Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   University Of Houston (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101825)

EllisUnit 09-07-2013 01:26 PM

University Of Houston
 
Wow cant believe there isnt a thread made for the coogs...

Anyways they arent looking very tough today vs Temple. Red Zone offense looks like a big concern. I like the rookie QB O Korn he looks pretty good for a rookie.

Pantherstang84 09-07-2013 01:31 PM

If I was Levine, I would be eating some OC ass right now. Do not they not have any play action or mis direction plays?

EllisUnit 09-07-2013 01:34 PM

Re: University Of Houston
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pantherstang84 (Post 2203703)
If I was Levine, I would be eating some OC ass right now. Do not they not have any play action or mis direction plays?

last 3 trips in the redzone has been 9 runs, our biggest strength has been our passing game today.

Pantherstang84 09-07-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EllisUnit (Post 2203705)
last 3 trips in the endzone has been 9 runs, our biggest strength has been our running game today.

Still when trying to run it in is not working, you have to try something else.

EllisUnit 09-07-2013 01:36 PM

Re: University Of Houston
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pantherstang84 (Post 2203706)
Still when trying to run it in is not working, you have to try something else.

haha i meant passing.....

EllisUnit 09-07-2013 01:38 PM

Re: University Of Houston
 
We should be crushing temple, this is gonna be a long season.

EllisUnit 09-07-2013 02:12 PM

Re: University Of Houston
 
Watching this UH team is just sad. Hope monday night we see a Houston team dominate

76Texan 09-08-2013 12:13 AM

Re: University Of Houston
 
The Coogs were only a 3-pt favorite, but they dominated the game.

Can't ask for anything more than that.

EllisUnit 09-08-2013 09:48 AM

Re: University Of Houston
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 76Texan (Post 2203836)
The Coogs were only a 3-pt favorite, but they dominated the game.

Can't ask for anything more than that.

Yeah but it wasnt that, the coogs moved the ball at will up and down the field, the redzone play calling was horrible.

texanhead08 09-08-2013 04:27 PM

Re: University Of Houston
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EllisUnit (Post 2203877)
Yeah but it wasnt that, the coogs moved the ball at will up and down the field, the redzone play calling was horrible.


They have 2 weeks to get this red zone **** cleared up before they face Rice. If they stumble in the red zone against Nerd U they are gonna get killed.

gwallaia 09-08-2013 07:22 PM

Re: University Of Houston
 
O'Korn is looking good. Continuing the tradition of great UH quarterbacks with a "K" in his name.

SAMURAITEXAN 09-09-2013 04:05 AM

Re: University Of Houston
 
How did 4 star WR prospect Greenberry looked?

gwallaia 09-09-2013 10:25 AM

Re: University Of Houston
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN (Post 2204359)
How did 4 star WR prospect Greenberry looked?

He had 14 catches for 165 yds!

He has been moved to inside receiver this season and it seems to be paying off so far.

texanhead08 09-09-2013 07:52 PM

Re: University Of Houston
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gwallaia (Post 2204445)
He had 14 catches for 165 yds!

He has been moved to inside receiver this season and it seems to be paying off so far.


Greenberry was named AAC offensive player of the week today.

Showtime100 09-09-2013 08:16 PM

Re: University Of Houston
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by texanhead08 (Post 2204092)
They have 2 weeks to get this red zone **** cleared up before they face Rice. If they stumble in the red zone against Nerd U they are gonna get killed.

Agreed. In the other hand...

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r...ps8cd4c37b.gif

SAMURAITEXAN 09-11-2013 05:02 AM

Re: University Of Houston
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gwallaia (Post 2204445)
He had 14 catches for 165 yds!

He has been moved to inside receiver this season and it seems to be paying off so far.

Thanks for info. Nice, he is living up to the hype.

SAMURAITEXAN 09-11-2013 05:04 AM

Re: University Of Houston
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by texanhead08 (Post 2204790)
Greenberry was named AAC offensive player of the week today.

Great news!

texanhead08 09-20-2013 09:23 PM

Re: University Of Houston
 
Bayou Bucket tomorrow vs Rice at Reliant. If you are able to come out they will have $1 hot dogs at the game. If you aren't able to make it will be televised on Fox Sports SW

76Texan 09-20-2013 11:20 PM

Re: University Of Houston
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by texanhead08 (Post 2213127)
Bayou Bucket tomorrow vs Rice at Reliant. If you are able to come out they will have $1 hot dogs at the game. If you aren't able to make it will be televised on Fox Sports SW

I need $1 beer.

:spit:

EllisUnit 09-21-2013 02:20 PM

Re: University Of Houston
 
That freshman QB for houston looks pretty solid, has all season.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger