Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Wolf
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between Wolf and GlassHalfFull
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Wolf
    11-24-2008
    Wolf
    on the turkey thread, the 2nd post I made to bill gives you or diapher the pleasant opportunity to add Bills head (or Dante's) to it
  2. Wolf
    09-20-2008
    Wolf
    I am glad yall are doing as good as you can giving the situation.. (wonders ..GHF might try stouffers laagna now too when power is back) LOL(J/k)
  3. GlassHalfFull
    09-20-2008
    GlassHalfFull 
    In my defense, it was very good potato salad. Handmade in a specialty deli, not the prepackaged stuff. We are actually eating pretty well, as we are trying to clear out the deep freeze. No spam, I promise. While my Dad was batching it after my Mom died, he used to stick cloves in a loaf of spam and bake it. Thankfully, he is remarried now.
  4. Wolf
    09-20-2008
    Wolf
    just don't give in to spam... just don't do it.. next thing I will hear is you fried some slices up and put on toast with miracle whip LOL (so I have heard) :spy:
  5. GlassHalfFull
    09-20-2008
    GlassHalfFull 
    I ate store bought potato salad last night and enjoyed it!!!! Just shows what going without power for a week will do to your taste buds.