Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Second Honeymoon
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between Second Honeymoon and Joe Texan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Joe Texan
    02-16-2010
    Joe Texan
    Dude you really do not know who I am, I am not threatening you in any way but I can read a threat a mile away, After reading you whole message I will take you up on a Beer and some football talk. Sometimes It seems to me that a message board message can be taken completely out of context. Anyway we can have a Beer and that might enlighten you as to who I am and Me to you. There is never any room for a physical arrangement on a message board and believe me I did not run to Mommy I simply asked that she say something to Break the Ice so to speak. It worked and now we are set to meet and enjoy what most men do when talking football. Thank you for responding and let me know when a good time to get together will be, Go Texans

I understand that I can come off real literal in a message but believe me I have a blast stirring the pot.
  2. Joe Texan
    02-12-2010
    Joe Texan
    First off if your gonna come off with the name callin then we must make arrangements to settle this a different way. You do not know me and have no idea what I do so if you continue the negative name calling in a private message you will be dealt with.