PDA

View Full Version : Injuries After the Colts and Before the Bengals

CloakNNNdagger
12-31-2012, 04:49 PM
Per Kubiak.

Sharpton re-injured his hip. (left game Sunday)

Dobbins re-injured his shoulder. (left Game Sunday)

Reed groin sore/tight up until game time. Will he play this Saturday?.......We'll just have to see.......he (Reed) says if he can walk, he will play.

OD banged up (hamstring)......he's a vet......he'll be out there.

gwallaia
12-31-2012, 04:57 PM
Count me among the injured. I was feeling fine before the game but now feel like crap.

Mr teX
12-31-2012, 05:19 PM
In mention about some injured pride?

Thorn
12-31-2012, 07:14 PM
Count me among the injured. I was feeling fine before the game but now feel like crap.

I know what you mean. I'm glad we're in the playoffs and all that. And it's great we are there considering the Texans history. But this years playoffs just seem anticlimactic.

Hervoyel
12-31-2012, 08:16 PM
53 heartbeats M.I.A.

CloakNNNdagger
01-02-2013, 03:42 PM
After Tuesday's practice from HT.com:

Head Coach Gary Kubiak

(on the team’s health in practice today) “I’m not going to be giving a health report today. I think the first time we have to give one is sometime this evening. So I’m following protocol, so no injury reports from me.”

(on CB Alan Ball’s status) “He’s doing good. He’s doing really good. Our expectation is if he holds up all week he’ll be ready to go. We were shooting toward this week the whole time.”

(on how important it would be to have CB Alan Ball back) “It’d very important, if he’s ready to go. He’s probably as good a special teams player as we’ve had all year, went in and played extremely well in nickel and played the corner position. We just feel very fortunate that he’s got a chance to come back and help us this week. That’s a big piece we’ve been waiting to get back.”

(on what CB Alan Ball’s role will be if he returns) “We’ll see. We’ll see how the week goes. I think it’s too quick to make a decision on something like that. He could become very much involved or it could be just more special teams. It kind of depends on how he holds up throughout the course of the week.”

(on OLB Brooks Reed) “He did a little bit. We’re pretty light today. It’s been 48 hours since we played. We’re heading in the right direction.”

Even though injury report should have been available by now........not officially posted.

CloakNNNdagger
01-03-2013, 11:27 PM
Caldwell and Dobbins have still not practiced.

Reed, OD and Ball have only participated "limited"

mokalus
01-04-2013, 04:07 PM
Dobbins now on IR. Oh dear.

Texans_Chick
01-04-2013, 04:11 PM
Dobbins now on IR. Oh dear.

The Houston Texans have signed the following player to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad: Cameron Collins ILB 6-2 241 23 R Oregon State

Had a feeling Dobbins was done. Interesting to see what the run game will look like no Dobbins/Sharpton.

TheMatrix31
01-04-2013, 04:33 PM
No Dobbins....fudge.

76Texan
01-04-2013, 04:34 PM
The Houston Texans have signed the following player to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad: Cameron Collins ILB 6-2 241 23 R Oregon State

Had a feeling Dobbins was done. Interesting to see what the run game will look like no Dobbins/Sharpton.

I just hope that Rudd doesn't follow suit.

Maybe Alexander can bring fresh legs; he wasn't bad during the time he saw the field.

Texans_Chick
01-04-2013, 04:36 PM
I just hope that Rudd doesn't follow suit.

Maybe Alexander can bring fresh legs; he wasn't bad during the time he saw the field.

LZ was optimistic about Ruud. Many Saints fans liked and were surprised that he was gone.

Wade is gonna have to witchcraft a lot. I'm guessing they go with one ILB a lot, and take their chances against run.

76Texan
01-04-2013, 04:44 PM
LZ was optimistic about Ruud. Many Saints fans liked and were surprised that he was gone.

Wade is gonna have to witchcraft a lot. I'm guessing they go with one ILB a lot, and take their chances against run.

He just hasn't seen many snaps in a game for quite a while.

Texans_Chick
01-04-2013, 04:47 PM
He just hasn't seen many snaps in a game for quite a while.

Optimist's point of view? Hard, smart worker....fresh legs!!!! /there's worse theories.

CloakNNNdagger
01-04-2013, 05:02 PM
Caldwell also didn't practice today, and is doubtful for the game.
Besides Dobbins being out, everyone else is listed as probable.
Reed has still not posted a single "full" practice.

DX-TEX
01-04-2013, 07:03 PM
We are soooooo doomed

TEXANRED
01-04-2013, 07:42 PM
How is it all our ILB go on IR except Brady James, the worst ILB to ever play the game. Jay Foreman thinks James sux.

CloakNNNdagger
01-04-2013, 07:54 PM
How is it all our ILB go on IR except Brady James, the worst ILB to ever play the game. Jay Foreman thinks James sux.

Whatever happened to Jesse Nading? He seems to have fallen off the face of the earth!

TEXANRED
01-04-2013, 08:23 PM
Whatever happened to Jesse Nading? He seems to have fallen off the face of the earth!

I forgot all about Nading.

MEGA SWATT
01-04-2013, 09:11 PM
No Dobbins....fudge.
crap:smiliepalm:

CloakNNNdagger
01-05-2013, 02:58 PM
RB BenJarvus Green-Ellis is basically the Bengals running game. He hurt a hamstring in pregame warm-ups last Sunday and sat out the game. Green-Ellis rejoined the team in practice on a limited basis throughout the week. He says he's confident his rehab will let him return to his ole self. But I wouldn't expect him to return for any 100 yd game. S Chris Crocker (thigh) started out at limited on Wednesday, and has not practiced since and is listed as doubtful. If he does manage to play in this game, it should be with a black and orange striped cane.