades is useful, certainly. How many 6th round picks pan out? Might as well take the shot, he could be gold.

Caleb Lavey - not complaining about ILB depth.

Great draft! O-line is a concern for me but so are the other positions. I would not complain if this is how our draft went down in April.

I think we still need to address the O-Line, but for depth purposes. Wade Smith, Ryan Harris, and Andrew Gardner are all FA's next year. I'd expect us to re-sign Harris. Our OL would probably look like this pre-draft....

LT - Brown / Harris
LG - Quessenberry / Jones
C - Myers / White
RG - Brooks / Jones
RT - Newton / Williams

We still need an upgrade at RT, but I think this year we should just focus on some depth and address other positions (QB, ILB, CB, maybe OLB).

Good stuff though.

Rock N Randy 10-01-2013 04:12 PM

Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock
 
I'm so sick of Hundley
I don't see what y'all are seeing
Not saying he will be bad not saying he will be great
I don't want a game manager
I was transcending special talent and e is not that so why take a QB first when he is not that and won't be that

Give me Boyd or Mariota even if we have too trade up or look else where and get a groom guy later don't want a 2nd RDer so so QB with the first pick

With that everything else is spot on and the first legit mock I really even like
That's why this is the first I have commented on

Skov is a great pick
Archer love it
Fuller is a feisty DB with great instincts and would be a solid slot corner
I like Boston too with time and coaching who could work into a starter role or heck of a ST player and the rest is good depth and rotation

If we don't go QB I am hoping for Evans, Mosley, or a OT say... Mathews but he will go pretty high but with the draft lately you never know until you know

But I'm really tired of Hundley pics and mocks
I mean out of all the QBs everyone wants him???
Why? Same with Murray but atleast Murray is a 3rd-4th RD grade QB

WolverineFan 10-01-2013 04:28 PM

Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock N Randy (Post 2220338)
I'm so sick of Hundley
I don't see what y'all are seeing
Not saying he will be bad not saying he will be great
I don't want a game manager
I was transcending special talent and e is not that so why take a QB first when he is not that and won't be that

Give me Boyd or Mariota even if we have too trade up or look else where and get a groom guy later don't want a 2nd RDer so so QB with the first pick

With that everything else is spot on and the first legit mock I really even like
That's why this is the first I have commented on

Skov is a great pick
Archer love it
Fuller is a feisty DB with great instincts and would be a solid slot corner
I like Boston too with time and coaching who could work into a starter role or heck of a ST player and the rest is good depth and rotation

If we don't go QB I am hoping for Evans, Mosley, or a OT say... Mathews but he will go pretty high but with the draft lately you never know until you know

But I'm really tired of Hundley pics and mocks
I mean out of all the QBs everyone wants him???
Why? Same with Murray but atleast Murray is a 3rd-4th RD grade QB

Good stuff.

If we don't go QB in round 1 then I want BPA. One guy I'm in love with is Ra'Shede Hageman (DT, Minnesota). Put that 6'6, 305 lb beast on the other side from Watt and we are unstoppable up front. I love Ninja, but he is a FA next year.

One question though, you say you don't like Hundley. That's fine. But what do you see in Mariota that puts him ahead of Hundley?

badboy 10-01-2013 04:34 PM

Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WolverineFan (Post 2220304)
1. Brett Hundley - QB, UCLA

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-pho...ska-0btDOV.jpg

- The need here is obvious. We need to find a franchise QB and this should be the year to do it. QB is deep with quality starters this year so we need to strike now. Hundley is raw, but he's a very intelligent young man who beat out 2 seniors for the starting job as a redshirt freshman. He's a true dual-threat because he's not a scrambler who can throw, but a passer who can run. I think that's an important dynamic to wrap your head around. He's also a perfect fit in the play-action bootleg offense. I hate the idea of starting him as a rookie, but if this is what we have to do to move on from the Matt Schaub ear then so be it.


2. Kyle Fuller - CB, Virginia Tech

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1295897204

- A CB so early you say? Yes, I do. Itís no secret that we get shredded by any team with a competent QB. And the reason is because we have no depth in the secondary. Sure our starting CBís are capable(ish), but our depth CBís leave a lot to be desired. Fuller is a 4-year starter who has played CB, slot CB, S, box S, and Rover LB. Heís an excellent cover man who will come up and make a hit and also excels on special teams. Whoever grabs this guy is getting a jack-of-all trades who is really good at everything and bad at nothing. He could immediately start at slot CB and push the useless Brandon Harris off the roster. He could also become our #2 CB if we do not re-sign Kareem Jackson in 2 years.


