Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > NitroGSXR
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between NitroGSXR and dalemurphy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. dalemurphy
    04-19-2010
    dalemurphy
    Mike,

Totally forgot! Also, I wasn't able to get the yellow parking pass transferred to you in time. When I remembered it, it was already too late. So, we can just do that transaction like we did last year, assuming you still want them. If not, I can easily sell them on the board and recoup my money.

John Hallam
    7104 Hanging Oak cir.
    Austin, Tx. 78749

p.s. are you going to be in Houston for the draft party? Barrett and I will be there. We have access to an RV this season, compliments of Barrett's mommy. So, I think we're going to stay over on Friday and watch rounds 2-3 before heading back.
  2. dalemurphy
    09-10-2009
    dalemurphy
    Mike,

So, how do you guys like the seats?

I'm so freakin' excited and nervous about this game! I'm going to try and come by and say hi to you guys before the game. If you are up to it, leave the yellow lot a little early and hit the orange lot on your way in. The orange lot is on the way to the stadium right in front of the astrodome. We park in the first row on the far end. We'll have bratwurst, whiskey, and beer. I'll be there with Barrett. You can text my cell phone at 512-769-8044 for better directions. One way or another, I'm going to say hi to you guys.