PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans. 1/5. 3:30. **Official Wildcard GameDay Thread**

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

ThaShark316
01-04-2013, 11:55 PM
The Run, Part I of IV

http://i46.tinypic.com/1hedew.jpg

The Houston Texans are hosting the Cincinnati Bengals on Saturday to begin the NFL playoffs for the second straight year.

This time, Matt Schaub will be in the spotlight.

Schaub will make his first postseason start as the stumbling Texans try to eliminate Cincinnati in the wild-card round, a year after they did so with a third-string quarterback.

Houston's first playoff game in franchise history was a 31-10 victory over Cincinnati last year to open wild-card weekend. T.J. Yates was the Texans' quarterback since Schaub was lost for the season after 10 games due to a foot injury and former backup Matt Leinart also was sidelined.

"It is exciting," Schaub said. "It's an exciting time of year to be a part of this to get ready to play in a playoff game, especially here at home in front of our home fans."

How excited the third-seeded Texans (12-4) truly are for Saturday is debatable. Houston lost its final two regular-season games when a victory in either would have given it a first-round bye and home-field advantage throughout the AFC playoffs.

"We didn't handle the end of the season the way we wanted to handle it, but that doesn't mean that we can't handle these playoffs the way we want to handle it," coach Gary Kubiak said. "We understand how we have to play."

Schaub had 21 touchdown passes to nine interceptions during the Texans' 11-1 start, but had one TD and three picks over their 1-3 finish.

"I've just got to play a little more consistent," said Schaub, who has not thrown a pass in a playoff game in nine NFL seasons. "I definitely know when things aren't going well to look at myself first because I'm the one that's putting everyone in position and trying to make the plays."

Andy Dalton, meanwhile, has guided Cincinnati (10-6) to its first consecutive playoff berths since 1981-82. He's looking to make amends after he threw three interceptions and was sacked four times while finishing with the second-worst passer rating of his career at 51.4 in last year's defeat.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2vta5mr.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/1dzlg6.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/rjftcg.jpg

MORE PICKS: http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/story/0ap1000000121531/article/wild-card-weekend-analysts-picks-for-first-round-of-playoffs

What I want to see:

Let's get some toss plays going with Arian and Tate

I think Cincy's front is badass. That said, I want to see the Texans get their front seven moving around. They might be a little susceptible to play action, so making them move around with the RUN might do more good for the offense.

Better safety play, especially on deep balls

Between Manning, GQ and Demps; the Texans have been getting burned at times on deep balls. With one of the best deep ball receivers coming to town, that needs to be fixed. You, me, and everyone else knows that Dalton will go up top. It's up to the Texans to cover well so Dalton has to go underneath or take sacks.

Schaub and OL...get it together

Matt cannot get beat up in this one. I can't stress enough how he also needs to remain confident, don't make silly mistakes, and also, don't make any "gotta get rid of it" throws when he has time. Gotta have the OL on their best behavior.

Limit the penalties

Something that has plagued us for weeks now. Too many penalties, especially on offense. That said, Barwin...BE STILL, sir.

Bonus: BE LOUD!

Let's get hyped for this one! It's the playoffs. I know some folks aren't hyped at all, but let's get that way if you aren't. Where ever you are watching the game, be LOUD!!!

IT'S PLAYOFF TIME!!!!!!!!! Let's get this **** going, fam. What happened in the Regular Season, good or bad, is over and done with. There isn't a thing you can do about spilled milk. Saturday is a day where we start to right this ship and get back to Texans football. Nothing, of course, has changed: 1-0 is the goal and battle cry this week. This is our building, so it's time to the rattle the cages of the Bengals, send them home for the Winter, and move on to the next round. We're in the dance, folks...so let's put our dancing shoes on! LET'S MUTHA****IN' GO, TEXANS!!!!

qqert
01-04-2013, 11:59 PM
I'm bitter when it comes to losses, and I criticize a lot.
But when it comes to GAME DAY,

this texans fan gets behind the HOUSTON TEXANS!

:d::d::d:

Big Lou
01-05-2013, 12:06 AM
Been down all week, very strange not be pumped all week. However its Wild Card Eve, the excitement is creeping in. The regular season has faded the last two days.

Now it's the Playoffs!!!!! A chance for a new beginning. Lets put our anger away for now, or channel it against the Bungles.

So lets go fans, let's cheer our boys on!!!! Those lucky enough to get to Reliant cheer only, hold the jeers.

Let's go Texans, kick some Bengal ass!!!!!!!

houstonhurricane
01-05-2013, 12:07 AM
We've got this. Let's Go Texans!

MEGA SWATT
01-05-2013, 12:58 AM
Let's do this. Beat them in consecutvie playoffs.:swatter:

JCTexan
01-05-2013, 01:33 AM
Let's do this. Beat them on the road, beat them at home in consecutvie playoffs.:swatter:

Last years win against the Bengals was a home game...

TexanExile
01-05-2013, 01:44 AM
Yep, it's been a rotten month. But it all starts new again, now, and at home. Let's see a September-style flashback to domination!

Bulls on Parade
01-05-2013, 01:57 AM
Yep, it's been a rotten month. But it all starts new again, now, and at home. Let's see a September-style flashback to domination!
Agreed. It all starts brand new today!

Time to prove the doubters wrong. Most of the experts are predicting the Bengals to win today but the Texans are going to make their Super Bowl run.

Time to win and move on to Foxboro next weekend.

dream_team
01-05-2013, 02:46 AM
Teams have looked bad heading into the post season and ended up winning it all. It has happened before and it can happen again!

mattieuk
01-05-2013, 03:56 AM
I know it has been an awful fortnight of following the Texans.

However - the any given Sunday rule applies to the weakest of the weak-and the Texans have enough talent to ride this roster all the way to the Superbowl - whether the players and the coaches can get themselves together for it is the question.

Personally we waited long enough to get a chance for the New Year to matter to the Texans - and I'll be damned if the run-in to the season is going to temper my excitement for a Texans playoff game.

Only 11 hours to go! Wooooooooo!!!! :pirate:

SAMURAITEXAN
01-05-2013, 05:17 AM
Let's go Texans!!!

TheMatrix31
01-05-2013, 05:41 AM
Let's ****ing go, baby!

TFL
01-05-2013, 06:44 AM
Can't wait for this game... I'm just glad I'm going to be off in time for it!!!!

mariowillshine15
01-05-2013, 06:55 AM
Go Texans!

Goodwrench3
01-05-2013, 07:02 AM
Another era,another moment today! Playoffs! GO TEXANS!

#PrideofTexas :fans::texflag:

Thorn
01-05-2013, 07:22 AM
Playoffs, second year in a row. That's nice. It fact it's great! I just wish I was as exicited as I was last year.

Cerberus
01-05-2013, 07:36 AM
Hoping for the best, fearing the worst.

EllisUnit
01-05-2013, 07:57 AM
I sure an seeing a lot of "excitment" people. Come on i thought we werent gonna get pumped.

mussop
01-05-2013, 09:21 AM
"I've just got to play a little more consistent," said Schaub,

Talk about understating the case. This doesn't instill a lot of confidence in me. It
's going to take a lot of :fostering: and :swatter: if we are going to win this game. :fans:

76Texan
01-05-2013, 10:10 AM
Time to lay it all out; let's go boys!:splits:

Maddict5
01-05-2013, 10:26 AM
my brain istelling me we havent played a good game in nearly 10 wks and are playing a team who are very strong in both trenches so today is likely our last game....

but another part of me is saying this team can and will turn it on and is destined to return to foxboro next week on a redemption mission..

texans 21-20 *crosses fingers*

Malloy
01-05-2013, 10:26 AM
Time for Kubiak, Marciano, Wade & Schaub to roll out the extensive list of succesful playoff plays and calls! :)

Second year in playoffs.. I'll focus on that and cherish is regardless of tonights outcome :)

b0ng
01-05-2013, 11:09 AM
About to be on my way to Reliant. Lets hope for some JJ Watt magic :goodluck:

axman40
01-05-2013, 11:16 AM
Bengals coach Marvin Lewis got creative this week when asked how he planned to stop Watt.
“I wrote a letter to the commissioner to petition for 13 (offensive players),” Lewis joked. “I figure if we put a guy on each side of him and a guy in front of him, we’ve got a good opportunity.”
http://www.stltoday.com/sports/football/professional/houston-cincinnati-set-for-first-round-playoff-rematch/article_4864782b-b763-58d8-95a1-83295b342c1b.html
:swatter::swatter::swatter::swatter:

Jewel
01-05-2013, 12:57 PM
I think we'll see a very determined Texans team today and expect them to win big!!!

Señor Stan
01-05-2013, 01:11 PM
Time for the Texans to find their Mojo again!

coltfan123
01-05-2013, 01:16 PM
my brain istelling me we havent played a good game in nearly 10 wks and are playing a team who are very strong in both trenches so today is likely our last game....

but another part of me is saying this team can and will turn it on and is destined to return to foxboro next week on a redemption mission..

last two superbowl winners were low seeds..keep your hopes up :ant:

BullBlitz
01-05-2013, 01:18 PM
Heading to Reliant.

Already looking forward to New England next week.

powda
01-05-2013, 01:32 PM
34-13 Bungals.

CloakNNNdagger
01-05-2013, 01:40 PM
Time for Kubiak, Marciano, Wade & Schaub to roll out the extensive list of succesful playoff plays and calls! :)

Second year in playoffs.. I'll focus on that and cherish is regardless of tonights outcome :)

Kubiak is pulling out all the stops........a secret "play" guaranteed to neutralize the cats will be called up to an assistant coach amid the rafters of Reliant Stadium.

"Hey you *****'s down there, get ready to die!!!!!!"

http://www.watertowndailytimes.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=WD&Date=20120816&Category=SPORTS&ArtNo=708169774&Ref=EP&NewTbl=1&item=3&maxw=500&maxh=375

Nitrofish
01-05-2013, 01:54 PM
It's almost game time.... Hope to see the Texans DOMINATE the Bengals! GO TEXANS!

http://www.Rock101KLOL.com/img/bengals-vs-texans-wildcard-weekend.jpg

ThaShark316
01-05-2013, 01:55 PM
All deep steel blue today???

an hour ago...
Drew Dougherty ‏@DoughertyDrew

The #Texans are wearing Deep Steel Blue jerseys & Liberty White pants today vs. Bengals. #TexansGameday

5 mins ago...

Drew Dougherty ‏@DoughertyDrew

CORRECTION: #Texans are wearing Deep Steel Blue jerseys and pants. #TexansGameday

Jules Winnfield
01-05-2013, 01:58 PM
does kubiak rotating offensive line play give away what play we are going to run?

like certain olinemen are called for running or passing plays?

is that what's causing our predictability?

Nitrofish
01-05-2013, 02:03 PM
does kubiak rotating offensive line play give away what play we are going to run?

like certain olinemen are called for running or passing plays?

is that what's causing our predictability?

Interesting idea for sure... makes sense. Something I have not been watching for.

fiasco west
01-05-2013, 02:05 PM

Their offensive line is far from strong.

TheMatrix31
01-05-2013, 02:09 PM
All blue, eh? Interesting.

KA4Texan
01-05-2013, 02:21 PM
About to be on my way to Reliant. Lets hope for some JJ Watt magic :goodluck:

You don't need to hope, that man always brings the magic. The hope should be that it is enough.

:logo: Go Texans!!! :logo:

MEGA SWATT
01-05-2013, 02:24 PM
Last years win against the Bengals was a home game...

crap, I was thinking of when the Texans rallied past the Bengals on Dec 11 in Cincinnati

Goodwrench3
01-05-2013, 02:25 PM
Nervous.... Really nervous.... Sending positive energies from Brazil! #PrideofTexas :logo:

MEGA SWATT
01-05-2013, 02:28 PM
Nervous.... Really nervous.... Sending positive energies from Brazil! #PrideofTexas :logo:

Cool! :swatter::swatter:

bshep86
01-05-2013, 02:28 PM
No matter the outcome today, 12-4 this season. This franchise has come a long way... A LONG WAY!

I'm expecting a win today, but if the unfortunate happens, it's been a great season.

Lets get 'em!

EllisUnit
01-05-2013, 02:36 PM
I think our Defense will be better with Ruud starting. He has looked awesome when he is in.

Nickass
01-05-2013, 02:36 PM
Hoping for a nice playoff win!

Greetings from Germany to all Texans fans around! :texflag:

Nawzer
01-05-2013, 02:48 PM
Schaub's going to need Methodist's 'leading medicine' expertise if the o-line doesn't step up today.

mussop
01-05-2013, 02:55 PM
OMG Tyler Clutts is inactive!!!!!!

Who the hell is Tyler Clutts?

EllisUnit
01-05-2013, 02:55 PM
OMG Tyler Clutts is inactive!!!!!!

Who the hell is Tyler Clutts?

Our only true FB. You are kidding right.

CloakNNNdagger
01-05-2013, 02:58 PM
I think our Defense will be better with Ruud starting. He has looked awesome when he is in.

Reed is active........they're talking about having him play some ILB. If Reed is placed inside, he will be more likely to sustain another re-injury than I believe he already has just by playing.

They've also said that a good number of the starters will be playing STs this game.

They are evidently showing that they are pulling out all of the stops, and that they are feeling desperate.

EllisUnit
01-05-2013, 03:00 PM
OK OK i dont know if anyone remembers but i did guess the score of last seasons game against the bengals in the gameday thread in our first play-off game.

So i will see if i cant help give the texans some luck.

Texans 34
Begals 17

EllisUnit
01-05-2013, 03:00 PM
Reed is active........they're talking about having him play some ILB. If Reed is placed inside, he will be more likely to sustain another re-injury than I believe he already has just by playing.

They've also said that a good number of the starters will be playing STs this game.

They are evidently showing that they are pulling out all of the stops, and that they are feeling desperate.

Yeah Rudd is taking Dobbins spot.

fiasco west
01-05-2013, 03:05 PM

I see nothing wrong with that. All the cliches apply here, leave nothing on the field for coaches and players.

mussop
01-05-2013, 03:07 PM
Our only true FB. You are kidding right.

Yes! Just trying to have some fun instead of worrying we are going to get killed! :fans:

EllisUnit
01-05-2013, 03:07 PM
Yes! Just trying to have some fun instead of worrying we are going to get killed! :fans:

haha figured.

Jules Winnfield
01-05-2013, 03:08 PM
if the special teams suck so bad,

why is joe marciano using offensive players on kick coverages?

the one vs the colts returned for a TD had deveier posey and justin fforsettt missing tackles.

why not put more defensive players in instead of offensive players?

considering defensive players are better than offensive players at tackling.

this is common sense.

EllisUnit
01-05-2013, 03:09 PM
if the special teams suck so bad,

why is joe marciano using offensive players on kick coverages?

the one vs the colts returned for a TD had deveier posey and justin fforsettt missing tackles.

why not put more defensive players in instead of offensive players?

considering defensive players are better than offensive players at tackling.

this is common sense.

This is most likely Kubiaks call, he does out smart himself sometimes DUH :kitten:

Showtime100
01-05-2013, 03:14 PM
I'm ready. This week has flown by, but let's kick the thing off. :fans: :fans:

mussop
01-05-2013, 03:17 PM
This is most likely Kubiaks call, he does out smart himself sometimes DUH :kitten:

Oh god I hope he doesn't do a bunch of stupid stuff this game.

If he is smart he will won't get fancy and run some stupid trick play that backfires and hurts us. Just do the little things that make the defense a little uncomterabble. Like change up the snap count, do some fake audibles and point at d players before the snap, every once in awhile run some no huddle and what ever you do don't run straight at Geno Atkins over and over if he is blowing things up.

PLEASE Kubiak game plan smart. :foottap:

mussop
01-05-2013, 03:20 PM
Oh god I hope he doesn't do a bunch of stupid stuff this game.

If he is smart he will won't get fancy and run some stupid trick play that backfires and hurts us. Just do the little things that make the defense a little uncomterabble. Like change up the snap count, do some fake audibles and point at d players before the snap, every once in awhile run some no huddle and what ever you do don't run straight at Geno Atkins over and over if he is blowing things up.

PLEASE Kubiak game plan smart. :foottap:

And for god's sake don't wait till the game is out of hand and we have no chance of winning to pull Matt Schaub if he is having one of his DC games!

Thorn
01-05-2013, 03:21 PM
In a few more minutes we'll start our second season of playoffs. Hopefully it goes further than the last time.

GO TEXANS!!

