Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Buffi2
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between Buffi2 and Vinny
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Vinny
    11-16-2008
    Vinny
    It will get better eventually....It may be a while but I guess patience is something best served old. ')
  2. Buffi2
    11-16-2008
    Buffi2
    I'm beginning to lose hope that it will ever get better. At least when C & C were here, the solution appeared pretty obvious. Now, I see so many things going wrong, I wouldn't even know where to start - adding to that - I seriously don't understand how we could be soooo bad. I'm not sure we can win another game this season. Perhaps the players, etc. shouldn't have been talking about playoffs before the season began - that has just made the entire season even worse.
  3. Vinny
    10-13-2008
    Vinny
    Hey Buffi, The last time we upgraded to the newest version of vbulletin we added this area....I'm not sure everyone is aware of it either but it is slowly catching on. You can also add a social group so the various tailgate groups can set up a place to share their pictures and find each other.
  4. Buffi2
    10-13-2008
    Buffi2
    Thanks Vinny! I'm not even sure I knew we had a friends column on this board. Shows how much attention I pay.