PDA

View Full Version : I know how to fix this!!

Perki-Perk
12-31-2012, 08:10 PM
We need the Chron to run a front page "Choke City" story combined with our team repping in Battle Red throughout the playoffs!!

Surefire recipe for winning!

EllisUnit
12-31-2012, 08:19 PM
We need the Chron to run a front page "Choke City" story combined with our team repping in Battle Red throughout the playoffs!!

Surefire recipe for winning!

Have the team pick up and move to LA.....

Yeah bad joke ;)

rush2112mn
12-31-2012, 09:18 PM
Have a big tombstone with RIP HOUSTON TEXANS "ONE AND DONE....2012-2013"

Perki-Perk
12-31-2012, 09:43 PM
I'm guessing nobody got the choke city reference...or the humor in this place has fizzled out badly...

Say Watt
12-31-2012, 09:46 PM
I'm guessing nobody got the choke city reference...or the humor in this place has fizzled out badly...

I'm pretty sure every Houstonian over the age of 20 knows the reference. But yeah, the humor probably has fizzled out for the next few days.

FR0497
01-01-2013, 05:25 PM
This team has a great chance to revive Clutch City in Houston.

DX-TEX
01-01-2013, 05:33 PM
Rudy t! Rudy t! Rudy t!

HTown2ATX
01-02-2013, 09:32 AM
This Texans team doesn't have half the balls that the Rockets had in their peak! Couldn't hold their collective jocks. They need personalities with the abilities that go along with them translated on the football field as a Mad Max, Mario Ellie and his Kiss of Death, Dream, etc, etc

Instead we have a Yao at QB (always "almost there" never quite making it) and a T-Mac at head coach "It's all on me"........ :rolleyes:

:gun:

Would love to be wrong....but this is what we have seen so far if you peak over the rim of the rose colored glasses.

Texan_Touchdown
01-02-2013, 01:44 PM
There's only one way to fix this and that's to beat the crap out of the Bengals sat.

Perki-Perk
01-02-2013, 01:48 PM
This Texans team doesn't have half the balls that the Rockets had in their peak! Couldn't hold their collective jocks. They need personalities with the abilities that go along with them translated on the football field as a Mad Max, Mario Ellie and his Kiss of Death, Dream, etc, etc

Instead we have a Yao at QB (always "almost there" never quite making it) and a T-Mac at head coach "It's all on me"........ :rolleyes:

:gun:

Would love to be wrong....but this is what we have seen so far if you peak over the rim of the rose colored glasses.

Watt is our Hakeem, but unfortunately Mad Max has been on the IR since week 5 and our Mario Ellie is all gimped out right now.