Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Really??? (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102215)

gary 09-29-2013 05:59 PM

Really???

Are people really hoping Matt goes down? Unreal, grow up. It is a game. Make a change coach but fans should not wish for an injury.

amazing80 09-29-2013 06:00 PM

Re: Really???

Quote:

Originally Posted by gary (Post 2218804)
Are people really hoping Matt goes down? Unreal, grow up. It is a game. Make a change coach but fans should not wish for an injury.

Why not, its not like we actually CONTROL ANYTHING. If he gets hurt so be it, if fans WANT him to get hurt, so be it. At the end of the day he still sucks.

EllisUnit 09-29-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Agree i never wish injury on anyone, as i believe in bad karma, but i do however wish for a QB change regardless of how we get it.

Bulls on Parade 09-29-2013 06:10 PM

Gary, it's getting out of control but I don't blame people. I was one of Matt Schaub's biggest supporters and probably the most positive person on the board. And even I'm ready to see a quarterback change.

eriadoc 09-29-2013 06:10 PM

I want him to go SIT down.

DocBar 09-29-2013 06:12 PM

I guess I missed the posts where people were wanting Schaub hurt. I want him replaced but not hurt.

WolverineFan 09-29-2013 06:13 PM

I don't think guys are actually wishing harm on Schaub. They just know that we need a QB change and Kubiak is not going to make a change unless that happens.

thunderkyss 09-29-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Where's this coming from gary? I haven't seen anyone seriously hope for Matt to get injured.

I'm hoping he comes down with the flu..... correction, I'm hoping the coaching staff says he came down with a case of the flu for next weeks game. Or maybe even a case of turf toe.... I think most of us can believe that, he played the second half of the tampa game with a broke foot a couple of years ago.

gary 09-29-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amazing80 (Post 2218806)
Why not, its not like we actually CONTROL ANYTHING. If he gets hurt so be it, if fans WANT him to get hurt, so be it. At the end of the day he still sucks.

:vincepalm:

DX-TEX 09-29-2013 06:15 PM

How about just a hammy injury? Its not that severe but would suit our purposes.

TejasTom 09-29-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DX-TEX (Post 2218848)

I think you have to move to pull a hammy.

gary 09-29-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade (Post 2218833)
Gary, it's getting out of control but I don't blame people. I was one of Matt Schaub's biggest supporters and probably the most positive person on the board. And even I'm ready to see a quarterback change.

Not my point though. I do not see thread anymore.

EllisUnit 09-29-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TejasTom (Post 2218857)
I think you have to move to pull a hammy.

Would be the slowest moving hammy pull in human history, then atleast schaub would be in the history books unless his 3 pick 6s have already put him there.

thunderkyss 09-29-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DX-TEX (Post 2218848)

How about he had to miss the game because his wife's sister's best friends baby daddy's girlfriend was about to have her 12th baby.

Very important for Schaub to make that right?

Rey 09-29-2013 06:27 PM

I can't root for a guy to get hurt. I just can't do that.

Maybe a slight sprain that takes him out but turns out to be nothing, but I don't can anyone seriously injured

HouTx11 09-29-2013 06:29 PM

I wish no harm on Schaub never never never, and I don't hate him. But if he were to be benched for the 49er game I wouldn't complain. Might help the Texans. Should be a loss anyways if he starts.

BullNation4Life 09-29-2013 06:53 PM

Look, I never want to wish a guy to go down, I just don't need that karma. BUT, say if Watt so happens to trip in the walk through this week and Schaub takes a vicious shot to the nad-sack and has to miss this week against the 49ers....

I'm not gonna lose sleep over it....

Hervoyel 09-29-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thunderkyss (Post 2218845)
Where's this coming from gary? I haven't seen anyone seriously hope for Matt to get injured.

I'm hoping he comes down with the flu..... correction, I'm hoping the coaching staff says he came down with a case of the flu for next weeks game. Or maybe even a case of turf toe.... I think most of us can believe that, he played the second half of the tampa game with a broke foot a couple of years ago.

That's where I'm coming from. I'm not hoping he gets hurt. I'm saying that I need to see this man sit down and stop attempting to play QB for my team and I know that the only way that will happen (knowing Kubiak) is if he's injured.

I'd be perfectly happy with a bout of upset stomach brought about by gas station sushi (seemed like a good idea at the time....) if it would put this guy on the bench long enough to see if Yates or Keenum gives us a spark.

Pollardized 09-29-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

I'm thinking maybe Matt already goes down. Would definitely explain how he has kept his job as an NFL quarterback this long.... :kitten:

Norg 09-29-2013 07:25 PM

I heard some people were burning schub jerserys in the park lot after the game

if we do get a new QB plzzz the #8 should be Banned no future QB for the Texans can wear that number LOL