:texan:

TheMatrix31
01-05-2013, 03:25 PM
More Ruud might be a blessing in disguise. He has a bit of that "everywhere the ball is" thing to him this season.

Don't **** anything up, Brandon Harris.

EllisUnit
01-05-2013, 03:27 PM
And for god's sake don't wait till the game is out of hand and we have no chance of winning to pull Matt Schaub if he is having one of his DC games!

Yeah he wont pull him regardless of if MS just threw his 8th pick. He would say i didnt want that bad taste in his mouth to carry over to next season.... Yeah.

Goodwrench3
01-05-2013, 03:27 PM
Please,O-Line: Protect our QB today. Thanks.:cutthroat:

Malloy
01-05-2013, 03:29 PM
Time to get the beer flowing, lets hope I'm not washing away the bad taste in my mouth.

GO TEXANS!! :)

EllisUnit
01-05-2013, 03:29 PM
Time to get the beer flowing, lets hope I'm not washing away the bad taste in my mouth.

GO TEXANS!! :)

Not yet anyways.

EllisUnit
01-05-2013, 03:31 PM
DANG it looks a little empty in there.......statement ?

EllisUnit
01-05-2013, 03:33 PM
OK i am nervious and cant be on the computer during this game, Well see yall after the game if we win. IF we dont win see yall in a few days i wont feel like talking football if we lose :).

Good luck Texans make us proud !!!

MEGA SWATT
01-05-2013, 03:34 PM
let's do this....Go Texans!!!!:swatter::swatter::swatter::swatter:

send them back as losers to that loser state that put obama back in for four more yrs!

klockWork
I hope the Texans smart up and setup the run play with their pass. The two biggest run play they had last week came off of successful passing plays.

76Texan
Are you ready yet ?

Are you ready yet?

Let's go Texans !:fans:

SmoochyTX
01-05-2013, 03:35 PM
Hello everybodyyyyyy!!!!!!

Let's go TEXANS!!!!!

:swatter:

Showtime100
01-05-2013, 03:36 PM
OK i am nervious and cant be on the computer during this game, Well see yall after the game if we win. IF we dont win see yall in a few days i wont feel like talking football if we lose :).

Good luck Texans make us proud !!!

I know how you feel. It's only a matter of time before two certain members start bitching so I'm outta here for now as well.

Let's Go Texans!!!!!

The Third Man
01-05-2013, 03:37 PM
Offense looking offensive.

MEGA SWATT
01-05-2013, 03:39 PM
why not go for it on a trick play:kitten:

come on D!

Jottoz
ST needed Alan Ball back!!!!

TheIronDuke
Yup, that's the offense we all know and hate.

CloakNNNdagger
01-05-2013, 03:40 PM
Same O S

gafftop
01-05-2013, 03:40 PM
Typical Texan offense.

SmoochyTX
01-05-2013, 03:41 PM
Woot D!

gafftop
Could they be worse than we are?

The Third Man
Nice play by Quinn!

dc_txtech
3 and out .... Johnson was open on the dump to Foster.

Pick it up Matt!

That was a screen play.

Goodwrench3
Yeah,Quin!

SAMURAITEXAN
Nice D

Jottoz
01-05-2013, 03:42 PM
Man there are no running lanes!!!!!

OzzO
Lookit KMart pulling a Jacoby return

gafftop
Penalty what else is new

Goodwrench3
These ST penalties...... Annoying

Naiirb
Awesome the special in special units already showing up

TheIronDuke
Go ST go, losers.

CloakNNNdagger
wash rinse repeat

Mr. Texan
fire joe marciano :kitten:

SAMURAITEXAN
Penalty Penalty. Get it together Texans!

Premier
it wouldnt be a texans punt return without a block in the back..

Thorn
01-05-2013, 03:43 PM
What would a punt be without a penality by the Texans special teams?

GP
Sigh....

The Third Man
So, pass, run, pass, punt? Or, are we looking at run, run, pass, punt?

MEGA SWATT
3 and out
illegal block in the back

so far the D came to play. Hopefully the O will settle down and move the chains and score:fans:

Jimm
A penalty already? Get it together Texans.

Eight Gov
And now Schaub has to start the 2nd drive from the endzone against the feast or famine Bengals D. Worried.

