Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The National Football League (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   David Carr working out with the Titans (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102236)

Hookem Horns 09-30-2013 03:48 PM

David Carr working out with the Titans
 
Quote:

While the Titans continue to sort out the condition of their starting quarterback, they’re looking ahead for a new backup.

According to Mike Garafolo of FOX Sports, the Titans will work out David Carr tomorrow.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-carr-tuesday/

brakos82 09-30-2013 04:01 PM

Re: David Carr working out with the Titans
 
http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.word...1313.jpg?w=250

He's like Freddie Mercury with a football.





Meaning that he plays football as well as Freddie Mercury. :kitten:

jaayteetx 09-30-2013 04:12 PM

Re: David Carr working out with the Titans
 
I thought he was Eli's backup? He got cut? No way!

Thorn 09-30-2013 04:39 PM

Re: David Carr working out with the Titans
 
Locker is supposed to be back late in the season, which hopefully would spare us the scenario of Carr returning to Reliant.

TheIronDuke 09-30-2013 06:47 PM

Re: David Carr working out with the Titans
 
I wish him the best and really really hope he makes their squad.

Thorn, if we did play him it'd be in Possum Holler, already played the tacks here.

eriadoc 09-30-2013 06:48 PM

Re: David Carr working out with the Titans
 
I wish him the best and hope he starts against the Texans later in the season.

texanmojo 09-30-2013 06:50 PM

Re: David Carr working out with the Titans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorn (Post 2219658)
Locker is supposed to be back late in the season, which hopefully would spare us the scenario of Carr returning to Reliant.

Actually I hope he makes the team so JJ Watt can sack his ass!!

YeaLikeRightNow 09-30-2013 06:59 PM

Re: David Carr working out with the Titans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorn (Post 2219658)
Locker is supposed to be back late in the season, which hopefully would spare us the scenario of Carr returning to Reliant.

I think the game will be in Tennessee.

Fred 09-30-2013 08:33 PM

Re: David Carr working out with the Titans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eriadoc (Post 2219716)
I wish him the best and hope he starts against the Texans later in the season.

Yes, dear Lord please make this happen! OK, this is probably more in the realm of Satan, but make it happen anyway!

Vinny 09-30-2013 08:43 PM

Re: David Carr working out with the Titans
 
Facing Gabbert and Carr 4x a year sounds awesome. Somebody make this happen. #selfsackingqb's

Pollardized 09-30-2013 08:50 PM

Re: David Carr working out with the Titans
 
Be careful what you wish for. The football Gods are cruel to Houston. Imagine Carr coming in here and throwing 4 TDs and 400 yards while totally thumping Texans.

Grams 09-30-2013 09:11 PM

Re: David Carr working out with the Titans
 
No way, he would see Watt and just go fetal.

chicagotexan2 09-30-2013 09:31 PM

Re: David Carr working out with the Titans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pollardized (Post 2219810)
Be careful what you wish for. The football Gods are cruel to Houston. Imagine Carr coming in here and throwing 4 TDs and 400 yards while totally thumping Texans.


Worse still imagine Carr coming in here and runs 50 yards for the game winning td and yells 'this is my house of worship!!!'

Pollardized 09-30-2013 09:34 PM

Re: David Carr working out with the Titans
 
David Carr thinks Matt Schaub sucks... :kitten:

Txn_in_Oki 10-01-2013 06:32 AM

Re: David Carr working out with the Titans
 
Only difference between Matt Schaub and David Carr?

One Super Bowl ring.

Ugh.

Texan_Bill 10-01-2013 07:53 AM

Re: David Carr working out with the Titans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by brakos82 (Post 2219639)
http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.word...1313.jpg?w=250

He's like Freddie Mercury with a football.





Meaning that he plays football as well as Freddie Mercury. :kitten:

:spit:

PapaL 10-01-2013 08:00 AM

Re: David Carr working out with the Titans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Txn_in_Oki (Post 2219935)
Only difference between Matt Schaub and David Carr?

One Super Bowl ring.

Ugh.

BURN :clap:

Double Barrel 10-01-2013 11:19 AM

Re: David Carr working out with the Titans
 
In his 'defense', Carr never threw three pick 6's in a row. :thinking:

HOU-TEX 10-01-2013 11:42 AM

Re: David Carr working out with the Titans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Double Barrel (Post 2220107)
In his 'defense', Carr never threw three pick 6's in a row. :thinking:

No, but I bet he's beaned more cheerleaders and cameramen by throwing the ball OB behind the LOS. Ha

DBCooper 10-01-2013 12:14 PM

Re: David Carr working out with the Titans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HOU-TEX (Post 2220134)
No, but I bet he's beaned more cheerleaders and cameramen by throwing the ball OB behind the LOS. Ha

I bet Carr has never got his bean anywhere near a cheerleader.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger