Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Week 3 VS Ravens...Let's Predict ;) (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101990)

EllisUnit 09-16-2013 02:58 AM

Week 3 VS Ravens...Let's Predict ;)
 
This ravens team has looked HORRIBLE to put it lightly, and i mean like Betty White in a porn horrible, although i know some of you sickos would like that :uchicken:.

Texans 34
Ravens 17

Only reason i give the ravens 17 points is due to our inconsistent secondary. I also believe this is the game Foster gets back to form.

Schaub 275 yards 2 Tds
Foster 126 yards and 2 TDs
JJ 3 sacks, 4 PD
A Smith 2 Sacks
Cushing 1 Sack

My BOLD prediction is that we get 9 sacks against the Ravens.

OH AND NO MORE NAIL BITTERS TEXANS, GIVE MY BLOOD PRESSURE A BREAK FOR ONE DAMN WEEK PLEASE !!!

Beat you to it 76 :bender:

Allstar 09-16-2013 07:58 AM

Re: Week 3 VS Ravens...Let's Predict ;)
 
At this point, nothing would surprise me. We may be without Dre, they may be without Rice. I'll go 27-13 us.

thunderkyss 09-16-2013 08:57 AM

Re: Week 3 VS Ravens...Let's Predict ;)
 
First.... good job, doing your job. Don't let 76 start these threads again... that game was closer than I liked.

Second... I think we're going to see how "grown up" these Texans are. We don't play well at Indy, we don't play well at M&T Bank Stadium. I expect them to get blown out.

The Ravens got Jim Caldwell, he's taken the leash off Flacco.

awc713 09-16-2013 09:00 AM

Re: Week 3 VS Ravens...Let's Predict ;)
 
ravens are in the same boat we are...not nearly playing up to their potential...i wouldnt say im worried about this game, but it should be close

ill go 21-17 good guys

foster doesnt completely shake off the rust, OD and graham have big days and nuk finishes with 5/86

PapaL 09-16-2013 09:53 AM

Re: Week 3 VS Ravens...Let's Predict ;)
 
If we're in man coverage all day long Flacco will slice us up...especially with the lack of pressure.

Allstar 09-16-2013 10:00 AM

Re: Week 3 VS Ravens...Let's Predict ;)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thunderkyss (Post 2210762)
Second... I think we're going to see how "grown up" these Texans are. We don't play well at Indy, we don't play well at M&T Bank Stadium. I expect them to get blown out.

The Ravens got Jim Caldwell, he's taken the leash off Flacco.

This is where I want to tell you how terrible Baltimore has looked and how we'll steamroll them, but with the way this season has gone so far, I kinda feel like you're on to something...

Seegara 09-16-2013 10:00 AM

Re: Week 3 VS Ravens...Let's Predict ;)
 
Crows 24, Texans 10

cuppacoffee 09-16-2013 10:10 AM

Re: Week 3 VS Ravens...Let's Predict ;)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EllisUnit (Post 2210702)
This ravens team has looked HORRIBLE to put it lightly, and i mean like Betty White in a porn horrible, although i know some of you sickos would like that :uchicken:.

Texans 34
Ravens 17

Only reason i give the ravens 17 points is due to our inconsistent secondary. I also believe this is the game Foster gets back to form.

Schaub 275 yards 2 Tds
Foster 126 yards and 2 TDs
JJ 3 sacks, 4 PD
A Smith 2 Sacks
Cushing 1 Sack

My BOLD prediction is that we get 9 sacks against the Ravens.

OH AND NO MORE NAIL BITTERS TEXANS, GIVE MY BLOOD PRESSURE A BREAK FOR ONE DAMN WEEK PLEASE !!!

Beat you to it 76 :bender:



You are sooooo wrong.


Betty White is HOT.

Keep your skinny, big bossomed, pole dancing, scantily clad bimbo's.

Give me experience every time.


:coffee:

thunderkyss 09-16-2013 10:10 AM

Re: Week 3 VS Ravens...Let's Predict ;)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Allstar (Post 2210803)
This is where I want to tell you how terrible Baltimore has looked and how we'll steamroll them, but with the way this season has gone so far, I kinda feel like you're on to something...

We never beat San Diego until Sept 9, 2013.

Hopefully we cross off a couple of more negatives off that list. Getting that win at M&T would be nice.... getting the W at Lucas Oil would be awesome.


