Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   My Week 1 Training Camp Review (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101280)

Texans_Chick 08-02-2013 11:10 PM

My Week 1 Training Camp Review

It's long. And chatty.

Basically, I feel that if I have the ability to be at camp when lots of people wish they could go, I have the obligation to share what I know. Which I've been doing piecemeal here, but this puts most everything in one place.

2013 Houston Texans training camp week 1 review: Letís play the wishful thinking game

badboy 08-02-2013 11:13 PM

Re: My Week 1 Training Camp Review

Not going to read tonight but want to say thanks Steph for your efforts.

Texn4life 08-03-2013 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texans_Chick (Post 2188183)
It's long. And chatty.

Basically, I feel that if I have the ability to be at camp when lots of people wish they could go, I have the obligation to share what I know. Which I've been doing piecemeal here, but this puts most everything in one place.

2013 Houston Texans training camp week 1 review: Letís play the wishful thinking game

Great write up. I was proud of myself when I saw "Congratulations". I like Reed keeping people out of his rehab, and I'm super concerned about our OLB situation. I'm hoping Sam and Williams get their stuff together, but if Jefferson steals their lunch money and we waste a pick I don't think I'd be terribly upset.

jdjd 08-03-2013 02:29 AM

Thanks for the great article Steph, one question?

I noticed you didn't mention Earl Mitchell. Is he not listed as a DT?

Texans_Chick 08-03-2013 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdjd (Post 2188207)
Thanks for the great article Steph, one question?

I noticed you didn't mention Earl Mitchell. Is he not listed as a DT?

I goofed up that section some, but i was gettinging punchy a bit by the time I got to the defense stuff. Listed on the official roster as a NT, so same deal

I'm not buying huge improvement of Earl Mitchell with more playing time. Think we would have already seen it. he just needs to stay healthy. Haven't seen anything at camp that would make me feel different. He just needs to. 1 stay healthy 2 not be a liability.

Texans_Chick 08-03-2013 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texn4life (Post 2188206)
Great write up. I was proud of myself when I saw "Congratulations". I like Reed keeping people out of his rehab, and I'm super concerned about our OLB situation. I'm hoping Sam and Williams get their stuff together, but if Jefferson steals their lunch money and we waste a pick I don't think I'd be terribly upset.

Nah, he isn't keep people out of his rehab. He's just having fun.