Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > swtbound07
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between swtbound07 and gary
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. gary
    04-27-2009
    gary
    Hi Ben,
    How are things looking?
  2. swtbound07
    04-15-2009
    swtbound07
    I hear and respect your point of view, but people die man. Thats the hardest thing I have had to learn in my life. It happens. I respect your point of view, it just doesnt' really change mine.
  3. gary
    04-14-2009
    gary
    I am sorry if I seem to have come off a little strong in the texting thread but I know a teenager who died the Christmas before last he was speeding none the less but his cell went off while he was driving and he bent over to pat the floor to find his cell. He ended up crashing into a light pole which came down and crushed his truck killing him right away. I understand if the person has heat attack or whatever but if the crash is due to a person not looking and being careless I just do not think jail time is enough. All they are going to do is get released and foreget about and do the samething. Look at that pitcher that died the suspect was already in trouble for the samething and he was not even allowed to be driving. Did that stop him? No. To compare a baby being born to texting while driving is just nuts because a baby has to be born sooner or later but texting the whole time while driving does not only text real fast for something important.