3. Shayne Skov - ILB, Stanford

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/dam/asse...-image-cut.jpg

- This guy is a very, very intelligent young man who is also an absolute animal made in the Brian Cushing mold. I love his aggressiveness and his passion. He can defend the run or attack on the blitz. He needs to work some on coverage, but with Cushing already in the fold he would probably come off the field on 3rd down so thatís okay. In my mind, heís a carbon copy of Cushing coming out and would be a sure-fire 1st round pick if he had not torn his ACL 2 years ago. He could start at the other ILB position alongside Cushing and even back up Cush in Nickel packages. This guy had superstar written all over him before his injury, if he regains that form watch out.


4. Tre Boston - S, North Carolina

http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/wp-...on-420x336.jpg

- Another DB? Yes, another DB. Boston can play both CB and S, which would make him a valuable asset to teams that play a lot of Nickel (like us). Tre is a great athlete that has the size to match-up with TEís and the speed to cover WRís. As I stated before, itís no secret we have no depth in the secondary. This really needs to be addressed. I see Boston replacing Eddie Pleasant on the roster as Danieal Manningís backup.


5. Austin Wentworth - OT, Fresno State

http://grfx.cstv.com/schools/fres/gr...tworth_bio.jpg

- You waited this long to address OL? WellÖ.yeah. I thought other positions had earned some priority. As it stands we have 2 Pro-Bowl guys who will be back next year (Brown & Myers) and 2 youngsters who look very promising (Brooks & Quessenberry). The rest is all question marks. Newton shows flashes and then plays horrible for stretches. Williams has a ton of potential but is never healthy. Jones seems like nothing more than a depth player at this point. Wentworth is a very experienced guy who will have over 40 starts under his belt by seasonís end. He was also on the Lombardi and Outland Award watch lists. He has spent 2 years protecting Derek Carrís blind-side, to record setting affect. Iím not saying he will become a star, but take those high-potential guys (Newton & Williams) and throw a solid player into the mix with them and see what happens.


6. Dri Archer - RB/WR/KR, Kent State

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/D..._ACcUEg_Al.jpg

- Trindon Holliday Jr.? No, not quite. Then Darren Sproles Jr.? Well, not exactly. Heís actually a mix of both. He is what Kubiak wanted Holliday to be. An explosive kick returner who can play a dynamic role on offense as a change of pace RB and slot WR. Heís not as explosive as Holliday in the return game or as dynamic as Sproles on offense. However, he brings a great mix of both. He could be a much more dynamic weapon that Keshawn Martin has been so far. While I like Martin, you put both these guys in the same position and Martin is riding pine. Archer could be a huge weapon for our disappointing special teams and a dynamic threat on offense.


7. Caleb Lavey - ILB, Oklahoma State

- Seeing as how Brian Cushing and Justin Tuggle are our only ILBís under contract next season, I think itís smart to double up here. Darryl Sharpton sucks and should not be re-signed. Joe Mays seems like a veteran stop-gap, which makes Dobbins expendable. Iíve been a big fan of Laveyís for years now. He is a great athlete, especially for his size. Heís a guy who can really run sideline to sideline and make plays. He can also play special teams. With how rundown our LB depth has become, I think itís important to have young guys like Lavey who can contribute in other phases of the game while they develop.

Enjoyed the read but please explain Smith giving up on MS? Just do not see it as of today unless Schaub has a panic attack & is admitted to Harris County Psych. Also, I think Kubes is grooming Keenum for starter. I had McCarron in first until Monday.

1. Hundley is currently rated top 5 player. You think he will fall that far?
2. I am down with CB, the issue I have with Fuller is like KJ his first two seasons, if WR gets a step, fuller is out of position. Good thing is with more spot light on Fuller now, we should get good eval.
3. I was big fan of Skov last season and we (3 Amigos) had a lot of discussion about him before he returned to school. IIRC, there was some talk about his not going " full motor". He did lead team in 2010 tackles despite missing two game to injury but missed rest of 2011 due to knee injury in game three. He also was suspended first game 2012 due to DUI. I know he has virtually no lateral ability and the ACL will only make it worse. I am okay with a pure ILB & think I can get Andrew Jackson in 4th.

