Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texan Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   The bullhorns hand gesture (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101829)

Craig. 09-07-2013 10:57 PM

The bullhorns hand gesture
 
Is it a thing now?

I saw a lady a couple rows in front of me do it at the Saints game and usually by the time a trend gets to her it's all but played out.

Allegra 09-09-2013 09:04 PM

Re: The bullhorns hand gesture
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig. (Post 2203806)
Is it a thing now?

I saw a lady a couple rows in front of me do it at the Saints game and usually by the time a trend gets to her it's all but played out.

I saw a couple of fans doing it when I went to JerryWorld for the pre-season game, but I'm not sure if it's a trend.

Texan_Bill 09-09-2013 09:50 PM

Re: The bullhorns hand gesture
 
What is the: "The bullhorns hand gesture"?

Craig. 09-10-2013 01:55 AM

Re: The bullhorns hand gesture
 
Like this

http://i.imgur.com/3CjyZDm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XrmlpG8.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/LNpNz05.jpg

OrangeLotPole8 09-10-2013 03:30 AM

Re: The bullhorns hand gesture
 
Isn't that the sign of the team that got rolled by BYU? :thinking:

Premier 09-10-2013 05:52 AM

Re: The bullhorns hand gesture
 
lol its the "H" as in h-town, Houston..

http://dimemag.com/wp-content/upload...ht-Howard1.png

http://fashionbombdaily.com/wp-conte...-instagram.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/2h80aw2.jpg

http://oi47.tinypic.com/25zrzib.jpg

its been something that urban houstonians have done for years, its gone mainstream now that old white dudes do it i guess..

2012Champs 09-10-2013 09:13 AM

Re: The bullhorns hand gesture
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Premier (Post 2206807)
lol its the "H" as in h-town, Houston..

http://dimemag.com/wp-content/upload...ht-Howard1.png

http://fashionbombdaily.com/wp-conte...-instagram.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/2h80aw2.jpg

http://oi47.tinypic.com/25zrzib.jpg

its been something that urban houstonians have done for years, its gone mainstream now that old white dudes do it i guess..




That made me laught :whip:

OzzO 09-11-2013 01:17 PM

Re: The bullhorns hand gesture
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 (Post 2206791)
Isn't that the sign of the team that got rolled by BYU? :thinking:

No, that's fingers facing out, this is fingers facing in.

Good lawd get it right!
:wadepalm:




(just messin)

TxDavid 09-16-2013 10:13 PM

Re: The bullhorns hand gesture
 
http://imageshack.us/a/img15/5927/y1ku.jpg

Texan_Bill 09-17-2013 10:35 AM

Re: The bullhorns hand gesture
 
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.49837...78437&pid=15.1

Fred 09-17-2013 07:47 PM

Re: The bullhorns hand gesture
 
Forward, backward, whatever. There are a lot of Aggies in the Texans fanbase - and none of them will ever use that gesture.

hobie 09-18-2013 05:29 PM

Re: The bullhorns hand gesture
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 2211376)

T_B...I salute you.. RJD may he rest in peace !!! MSR.. Someone hit T_B up for me please !!!

Double Barrel 09-19-2013 06:58 PM

Re: The bullhorns hand gesture
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TxDavid (Post 2211265)

Hillary is....Spiderman!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...R70__KmFQztUQg

(sorry, from today's Drudge Report, couldn't resist :D)

Texan_Bill 09-19-2013 08:31 PM

Re: The bullhorns hand gesture
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hobie (Post 2212044)
T_B...I salute you.. RJD may he rest in peace !!! MSR.. Someone hit T_B up for me please !!!

As an aside, unfortunately (and many people don't know this), RJD lost his battle to cancer, right here in Houston.

Texan_Bill 09-19-2013 08:34 PM

Re: The bullhorns hand gesture
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Double Barrel (Post 2212575)
Hillary is....Spiderman!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...R70__KmFQztUQg

(sorry, from today's Drudge Report, couldn't resist :D)

Ha!! That's also the sign for "I love you".... I see that as Hillary using signing for I love you but the facial expression that says, "yeah right".

:facepalm: Hillary!

hobie 09-20-2013 01:39 PM

Re: The bullhorns hand gesture
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Double Barrel (Post 2212575)
Hillary is....Spiderman!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...R70__KmFQztUQg

(sorry, from today's Drudge Report, couldn't resist :D)

I'd hit that!!

infantrycak 09-20-2013 01:56 PM

Re: The bullhorns hand gesture
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hobie (Post 2212850)
I'd hit that!!

It's not a dude. It just looks like one.

hobie 09-20-2013 03:37 PM

Re: The bullhorns hand gesture
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by infantrycak (Post 2212856)
It's not a dude. It just looks like one.

Oh, damn... nevermind !!

Double Barrel 09-20-2013 04:27 PM

Re: The bullhorns hand gesture
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hobie (Post 2212850)
I'd hit that!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by infantrycak (Post 2212856)
It's not a dude. It just looks like one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobie (Post 2212946)
Oh, damn... nevermind !!

:spit: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hookem Horns 09-24-2013 04:05 PM

Re: The bullhorns hand gesture
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 2211376)

Exactly .. was coming here to post that ..lol.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger