PDA

View Full Version : Real Talk

bo orlando
01-03-2013, 02:20 PM
Everybody needs to chill the F out with this Kubiak's an idiot, Wade's out of tricks, Schaub sucks, and whatever other abstract pronouncements I keep hearing. The real problems:

1. The offense stinks because of the holes on the right side of the line. After Butler got injured, that left a 7th round pick to start at right tackle, and other injuries and erratic play has meant musical chairs at guard. So what are the problems with the offense? Lack of consistent running game, Schaub pressured and making bad passes, and lack of big plays downfield. Hmmm, seems like the type of thing that happens WHEN YOU CAN'T BLOCK.

2. The defense was dominant before Cushing's injury (and Joseph's injury to a different extent). Now the defense has trouble stopping the run, can't come up with key stops, and has trouble freeing up space for edge rushers. Gee, seems like problems a team might have when it LOSES ITS ALL-PRO INSIDE LINEBACKER.

So how is Kubiak suddenly more of an idiot than before, or Wade out of tricks, or Schaub suddenly a terrible QB who needs to be cut? It's the worst kind of reactionary thinking to look at a losing streak and trumpet abstract character pronouncements instead of looking at logical causes. It's one thing to argue that the team should have gone all-in for a super bowl run last offseason by keeping Winston and Briesel and going after a FA wide receiver, but if you are one of these "this guy sucks!" people, then you should probably take a deep breath, remove the sportstalk station from your speed dial, and spit the paste out of your mouth because you are a moron.

Nawzer
01-03-2013, 02:26 PM
Thanks for your insight. I don't know what I would've done without this thread. I mean you're the only one saying the things you've just said. I appreciate you for setting me straight. I'll stop being a moron from now on. Thanks once again for your valuable public service.

GP
01-03-2013, 02:28 PM
Oh, OK.

Thanks for clearing all that up with us.

Gary doesn't need one more enabler, bo. I applaud the effort, though...you're sitting back, watching all the commotion, and you figure "Well, everybody is already saying the same thing...hmmm...I'll put forward a stinging rebuke and provide THE reasons why what they say is not so."

Unfortunately, bo, the buck stops with the HC. And the next person on that list is always the QB. And these two individuals are unfortunately tied to one another. OL issues? Cushing out? So why are we running to the wrong side of the OL, bo? Why is Foster not chipping a blitzing defender while Wade Smith decides to combo block on Brown's man? Why won't the HC let his QB alter a passing play at the LOS, bo? Why did this HC decide Schaub was "The Man" and permit or endorse a deal with him after the first game, bo?

I'm sorry, often times the most obvious answer is the one that habitually and routinely and matter-of-factly smacks us right on our noses.

The main problem is that this team's HC is soft. He's soft for his ST coach whom he can't find it within himself to fire. He was soft with the two previous d-coordinators who were awful and it took intervention by others to get Wade in here to help Gary out. He's soft for guys that don't produce. He can't look at game-deciding field goals. His play calls on 3rd and long are hilariously soft. His team plays soft. Soft, soft, soft, SOFT. You can't get around it, bo. Dude is soft.

He's a coordinator.

Honoring Earl 34
01-03-2013, 02:29 PM
Thanks for your insight. I don't know what I would've done without this thread. I mean you're the only one saying the things you've just said. I appreciate you for setting me straight. I'll stop being a moron from now on. Thanks once again for your valuable public service.

Well ... maybe it's really Bo Orlando from the Oilers via WV . Maybe he's the ex pro safety and knows . :turtle:

Thorn
01-03-2013, 02:30 PM

He's right, you know.

And you're right, it's been said a thousand times before in here. No need being an ass about it though. I must have said "Fire Kubiak" a thousand times already. And I'll continue saying it.

:cow:

Nawzer
01-03-2013, 02:36 PM
He's right, you know.

And you're right, it's been said a thousand times before in here. No need being an ass about it though. I must have said "Fire Kubiak" a thousand times already. And I'll continue saying it.

:cow:

No need to be an ass?! Message boards were created so that people could be *******s to one another man! :slapfight:

deucetx
01-03-2013, 02:39 PM
While I can understand the sentiment there are a couple of things.

1. Butler's injury is irrelevant. He got beat out by that 7th round pick before he got injured. In other words, he was going to be on the bench and could not play any better than Newton. I remember watching them tightly in preseason and he did absolutely nothing of regard and separate himself from Newton. Secondly, the musical chairs at guard had nothing to do with injury either. Kubiak had issues with the running game and performance and that is when he began rotating Ben Jones in. Caldwell wasn't performing great. Simple as that. You're searching for something there but it is as simple as the guys aren't playing very consistent.

2. Injuries are part of the game. Folks really need to stop that as an excuse because every single team has them. The best coaches learn to adapt and put the tools at their disposal in the best situation for results. As for the edge rushers that has little to do with Cush. With Watt's emergence the edge guys have had one on one blocking. If they can't beat one on one blocks that is on them. They would have the same if Cush is there. But really have to stop with the injuries. Even with them we were still a more talented team than the Colts and Vikings.

I'm all for your sentiment. At the same time your points don't really do anything to change that tide. I can understand the frustrations of others and have no issues with their reactions. Just how some fans are and they just want the team we all love to play to it's true potential. Nothing wrong with that.

Thorn
01-03-2013, 02:49 PM
No need to be an ass?! Message boards were created so that people could be *******s to one another man! :slapfight:

* heavy sigh *

OK, you're right as well. And for today, that does it for me admitting others are right.

HOU-TEX
01-03-2013, 02:52 PM
When all else fails.............blame the long snapper!

Damn you, Weeks!!!

http://gridironfans.com/forums/attachments/latest-nfl-headlines/34498d1331006084-texans-re-sign-ls-jon-weeks-4-jon-weeks.png

Honoring Earl 34
01-03-2013, 02:53 PM

1. Butler's injury is irrelevant. He got beat out by that 7th round pick before he got injured. In other words, he was going to be on the bench and could not play any better than Newton. I remember watching them tightly in preseason and he did absolutely nothing of regard and separate himself from Newton. Secondly, the musical chairs at guard had nothing to do with injury either. Kubiak had issues with the running game and performance and that is when he began rotating Ben Jones in. Caldwell wasn't performing great. Simple as that. You're searching for something there but it is as simple as the guys aren't playing very consistent.

2. Injuries are part of the game. Folks really need to stop that as an excuse because every single team has them. The best coaches learn to adapt and put the tools at their disposal in the best situation for results. As for the edge rushers that has little to do with Cush. With Watt's emergence the edge guys have had one on one blocking. If they can't beat one on one blocks that is on them. They would have the same if Cush is there. But really have to stop with the injuries. Even with them we were still a more talented team than the Colts and Vikings.

I'm all for your sentiment. At the same time your points don't really do anything to change that tide. I can understand the frustrations of others and have no issues with their reactions. Just how some fans are and they just want the team we all love to play to it's true potential. Nothing wrong with that.

I would have gone with who I thought had the most talent and plugged them in at RG & RT .

What's funny is before the season we thought the Texans were stacked at many positions . Now it seems we have many holes at ILB , OLB , OL , DL , WR , TE , QB , CB , and K .

ajohnson80
01-03-2013, 03:04 PM
Maybe if Kubiak's offense didn't lead the league in 3 and outs the d would actually get off the field. Those guys are beat up and worn out you can blame who you want.

bo orlando
01-03-2013, 03:16 PM
Oh, OK.

Thanks for clearing all that up with us.

Gary doesn't need one more enabler, bo. I applaud the effort, though...you're sitting back, watching all the commotion, and you figure "Well, everybody is already saying the same thing...hmmm...I'll put forward a stinging rebuke and provide THE reasons why what they say is not so."

Unfortunately, bo, the buck stops with the HC. And the next person on that list is always the QB. And these two individuals are unfortunately tied to one another. OL issues? Cushing out? So why are we running to the wrong side of the OL, bo? Why is Foster not chipping a blitzing defender while Wade Smith decides to combo block on Brown's man? Why won't the HC let his QB alter a passing play at the LOS, bo? Why did this HC decide Schaub was "The Man" and permit or endorse a deal with him after the first game, bo?

I'm sorry, often times the most obvious answer is the one that habitually and routinely and matter-of-factly smacks us right on our noses.

The main problem is that this team's HC is soft. He's soft for his ST coach whom he can't find it within himself to fire. He was soft with the two previous d-coordinators who were awful and it took intervention by others to get Wade in here to help Gary out. He's soft for guys that don't produce. He can't look at game-deciding field goals. His play calls on 3rd and long are hilariously soft. His team plays soft. Soft, soft, soft, SOFT. You can't get around it, bo. Dude is soft.

He's a coordinator.

He's far from a perfect HC, which we all know. But one year (more than one year actually) they're dominating with ball control and hitting big plays like crazy, then all of a sudden the next year the run game is a struggle and the play action is getting blown up. Is that happening because Schaub sucks or because Kubiak is soft? Or is it happening because there's a giant hole on the right side of the line?

The defense dominates every game before Cushing gets hurt, then afterward they can't get a key stop to save their lives. Is that also because Kubiak's soft? Was he soft when the team rallied behind a rookie QB and roughed up Baltimore on the road in the playoffs? Or is he just soft when the team loses when they're favored?

infantrycak
01-03-2013, 03:16 PM
Maybe if Kubiak's offense didn't lead the league in 3 and outs the d would actually get off the field. Those guys are beat up and worn out you can blame who you want.

Got a source for that assertion?

Kind of odd for a team to lead the league in time of possession for the entire season and also lead in 3 and outs.

Also kind of odd to say the D which was on the field the least of any team in the NFL was beat up and worn out.

ObsiWan
01-03-2013, 03:24 PM

He's a coordinator.

Mike... is that you?
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3xahPj-wr5qMXBin22s77V6SxBPkBfPBguM4W8T0Kf6oZ8B7rMQ

:D

ajohnson80
01-03-2013, 03:33 PM

Kind of odd for a team to lead the league in time of possession for the entire season and also lead in 3 and outs.

Also kind of odd to say the D which was on the field the least of any team in the NFL was beat up and worn out.

Well I heard it mentioned in the Colts game last week a couple times. I can't find the stats from a quick search I will do a better one when I have more time.

GP
01-03-2013, 04:13 PM
Mike... is that you?
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3xahPj-wr5qMXBin22s77V6SxBPkBfPBguM4W8T0Kf6oZ8B7rMQ

:D

I really dogged that guy when he said we were soft.

And YES I'm now referencing him.

Because he was, and still is, CORRECT.

HoustonFrog
01-03-2013, 04:24 PM
Well I heard it mentioned in the Colts game last week a couple times. I can't find the stats from a quick search I will do a better one when I have more time.

I did find that the Texans are 3rd in the league in punts with 88.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&statisticCategory=PUNTING&conference=ALL&role=TM&season=2012&seasonType=REG

Surreal McCoy
01-03-2013, 05:08 PM

Sources are immaterial. The assertion is fact enough on its own. Just like the assertion that Schaub isn't allowed to audible, etc etc, ad infinitum...

thunderkyss
01-03-2013, 05:12 PM
1. Butler's injury is irrelevant. He got beat out by that 7th round pick before he got injured.
Secondly, the musical chairs at guard had nothing to do with injury either. Kubiak had issues with the running game and performance and that is when he began rotating Ben Jones in. Caldwell wasn't performing great. Simple as that.

True, but I think Newton & Jones are both playing better than Butler & Caldwell. I think this shows that management didn't put all their eggs in one basket.

The fact that we managed to go 12-4 while working those guys in & dealing with an injury to Newton is more positive than not.

2. Injuries are part of the game. Folks really need to stop that as an excuse because every single team has them. The best coaches learn to adapt and put the tools at their disposal in the best situation for results.

It's not an excuse. We're 12-4. We won our division & were 1 game away from the #1 seed despite our injuries.

You guys are acting like we missed the play-offs & we're trying to use the injuries as an excuse. Just like you're saying, we adapted to the situation, used the tools at our disposal to win our division & secure the #3 seed. It's not #1, but it's not #4 either.

Perspective. We aren't as good as the Patriots, while we had the opportunity to be the #1 seed, it wasn't real. You know it wasn't real. Paper Tiger, remember that? Right now, everyone is pissed off because what we are left with is not the best team in the NFL & they don't play like it.

Luckily we took care of business at the beginning of the season other wise we'd most likely be the Wild Card. At least we secured a home game. Now we've got to pull up our boots, and do the best we can to try & advance.

As for the edge rushers that has little to do with Cush. With Watt's emergence the edge guys have had one on one blocking. If they can't beat one on one blocks that is on them. They would have the same if Cush is there. But really have to stop with the injuries. Even with them we were still a more talented team than the Colts and Vikings.

Without a doubt. We should have beat the Colts & the Vikings despite our injuries. You're absolutely right there is no excuse for that. Especially holding Peterson to less than 100 yards rushing. Holding the Colts to less than 270 yards of offense.

But that was yesterday. Nothing we can do about it. Every year, every team will win a game or two that they shouldn't. They'll lose a game or two that that shouldn't as well. We're not the #1 seed, but it ain't over.

76Texan
01-03-2013, 05:26 PM
I did find that the Texans are 3rd in the league in punts with 88.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&statisticCategory=PUNTING&conference=ALL&role=TM&season=2012&seasonType=REG

Frog, you were to orthodox it by number of punts.
The Browns are so bad at net punting, the total net yardage is further down the list, LOL.

The number of punts don't tell you much.
First, it got skewed because of the two OT games.
Some teams elect to go on fourth down or to try a faked punt.
Some teams give away the ball before they get to third down.

There should be other factors involved.

What is true is that we led the league in time of possession percentage.

EllisUnit
01-03-2013, 05:27 PM
Umm good coaches know how to make adjustments to compensate for injuries. Look at the pats a few years ago when brady went down and cassel stepped in, even the colts have had major injuries on the oline and luck still broke the rookie passing record.

Noone is saying some of the problems aren't injury, the problem is our coach does not know how to adjust to them. And he consistently has the players un prepared and uninspired. People can blame players for lack of execution and what not but I see the same game plan week in and out, even when its not working kubiak is to stubborn to adjust.

On top of that we have a bench full of young WRs with potential who rarely see the field even as our starters struggle to get open besides AJ...

GP
01-03-2013, 05:32 PM
Frog, you were to orthodox it by number of punts.
The Browns are so bad at net punting, the total net yardage is further down the list, LOL.

The number of punts don't tell you much.
First, it got skewed because of the two OT games.
Some teams elect to go on fourth down or to try a faked punt.
Some teams give away the ball before they get to third down.

There should be other factors involved.

What is true is that we led the league in time of possession percentage.

Sure we did. I agree. But how many of those minutes ended up being wasted, stalled drives that ended in punts or field goal attempts? You can burn a lot of time going from your own 20 to the other team's 40 before punting. Gary loves to chew that clock, that's no secret.

Leading in time of possession is like saying "I've driven a lot of miles this year! Over 40,000 miles in one year!" Yeah, but where did you drive those miles? Did you drive the same 100-mile stretch of Interstate, back and forth a thousand times over and over, or did you really get out and see the rest of the country?

infantrycak
01-03-2013, 05:36 PM
Sure we did. I agree. But how many of those minutes ended up being wasted, stalled drives that ended in punts or field goal attempts? You can burn a lot of time going from your own 20 to the other team's 40 before punting. Gary loves to chew that clock, that's no secret.

Leading in time of possession is like saying "I've driven a lot of miles this year! Over 40,000 miles in one year!" Yeah, but where did you drive those miles? Did you drive the same 100-mile stretch of Interstate, back and forth a thousand times over and over, or did you really get out and see the rest of the country?

We were the #2 scoring team through week 15.

thunderkyss
01-03-2013, 05:45 PM

But there is only 17 weeks in the season. Are you saying we scored more times than not this season?

Like, maybe these last few weeks don't tell the whole story?

Maybe there's reason to believe we can play better than we have in December?

Strange.

76Texan
01-03-2013, 05:48 PM

We tied with the Saints at 25 (meaning good) in fewest total number of third and fourth down conversion attempts.
That's by itself is good already.
I don't have time to factor in the two OT games; there were a few in there.
That ought to make it even better.
Then you add the fact that we were on the positive side of the turnover battle, that part also makes it even better.

In conclusion, you can safely say that the other assertion is totally incorrect.

GNTLEWOLF
01-03-2013, 05:52 PM
Being #2 in scoring through week 15 is great...that gets you to the dance.
Not being in the top 2 in scoring weeks 16 and 17 lost home field advantage.
The important scoring stat will be what number are we each week to the Superbowl.

76Texan
01-03-2013, 05:57 PM

Caldwell was already on the injury list for the game in week 2 with an ankle sprain.
I don't have time to check whether he sustained the injury during the first game or during practice for the second game.

He's been on the injury list ever since with more than one injury.
His play has suffered because of that.
We need a player that can stay on the field, but I can't knock a guy for playing less than stellar because he's injured.

That's why I've said that I would rather move on with either Jones or Brooks; however, I would not mind if we resign Caldwell at the vet minimum or something a little more than that.

Norg
01-03-2013, 06:00 PM
its always the plyers fault huh never the coaches fault well i can some what agree but

but ur basis is the reason we suck now is becasue we lost Mike and Winston ...????

.............so the reason why this hole season is a fail because we lost a aging guard and a average tackle then my gwad we deserve to LOSE LOL

i keep telling my self tho we are 12-4 best franchise record ever !!!!! maybe next year we can get 13 wins ...???? LOL

76Texan
01-03-2013, 06:08 PM
Butler was listed as a starter on the first official depth chart in preseason.
He suffered an injury during the final PS game, and was put on IR before they released him.

The plan might have been to work Newton in slowly, or we could have had a platoon situation with Newton being the starter.
That, we don't know.

They probably wanted to play Newton and let Butler be the swing tackle, like he was before.

Kaiser Toro
01-03-2013, 06:11 PM
I thought Butler looked awful in preseason and should have been a back up or cut.

steelbtexan
01-03-2013, 06:13 PM
Everybody needs to chill the F out with this Kubiak's an idiot, Wade's out of tricks, Schaub sucks, and whatever other abstract pronouncements I keep hearing. The real problems:

1. The offense stinks because of the holes on the right side of the line. After Butler got injured, that left a 7th round pick to start at right tackle, and other injuries and erratic play has meant musical chairs at guard. So what are the problems with the offense? Lack of consistent running game, Schaub pressured and making bad passes, and lack of big plays downfield. Hmmm, seems like the type of thing that happens WHEN YOU CAN'T BLOCK.

2. The defense was dominant before Cushing's injury (and Joseph's injury to a different extent). Now the defense has trouble stopping the run, can't come up with key stops, and has trouble freeing up space for edge rushers. Gee, seems like problems a team might have when it LOSES ITS ALL-PRO INSIDE LINEBACKER.

So how is Kubiak suddenly more of an idiot than before, or Wade out of tricks, or Schaub suddenly a terrible QB who needs to be cut? It's the worst kind of reactionary thinking to look at a losing streak and trumpet abstract character pronouncements instead of looking at logical causes. It's one thing to argue that the team should have gone all-in for a super bowl run last offseason by keeping Winston and Briesel and going after a FA wide receiver, but if you are one of these "this guy sucks!" people, then you should probably take a deep breath, remove the sportstalk station from your speed dial, and spit the paste out of your mouth because you are a moron.

So you're saying the Texans are going to blowout the Bengals?

GO TEXANS

76Texan
01-03-2013, 06:26 PM
The injury that Butler suffered was the same one that kept him out most of the season the previous year.

In early August, when D. Brown suffered a mild injury during practice, that moved Butler to LT.

We can probably add two and two here and think that the better plan was to go with Newton and let Butler be the swing guy; it looks like they understood the likelihood of a recurrence of the injury.

GP
01-03-2013, 06:50 PM
We tied with the Saints at 25 (meaning good) in fewest total number of third and fourth down conversion attempts.
That's by itself is good already.
I don't have time to factor in the two OT games; there were a few in there.
That ought to make it even better.
Then you add the fact that we were on the positive side of the turnover battle, that part also makes it even better.

In conclusion, you can safely say that the other assertion is totally incorrect.

Factor our penalties into that. A made-up example:

1st and 10: Gain 5 yards, gets called back for holding.

1st and 20: Gain 10 yards.

2nd and 10: Gain 6 yards.

3rd and 4: Gain 4 yards.

1st and 10: Gain 8 yards.

2nd and 2: Gain 3 yards.

1st and 10: Illegal hands to face of a defensive lineman, -5 yards.

1st and 15: Gain 7 yards.