But the Flacco off the leash thing was sarcasm. Last year people were saying switching OCs mid year, changing their offense helped Flacco. I said I doubt it. This is Flacco..... he'll play great for a string of games & he'll play poorly for a string of games. Very similar to Schaub, but....

If the Ravens make the play offs I can almost guarantee you Flacco will play well.

Schaub usually strings more good games together (regular season) but those bad games come out of nowhere. Like he can be playing the best of his career in week 15, 16, & 17 of this year then turn in a stinker his very next game. Historically, he's also less likely to have 2 bad games in a row.

thunderkyss 09-16-2013 11:03 AM

Re: Week 3 VS Ravens...Let's Predict ;)
 
Not to celebrate an injury to a great player, but something we need to keep an eye on.
Quote:

Ravens star running back Ray Rice suffered a strained left hip flexor Sunday in the fourth quarter of a 14-6 win over the Cleveland Browns.

Although the injury initially appeared serious as trainers attended to him on the field, Rice walked off the field under his own power. But he did not return. Rice wasn't on crutches after the game and wasn't limping badly.

EllisUnit 09-16-2013 01:15 PM

Re: Week 3 VS Ravens...Let's Predict ;)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thunderkyss (Post 2210811)
We never beat San Diego until Sept 9, 2013.

Hopefully we cross off a couple of more negatives off that list. Getting that win at M&T would be nice.... getting the W at Lucas Oil would be awesome.


But the Flacco off the leash thing was sarcasm. Last year people were saying switching OCs mid year, changing their offense helped Flacco. I said I doubt it. This is Flacco..... he'll play great for a string of games & he'll play poorly for a string of games. Very similar to Schaub, but....

If the Ravens make the play offs I can almost guarantee you Flacco will play well.

Schaub usually strings more good games together (regular season) but those bad games come out of nowhere. Like he can be playing the best of his career in week 15, 16, & 17 of this year then turn in a stinker his very next game. Historically, he's also less likely to have 2 bad games in a row.

Good cause despite the 3 TDs schaub had a pretty bad game yesterday

thunderkyss 09-16-2013 01:21 PM

Re: Week 3 VS Ravens...Let's Predict ;)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EllisUnit (Post 2210971)
Good cause despite the 3 TDs schaub had a pretty bad game yesterday

Keep in mind, I said "less likely"... very different from "not likely"

Dread-Head 09-16-2013 02:39 PM

Re: Week 3 VS Ravens...Let's Predict ;)
 
Flacco will be sacked 3 times and intercepted at least once. It'll be a fight, but not the fight it was last year because their defense lost so many play makers and Antoine Bolden is no longer part of that offense. Texans by 10.

DX-TEX 09-16-2013 04:37 PM

Re: Week 3 VS Ravens...Let's Predict ;)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PapaL (Post 2210797)
If we're in man coverage all day long Flacco will slice us up...especially with the lack of pressure.

Um....have you SEEN Flacco this season? Flacco couldn't slice bread right now.

Oh and 46-10. Reed returns with 2 INT's, one being a pick 6. Runs up to Flacco and states "Play on Playa!"

darnbni99a 09-16-2013 04:52 PM

Re: Week 3 VS Ravens...Let's Predict ;)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DX-TEX (Post 2211113)
Um....have you SEEN Flacco this season? Flacco couldn't slice bread right now.

Oh and 41-6. Reed returns with 2 INT's, one being a pick 6. Runs up to Flacco and states "Play on Playa!"

cosign this..

ill give them 1 TD tho. 41-13

False Start 09-16-2013 04:56 PM

Re: Week 3 VS Ravens...Let's Predict ;)
 
Texans- 21
Ravens - 17

Playoffs 09-16-2013 05:01 PM

Re: Week 3 VS Ravens...Let's Predict ;)
 
I predict...

http://boltblitz.com/wp-content/uplo...09/Ed-Reed.jpg

Aussie Texan 09-16-2013 05:09 PM

Re: Week 3 VS Ravens...Let's Predict ;)
 
I'm thinking 27 Texans 17 Ravens.

A non-stressful win would be appreciated.

Thorn 09-16-2013 05:25 PM

Re: Week 3 VS Ravens...Let's Predict ;)
 
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...rt-d5bdq3t.jpg

Wolf6151 09-16-2013 05:36 PM

Re: Week 3 VS Ravens...Let's Predict ;)
 
I'm thinking it's a low scoring game that we barely win. 17-16 Texans win.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger