Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Double Barrel
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between Double Barrel and Red_Zone
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Red_Zone
    12-23-2008
    Red_Zone
    Yeah, I found it! kinda loud right now ain't it? lol. I'll probably change it again when I have time to do it right. I was just playing around with it and then had to leave so just left it like this for the time being (man we do a lot of stuff for the "time being" don't we? Who is that guy anyway?).

But thanks for the intended help anyways. I'd just never thought to look for a customization feature.
  2. Double Barrel
    12-20-2008
    Double Barrel
    I see you found the Customize Profile feature! I was just going to post the instructions for you. :)
  3. Red_Zone
    12-20-2008
    Red_Zone
    DB, thanks for the rep, woulda repped ya back but for the "spread rep" thing. thanks for the Christmas wishes too and I hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas and a great new year. Nice page btw, didn't know we could do that. :)
  4. Red_Zone
    10-16-2008
    Red_Zone
    Howdy back at ya DB, Always remember, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him think.

Also, early to bed, early to rise makes Jack a sleepyhead!
  5. Double Barrel
    10-16-2008
    Double Barrel
    Howdy!

Always remember, "Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." (Mark Twain)