4. I really like Boston despite his detractors & had him on my board before going different direction. Here is a good if lengthy bio you might like. http://northcarolina.247sports.com/A...nfident-151410


I could be satisfied with your mock but we have to upgrade Oline with either better play from a healthier Newton who has some minor injuries or someone. We have seen little of Q (I am big fan & was one of first saying he was an OG) and none of Williams whom I mocked in third round. If we depend on them, we better get production.

NCTexan 10-01-2013 07:52 PM

Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock
 
Tre Boston has improved significantly this year from last year. Against ECU he was one of about two bright spots on defense in a game where we gave up 55 points. I think he could be solid depth in the NFL and could spot start as needed.

Rock N Randy 10-02-2013 10:35 AM

Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock
 
@ Wolverine

LOVE Ra'Shede Hageman (DT, Minnesota)
Thanks too guys like Watt he will be a 1st RD pick he has alot of similarities
Dude is a load and a beast

Right now he is a 2nd RD grade but I think he will have a fine season too complement last years break out seasons after combine and corn draft time he will be a 1st RD pick.

I really really really like him just worker and OL will have too pack a lunch when going against him alot like Watt

Makes me happy someone sees what I see with Hageman :)

rmartin65 10-02-2013 10:40 AM

Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock N Randy (Post 2220658)
@ Wolverine

LOVE Ra'Shede Hageman (DT, Minnesota)
Thanks too guys like Watt he will be a 1st RD pick he has alot of similarities
Dude is a load and a beast

Right now he is a 2nd RD grade but I think he will have a fine season too complement last years break out seasons after combine and corn draft time he will be a 1st RD pick.

I really really really like him just worker and OL will have too pack a lunch when going against him alot like Watt

Makes me happy someone sees what I see with Hageman :)

I hate to be a dick, but for the love of God learn the difference between the words "to" and "too".

Anyway, I am a big fan of Hageman as well. Talented player that does not get a lot of recognition because he plays at Minnesota.

Rock N Randy 10-02-2013 11:43 PM

Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock
 
Ya that's a dick move dude
I said it three times and miss spelled it Two times
I was busy and it was my girlfriends bday and I have 5 kids
Sorry I wanted too say somethen and say it fast so I just go with it
Don't need people like you complaining about a 1 extra O on "to" in a paragraph with the word misspelled twice

Too and to doesn't effect the eye or what it being said

Now if I was tlkn lk this thn u could compln but I'm not so chill the F out
K!

rmartin65 10-03-2013 07:15 AM

Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock N Randy (Post 2221037)
Ya that's a dick move dude
I said it three times and miss spelled it Two times
I was busy and it was my girlfriends bday and I have 5 kids
Sorry I wanted too say somethen and say it fast so I just go with it
Don't need people like you complaining about a 1 extra O on "to" in a paragraph with the word misspelled twice

Too and to doesn't effect the eye or what it being said

Now if I was tlkn lk this thn u could compln but I'm not so chill the F out
K!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock N Randy (Post 2220658)
@ Wolverine

LOVE Ra'Shede Hageman (DT, Minnesota)
Thanks too guys like Watt he will be a 1st RD pick he has alot of similarities
Dude is a load and a beast

Right now he is a 2nd RD grade but I think he will have a fine season too complement last years break out seasons after combine and corn draft time he will be a 1st RD pick.

I really really really like him just worker and OL will have too pack a lunch when going against him alot like Watt

Makes me happy someone sees what I see with Hageman :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock N Randy (Post 2220338)
I'm so sick of Hundley
I don't see what y'all are seeing
Not saying he will be bad not saying he will be great
I don't want a game manager
I was transcending special talent and e is not that so why take a QB first when he is not that and won't be that

Give me Boyd or Mariota even if we have too trade up or look else where and get a groom guy later don't want a 2nd RDer so so QB with the first pick

With that everything else is spot on and the first legit mock I really even like
That's why this is the first I have commented on

Skov is a great pick
Archer love it
Fuller is a feisty DB with great instincts and would be a solid slot corner
I like Boston too with time and coaching who could work into a starter role or heck of a ST player and the rest is good depth and rotation

If we don't go QB I am hoping for Evans, Mosley, or a OT say... Mathews but he will go pretty high but with the draft lately you never know until you know

But I'm really tired of Hundley pics and mocks
I mean out of all the QBs everyone wants him???
Why? Same with Murray but atleast Murray is a 3rd-4th RD grade QB

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock N Randy (Post 2218884)
Another enjoyable fantasy season

Thank you Mr Wiggins for fantastic LM job

And a big congratulations too Wasif my best bud

He took over a team he didn't even draft and GM'd the hell out of that roster too win it all!

JCTexan hahahaha lol I will catch you next year!!!

It was a lose lose for me JCTexan won or Wasif I would have need heard the end of it so ya... But another great year

I will be returning next year

Question is do I keep Harvey or Machado as my 4th keeper? Or maybe Phillips???

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock N Randy (Post 2218747)
Wow I would be very upset with that draft

I see a lot of Schaub with Murray

Murray is not a 1st RD pick too me that would be a waste now 3rd-4th RD ok but not 1st Rd

These are your last 5 posts on Texans Talk. You have misused "to", "too", or "two" in each one. In fact, I skimmed a bit more through your post history. What I found was that, not only did your last 5 post contain the same errors, but your last 14.

Look, I get that people are busy. But learning how to spell properly is a good thing to know. Furthermore, in my opinion, an argument where the writer uses terrible grammar or spelling is never compelling, despite the merits of the actual argument.

But hey, its your argument to make. I was just trying to help.

Honoring Earl 34 10-03-2013 10:20 AM

Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock
 
I read Stephen Morris won the passing award at the Manning QB Camp . Any opinions on Stephen Morris ?

rmartin65 10-03-2013 10:24 AM

Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 (Post 2221132)
I read Stephen Morris won the passing award at the Manning QB Camp . Any opinions on Stephen Morris ?

Not a fan, too up and done for my tastes. I do think he has potential, but I worry about his ability to ever really achieve it. I see him being one of those guys who, as a backup, flashes potential to be a starter. The fans call for him to be the starter when the starting QB struggles, he gets his shot, and is average to below average. He goes back to being a backup, and the cycle starts anew.

WolverineFan 10-04-2013 02:12 AM

Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 (Post 2221132)
I read Stephen Morris won the passing award at the Manning QB Camp . Any opinions on Stephen Morris ?

Great arm, good mobility, but horrible progressions. He really struggles when his first read is covered.

Not really a fan of his. Seems like one of those guys that has the physical package, but just doesn't get it mentally.

thunderkyss 10-04-2013 08:35 AM

Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock N Randy (Post 2221037)
Ya that's a dick move dude
I said it three times and miss spelled it Two times
I was busy and it was my girlfriends bday and I have 5 kids
Sorry I wanted too say somethen and say it fast so I just go with it
Don't need people like you complaining about a 1 extra O on "to" in a paragraph with the word misspelled twice

Too and to doesn't effect the eye or what it being said

Now if I was tlkn lk this thn u could compln but I'm not so chill the F out
K!

You're a cool dude Randy, but we need to expect better from ourselves. It might look like a small thing & you may be doing pretty well outside the board, but this is borderline illiteracy. Maybe you just don't care, but that's just as bad.



Sorry, just felt like being a dick

beerlover 10-04-2013 09:49 AM

Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock
 
really, really like this mock but predicated on your first pick coming out early. Do you have some inside information or heard anything which makes you feel certain this will happen?

Watched a little of Hundley & he is a talent no doubt who looks like he can play next level but very raw, still needs some polish :cool:

Honoring Earl 34 10-04-2013 10:50 AM

Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock
 
A reference for comparison .

http://walterfootball.com/draft2014charlie.php

Insideop 10-04-2013 11:08 AM

Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 (Post 2221750)

That mock looks good now but I don't think Boyd will be there for the Texans to pick come draft time. Way too many teams that need QB's ahead of the Texans IMO.

WolverineFan 10-04-2013 12:27 PM

Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by beerlover (Post 2221728)
really, really like this mock but predicated on your first pick coming out early. Do you have some inside information or heard anything which makes you feel certain this will happen?

Watched a little of Hundley & he is a talent no doubt who looks like he can play next level but very raw, still needs some polish :cool:

He could really use another year to develop because he is very raw. But he's going to get a 1st round grade and it will be his decision to come out or not.

My gut feeling is he comes out. There are UCLA blogs out there dedicated to describing why he needs to come back for another year. That tells me they know he's gone.

TexansSeminole 10-04-2013 09:32 PM

Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock
 
I've been watching Hundley vs Utah and he isn't all that impressive as a passer. He can move his feet and make plays with his legs, but his passing needs work.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger