Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > steelbtexan
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between steelbtexan and Malloy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. steelbtexan
    02-06-2010
    steelbtexan
    Thanks for the reply

My work life is all about absolutes, the work gets done or it doesn't. No excuses

I hope this helps you understand where I'm coming from.

I didn't want Kubes fired but dont belive he has done anything to deserve an extention.
  2. Malloy
    02-05-2010
    Malloy
    Steelb, to answer your question about the negative rep, I never rep people because I disagree with them, I love people having different opinions because it leads to better conversation and in the end understanding. What I do have a problem with is the way that ones opinions are put fourth. If arguments are based on degrading others or arguing in absolutes then I have a problem with it. Don't worry about the neg rep, I'm usually handing it out at a much higher rate to anyone who presents their pov (any pov) in a sane manner. I hope this explains my rationale, have a great weekend :)
  3. steelbtexan
    02-03-2010
    steelbtexan
    If you're going to neg rep me show me where my thought process is wrong. About the Texans and McNair. I ask this taking into account the entire history of a badly run orginization.