RTP2110
Another special teams penalty. smh

TheMatrix31
01-05-2013, 03:44 PM
Damn special teams. Marciano sucks man.

gafftop
01-05-2013, 03:44 PM
So far damn happy I got rid of my tickets. Just hope a couple of friends I gave tickets to will speak to me after the game

The Third Man
01-05-2013, 03:45 PM
Owen Daniels exploiting the LBs.

SAMURAITEXAN
01-05-2013, 03:45 PM
Nice OD

SmoochyTX
01-05-2013, 03:46 PM
Nice nice nice!!!

Jimm
So far damn happy I got rid of my tickets. Just hope a couple of friends I gave tickets to will speak to me after the game

No offense, but I would be grateful to goto a game. Today will be a Win, of course, I can't say for the rest of the playoffs.

Texas T
nice run Foster!!

WolverineFan
A quick pass over the middle to TE!? A run left!?

I don't believe it!

SAMURAITEXAN
Foster and nice block by Brown

dc_txtech
QB has a choice.

Only reason AJ runs a route is to clear out the CB and Safety. With the OL letting the blitzers run free Schaub doesn't have time to make reads.

Nickass
01-05-2013, 03:47 PM
nice run!

The Third Man
Nice to see this sequence of plays.

SAMURAITEXAN
Martin!

SmoochyTX
Martin as a runner. Love it!

OzzO
A quick pass over the middle to TE!? A run left!?

I don't believe it!

and it worked!

dc_txtech
Looks like Kubes has a few tricks left up his sleave.

The Third Man
01-05-2013, 03:49 PM
You could see the Bengals shift to the right prior to the snap.

SAMURAITEXAN
Damn

Señor Stan
Dang it Owen! Gotta make that play!

Mr. Texan
dammit schaub why y u no catch that? :kitten:

BigB0iFresh
Gotta catch that OD

WolverineFan
Oh look another good drive ending in a FG...

The Third Man
01-05-2013, 03:50 PM
Nice!

SAMURAITEXAN
3-0 Houston

SmoochyTX
Threading that needle....

3-0

dc_txtech
Settling for FG's already...

Wolf
3-0

Goodwrench3
Hold the ball,Daniels,damn...

MEGA SWATT
Owen Daniels:foottap::foottap::foottap:

Ben Tate - show up and play like the beast you can be!

dc_txtech
Dang it Owen! Gotta make that play!

Fo sho

Señor Stan
That's my Texans...hangin 3 burgers on fools! Takke that haters!

CloakNNNdagger
Just barely inside the right upright.

gafftop
At least he made it but........

Jules Winnfield
why doesnt kubiak go back to plays that usually work?

go back to that hb toss.

bad pass by schaub to daniels.

TheMatrix31
01-05-2013, 03:51 PM
At least signs of our normal offense were there on that drive.

I'll take it.

MEGA SWATT
01-05-2013, 03:52 PM
That's my Texans...hangin 3 burgers on fools! Takke that haters!

if the D can hold them again

next time for the texans, its 7 pts:fingergun:

WolverineFan
01-05-2013, 03:52 PM
At least signs of our normal offense were there on that drive.

I'll take it.

True. But he thinks he's soooo clever throwing on 3rd & 2. Every time man.

dream_team
01-05-2013, 03:53 PM
why doesnt kubiak go back to plays that usually work?

go back to that hb toss.

bad pass by schaub to daniels.

That play worked, just poor execution on OD.

BeerTastesLikeVictory
Not a good play by OD, but the drive gave me a little confidence they can keep it going on future drives. I hope...

ATXtexanfan
This game is starting off well

C Madd
dammit schaub why y u no catch that? :kitten:

Lol

Jules Winnfield

kubiak has cost us a lot of games passing on 3rd and short situations. and im not just talking about this year.

MEGA SWATT
01-05-2013, 03:54 PM
Game day bucket go boom, girl is cute as a mofo.

Jules Winnfield
That play worked, just poor execution on OD.

he would have caught it with a better pass.

TheMatrix31

Doesn't matter to me. The point of 3rd and 2 is flexibility in playbook.

Premier
when they said graham has been great i had that wtf look on my face..

The Third Man
01-05-2013, 03:55 PM
That must be a career high run for BJG...

CloakNNNdagger
This game is starting off well

What did you say

Goodwrench3
Crap

Señor Stan
01-05-2013, 03:56 PM
Wtg Hipster! Blow that play up!

The Third Man
Barwin sniffed that out nicely.

gafftop
Look a QB that can move, not real good but better than what we have.

who is that guy 98????

Austrian
Nice play Barwin.

Señor Stan
01-05-2013, 03:57 PM
Watt!!!!

ATXtexanfan
Watt

MEGA SWATT
DGD

Down Goes Dalton:swatter:

Austrian
JJ Watt!! What a beast!

SAMURAITEXAN
Nice JJ and Barwin

Premier
jj always steps up when his team needs him the most.. qualities i wish we had at qb..

OzzO
That Watt is a bad mutha....

BigB0iFresh
Excellent.....

Señor Stan
01-05-2013, 03:58 PM
Whoa...no penalty on the return...baby steps folks

TheMatrix31
Fantastic defensive energy there.

CloakNNNdagger
Everybody's slipping on the turf.

Goodwrench3
Waaaatttt

CloakNNNdagger
99 looks as good as ever.

BeerTastesLikeVictory
01-05-2013, 03:59 PM
Everybody's slipping on the turf.

No need to address that issue. We got a new ginormous scoreboard on the way.

CloakNNNdagger
01-05-2013, 03:59 PM
Waaaatttt

Goodwrench, welcome to the board!

Austrian
01-05-2013, 04:00 PM
That ball was a floater.

Señor Stan
01-05-2013, 04:01 PM
1st down Texans! That was close...

OzzO
01-05-2013, 04:02 PM
Called that one a first pretty quickly. Good for us though

SmoochyTX
Andre!

SAMURAITEXAN
Ajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Señor Stan
AJ for almost 20!

Nawzer
McNair needs to hire a turf expert.

Austrian
That was an excellent playfake!

Goodwrench3
Dre!!

dc_txtech
Muff huggas act like they forgot about Dre.

bobbeaux
play action working well against over aggressive d

The Third Man
01-05-2013, 04:03 PM
Atkins just exploded off scrimmage on that play.

MojoX
01-05-2013, 04:04 PM
Schaub zipping balls through the zone. Good.

Señor Stan
5 yards on 1st down...on schedule...

CloakNNNdagger
Besides his 17 yd run, Foster is putting out 2.2 yds per carry.

BeerTastesLikeVictory
So far really liking how Arian is running. Diving forward for extra yards on about every play

dc_txtech
01-05-2013, 04:05 PM
If Foster gets hot, Bungholes are in trouble.

The Third Man
3rd and one makes me nervous.

Señor Stan
Atkins just exploded off scrimmage on that play.

Atkins is a beast.

dc_txtech
01-05-2013, 04:06 PM
Besides his 17 yd run, Foster is putting out 2.2 yds per carry.

Besides Adrian Peterson's 4 70+ yard TD's, he's not even close to breaking the record.

SmoochyTX
01-05-2013, 04:06 PM
Woohoo Schaub! LOL

Goodwrench3
01-05-2013, 04:07 PM
Yeah Schaub!

The Third Man
Matt "Crazy Legs" Schaub with the first down!

CloakNNNdagger
Good for Schaub, he got the 6 inches.

gafftop
that says it all. Only QB not to get a first down in regular season.

Mr. Texan
mobile schaub lol

TheMatrix31
01-05-2013, 04:08 PM
I'm happy with that first. We've been okay despite bad field position. Good energy. Get seven here.

Textan
I can't sit down, just pacing in front of the set.
Might take up drinking.

ATXtexanfan
Playoff football is so fun

MEGA SWATT
01-05-2013, 04:09 PM
drop 7 on them!!

dc_txtech
Might take up drinking.

You should try that, it's great.

Señor Stan
The Shaner is gettin that leg warm...smells him some 3 burger on the grill!

MEGA SWATT
Might take up drinking.

what is this, 1977???

CloakNNNdagger
01-05-2013, 04:10 PM
Myers gave the push.........Schaub just felt onto his back........voila first down.

gafftop
01-05-2013, 04:10 PM
drop 7 on them!!

i agree we need a TD not another fg

TheMatrix31
01-05-2013, 04:11 PM
Not good playcalling here.

CloakNNNdagger
i agree we need a TD not another fg

We've been saying that all season.

The Third Man
Shayne Graham superstar!

Goodwrench3
Redzone troubles....

gafftop
01-05-2013, 04:12 PM
i smell another fg.
Completed 2 passes in a row not one pass the first down marker

Señor Stan
How do you run a pass play inside the 1st down marker?

Drives me nucking futs.

CloakNNNdagger
I OFFICIALLY crown this team highly allergic to the EZ!

GP
The Shaner is gettin that leg warm...smells him some 3 burger on the grill!

You nailed it.

Though it wasn't a difficult prediction.

Thorn
And our TD drought continues.

Mr. Texan
damn no one was open.

Wolf
Damn their defense stiffened after the change of quarters and they got to regroup

Jottoz
Nice try with the 45 consecutive Kicks jinx

deucetx
01-05-2013, 04:13 PM
Not good playcalling here.

Yeah. Looked like we had one receiver run a pattern further than the first down marker and it is obvious who. So basically Schaub had one option that would get him a first down.

CloakNNNdagger

Drives me nucking futs.

Have you not been de-sensitized to that yet?

gafftop
BS Give me one pass completion and one incomplete and a first down.
But wait stats look great don't they

Premier
FGs wont beat New England..

Textan
01-05-2013, 04:14 PM
Redzone troubles....

Yup, just can't get into the EZ. TD would have been nice there. Two great drives equal only 6. One TD and Bengals take the lead, I don't like it.
Do like what I'm seeing leading up to the RZ.

bobbeaux
qtr ending took away our momentum

gafftop
I predict a big play and td for Bengals and guess what we are behind 7-6 even though we have dominated

Really need a big play by D to keep us going I think

CloakNNNdagger
01-05-2013, 04:16 PM
BS Give me one pass completion and one incomplete and a first down.
But wait stats look great don't they

9/10 passing with only 65 yds for Schaub. Impressive on the stat book. Unimpressive on the Scoreboard.

MEGA SWATT
Texans D need to step up once again.

THEN, we MUST score 7 or this things gonna get ugly if the bungholes drop 7 right now...

bobbeaux
I predict a big play and td for Bengals and guess what we are behind 7-6 even though we have dominated

Really need a big play by D to keep us going I think

i predict another defensive stop or takeaway . . . ;)

Señor Stan
Have you not been de-sensitized to that yet?

Not yet. I'm working on it. They were just gettin the Shaner into range...

CloakNNNdagger
01-05-2013, 04:17 PM

I don't believe FGs beat Bengals

keyser
01-05-2013, 04:18 PM
That was a strange tackle...

Señor Stan
Pressure by Watt and James busts the screen!

gafftop
Let's hope Bengals coach is as conservative as Kub. Maybe we have a chance.
Throw deep to Green for big play

Austrian
Good D. Nice play by James!

dc_txtech
James just ripped that guys face off.

Dishman
That was a strange tackle...

Wheelbarrow game.

bobbeaux

we're not playing new england . . . lol

Señor Stan
01-05-2013, 04:19 PM
JAckson!!!

dc_txtech
Kj!!!!!

Austrian
Kareem!!!

SAMURAITEXAN
KJ with INT!

CloakNNNdagger
Kjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj..now let's get a FG!!!!

Wolf
As good as a punt

BigB0iFresh
Kareem!

Goodwrench3
Yeaaaaaaaaaaa

deucetx
Thank you Kareem because Keo had no idea what was going on....

Mr. Texan
we need the defense to play like THIS to make a run

Uncle Rico
i dont understand why they are still subbing in and out on the right side of the line? its the damn playoffs, you shouldnt be splitting time at this point. put the 2 best guys out there and get some cohesion going. pisses me off.

Jottoz
KJ turned his head around and what do you know an INT!!!

dc_txtech
01-05-2013, 04:20 PM
Damn that's not a pick. It hit the ground.

Mr teX
Kj has absolutely been balling this year...

The Third Man

Your predictions suck.

MEGA SWATT
The Jackson 5

err

The Jackson 25!!!

go Texans.

I hope that pumps up the offense. My God, the D is playing some inspired ball.

2012Champs

Drives me nucking futs.

I'm not sure if you noticed but that wasn't his first receiver