PDA

View Full Version : Oh dear...

Surreal McCoy
02-04-2013, 04:49 PM
...gonna be some bruised egos on TT. Well, that's if they deign to read the article. :rolleyes:

If you think that tells you that the Ravens elevated their game when they needed to, I can't agree. What it really tells us is that we know way less about teams than we really think we know.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8912868/bill-barnwell-puts-ravens-win-perspective

Vinny
02-04-2013, 04:54 PM
...gonna be some bruised egos on TT. Well, that's if they deign to read the article. :rolleyes:

What's new? Teams are pretty equal in talent and good teams lose games? This is the NFL, not the Big12. If the 49ers score on their last drive then they are the SB champs and not the Ratbirds. Little things separate these teams, not big things.

badboy
02-04-2013, 05:06 PM
I got zoned out after a few paragraphs. Ravens did some things right but as in SB, other team did things that hurt themselves. IMO, Texans are their own worst opponent.

bOODRO87
02-04-2013, 05:08 PM
I still need to witness Schaub playing good football in a meaningful game for my own sake.

thunderkyss
02-04-2013, 05:25 PM
I thought it was a good read. Definitely outside the box.

But I don't see where the ego hurting comes in.

dtran04
02-04-2013, 06:31 PM
All it took was Rahim Moore taking a terrible angle...

Otherwise Flacco would just be another guy and wouldn't be considered elite. He would be Matt Ryan.

Jules Winnfield
02-04-2013, 08:26 PM
leave it to bill barnwell to stuff an article with numbers. i tried to like this guy's articles but every time i read his stuff i end up never finishing it because i feel like im reading a math book.

IlliniJen
02-05-2013, 10:24 AM
All it took was Rahim Moore taking a terrible angle...

Otherwise Flacco would just be another guy and wouldn't be considered elite. He would be Matt Ryan.

Flacco isn't elite. That word is thrown around way too much.