Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fantasy Football Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Fantasy football whiner line (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101846)

powda 09-08-2013 09:46 PM

Fantasy football whiner line

List your misfortunes here to vent...

1. I drafted Andre Brown who now has a broken leg and has been ir'd with no chance to play till week 10.

2. I drafted and started Eric freaking Decker who dropped a sure td and fumbled for negative points. He garnered a grand total of 2 points for me. Damn near everyone else playing for the broncos got 80 tds, including wes wellker who plays for the owner i'm matched up against.

3. I didnt start Jordy Nelson because he was comming off an injury. He played just a handful of plays in the preseason. 19 point loss

4. I drafted David Wilson who is currently -4 points due to 2 fumbles. Hello Tom. Hello doghouse.

Somebody shoot me.

Still have Foster tomorrow night but he'll need a great performance for me to have any shot at winning this week.

Playoffs 09-08-2013 10:55 PM

Re: Fantasy football whiner line

Peyton + Demaryius = loss for my team this week. :strangle:

Frantic free agent & trade week -- opportunities abound.

Playoffs 09-09-2013 12:11 PM

How cool is this tweet from WR Roddy White.... ?

Roddy White ‏@roddywhiteTV
Quote:

No I can't give out an injury report before the game. I play real football and it would be stupid to tip the other team off and say I'm hurt

As far as fantasy if I don't participate in practice than don't start me it's a red flag

Mr teX 09-09-2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by powda (Post 2204302)
List your misfortunes here to vent...

1. I drafted Andre Brown who now has a broken leg and has been ir'd with no chance to play till week 10.

2. I drafted and started Eric freaking Decker who dropped a sure td and fumbled for negative points. He garnered a grand total of 2 points for me. Damn near everyone else playing for the broncos got 80 tds, including wes wellker who plays for the owner i'm matched up against.

3. I didnt start Jordy Nelson because he was comming off an injury. He played just a handful of plays in the preseason. 19 point loss

4. I drafted David Wilson who is currently -4 points due to 2 fumbles. Hello Tom. Hello doghouse.

Still have Foster tomorrow night but he'll need a great performance for me to have any shot at winning this week.

The bolded for me..a 7 TD night for your qb & you as the #2 WR don't get not 1....

If i lose this week it will be b/c of him & Dez Bryant...who last night put up a grand total of 2 pts.....& i had Boldin on the bench to boot.

PapaL 09-09-2013 01:11 PM

My opponent had Peyton and Welker. Instantly I was down 86-7. Im up 11 pts going into tonight and he has AJ and McCoy left. At least I made it competitive.

TEXANRED 09-09-2013 01:14 PM

F-you Mike Wallace! 1 fricken point!? F-you and the horse you forgot to ride in on!

Playoffs 09-09-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEXANRED (Post 2204527)
F-you Mike Wallace! 1 fricken point!? F-you and the horse you forgot to ride in on!

Mike Wallace unhappy despite win -- "I don't feel like talking," Wallace told reporters.

Wallace definitely a ME/team kinda guy.

Say Watt 09-09-2013 01:56 PM

My first and second round draft picks: CJ Spiller and Calvin Johnson. Both scored single digit fantasy points. Booooooooooooooooooo!

ObsiWan 09-09-2013 02:02 PM

At the moment I'm down by 25.

I have Schaub, O.D., Graham, and Bullock.

It'll be just my luck that Kubiak runs Foster and Tate all night long and what few passes there are go to A.J. and Hopkins.

...forecasting doom...

:gun:

Playoffs 09-09-2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Say Watt (Post 2204557)
Calvin Johnson... scored single digit fantasy points. Booooooooooooooooooo!

I hope you didn't see how many Megatron TDs were called back. http://www.professionalcarsociety.or...junk2/hide.gif

BullNation4Life 09-09-2013 02:55 PM

I started Decker over Boldin...

I now have Anquan Boldin, sitting on my bench with 41 + points...

Say Watt 09-09-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playoffs (Post 2204593)
I hope you didn't see how many Megatron TDs were called back. http://www.professionalcarsociety.or...junk2/hide.gif

Tailgate 09-09-2013 06:27 PM

Spiller + Wilson = 0 point sum.

TEXANRED 09-10-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playoffs (Post 2204549)
Mike Wallace unhappy despite win -- "I don't feel like talking," Wallace told reporters.

Wallace definitely a ME/team kinda guy.

Good! I hope he hangs his head in shame and cries like a little girl! I lost by 5 flippin points!

Oh and a special F-you goes out to McCoy. Not only did the guy I played draft him one spot before I could, he then went off for 25 points against me.

PapaL 09-10-2013 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEXANRED (Post 2204527)

Joe Haden has OWNED Mike Wallace for years now. Never take Wallace vs Haden.

dc_txtech 09-10-2013 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Say Watt (Post 2204557)
My first and second round draft picks: CJ Spiller and Calvin Johnson. Both scored single digit fantasy points. Booooooooooooooooooo!

Marshawn Lynch and Dez Bryant for me.

:vincepalm:

JCTexan 09-10-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ObsiWan (Post 2204564)
At the moment I'm down by 25.

I have Schaub, O.D., Graham, and Bullock.

It'll be just my luck that Kubiak runs Foster and Tate all night long and what few passes there are go to A.J. and Hopkins.

...forecasting doom...

How did that turn out for you? :texanbill:

SCOTTexans 09-10-2013 04:44 PM

Bowe + Lamar Miller lead to my demise... :gun:

b0ng 09-11-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PapaL (Post 2207051)
Joe Haden has OWNED Mike Wallace for years now. Never take Wallace vs Haden.

Joe Haden owns full stop. I do not expect big numbers from Torrey Smith this week.

Luckily I didn't have any bench warmers scoring huge points and the only real dud was Foster. I'm not really panicking over Foster yet as a lot of San Diego fans have said that they are a good team at stopping the run with Butler, Liuget, and Reyes.

I'm just glad I wasn't a Shane Vereen owner lol

Speedy 09-11-2013 05:14 PM

Not that it mattered because Dez Bryant and David Wilson got me nada, but I had the Broncos defense and an easy TD before dude drops the ball at the 2 yard line.