2nd and 8: Gain 8 yards.

And the clock keeps rolling. We go forward, then back....then forward...clock keeps ticking. Penalties extend our T.O.P. because the clock ran during a holding penalty or illegal hands to the face.

Then we stall and kick a FG or punt.

There are a lot of factors that explain stats. For every stat, there is a lot going on around that stat that must be critiqued.

T.O.P. is not a good indicator of the efficiency of an offense, IMO. It's what you end up with on the scoreboard that matters. That's the only stat that matters.

Surreal McCoy
01-03-2013, 06:50 PM

Doesn't matter. Week 16-17 is where Champions are made.

İDexman 2013

76Texan
01-03-2013, 07:17 PM
Factor our penalties into that. A made-up example:

1st and 10: Gain 5 yards, gets called back for holding.

1st and 20: Gain 10 yards.

2nd and 10: Gain 6 yards.

3rd and 4: Gain 4 yards.

1st and 10: Gain 8 yards.

2nd and 2: Gain 3 yards.

1st and 10: Illegal hands to face of a defensive lineman, -5 yards.

1st and 15: Gain 7 yards.

2nd and 8: Gain 8 yards.

And the clock keeps rolling. We go forward, then back....then forward...clock keeps ticking. Penalties extend our T.O.P. because the clock ran during a holding penalty or illegal hands to the face.

Then we stall and kick a FG or punt.

There are a lot of factors that explain stats. For every stat, there is a lot going on around that stat that must be critiqued.

T.O.P. is not a good indicator of the efficiency of an offense, IMO. It's what you end up with on the scoreboard that matters. That's the only stat that matters.

12-4 should be the only indicator for you then, because that's all that matters.
Thank you for understanding the concept. :)

Uncle Rico
01-03-2013, 07:38 PM
real talk, as opposed to fake talk?

Heath Shuler
01-03-2013, 09:51 PM

According to these folks only the jags & cards had more 3 & outs than the Texans.

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/three-and-out-percentage/2012/

Premier
01-04-2013, 01:44 AM
After Butler got injured, that left a 7th round pick to start at right tackle

well, except that newton won the starting job before butler was injured...

Schaub suddenly a terrible QB who needs to be cut?

i wouldnt say "suddenly"..

thunderkyss
01-04-2013, 09:57 AM
Should have been #1 by a huge margin if we would have capitalized in the Red Zone and Matt hadn't given the ball away (whether by interception or just not picking up the first down). Another example why stats are deceptive.

How about maybe expectations are sometimes unrealistic?

There's a reason you & I aren't playing in the NFL. Care to guess what that reason is?

76Texan
01-04-2013, 10:54 AM
According to these folks only the jags & cards had more 3 & outs than the Texans.

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/three-and-out-percentage/2012/

The numbers are about right, actually.
It took awhile, but I went back to the gamebooks to check them (I only tallied the count in my thought.)

However, as usual, numbers can be very misleading.

1. In the 4 losses, we had fewer 3 and outs (in all, except the Vikings game).
We also had fewer or the same number as the opponent.

2. We had drives in the fourth quarter when we were leading, and just want to kill the clock. Same thing goes for the last drive before the half ends. Same thing goes for the victory formations. They all count as 3 and outs.

3. We had drives when we were pinned deep in our end zone and didn't want to take too much risk. If we don't convert, we just punted the ball and play defense.

4. We had those 2 Overtime games. If you sort the table by number of drives, we trailed only the Cards in the most drives (with much fewer 3 and outs).
53/202 = 26.24 %
As a percentage, that alone shows that we were better than 5 teams, not 3.

5. We don't go on 4th down hardly. Opponents went for it and turned the ball over on down a whole lot more often. That's even worse than 3-and-out.

6. We have fewer turnovers before getting to third down than many other teams (thus more chance to get to third down.)

As you can see, there are a lot of variables that you have to consider instead of looking at just one number.

HJam72
01-04-2013, 12:42 PM
When all else fails.............blame the long snapper!

Damn you, Weeks!!!

http://gridironfans.com/forums/attachments/latest-nfl-headlines/34498d1331006084-texans-re-sign-ls-jon-weeks-4-jon-weeks.png

Dang, I knew it was him and I didn't have the guts to say it! :thinking: