PDA

View Full Version : Return of McCain and Ball????

cj5776
12-31-2012, 02:24 PM
Any word on when Ball and McCain are returning?

People forget that when they last played the Texans were 11-1. I'm not saying they can cure everything but two of the biggest problems of this team happen to be their strengths, ST coverage and taking away the big pass play.

rmartin65
12-31-2012, 02:29 PM
I liked the thread about needing a bowl movement better.

I think the team might be constipated. They look slow, uncomfortable. Get them some laxatives damnit!

CloakNNNdagger
12-31-2012, 03:01 PM
I'm getting more and more the feeling that Ball is following the course of MJD.

McCain is not eligible until the SuperBowl (even if game ready, which would be a big????)........and looks most likely not THIS year's SuperBowl.:kitten:

cj5776
12-31-2012, 03:25 PM
I'm getting more and more the feeling that Ball is following the course of MJD.

McCain is not eligible until the SuperBowl (even if game ready, which would be a big????)........and looks most likely not THIS year's SuperBowl.:kitten:

So are you saying Ball will probably not play this season? I thought he practiced some last week

cj5776
12-31-2012, 03:28 PM
I liked the thread about needing a bowl movement better.

I think the team might be constipated. They look slow, uncomfortable. Get them some laxatives damnit!

I got tired of diarrhea jokes, it appears most people can not handle toliet humor and still talk football

CloakNNNdagger
12-31-2012, 03:30 PM
So are you saying Ball will probably not play this season? I thought he practiced some last week

He has not practiced since Week 12. He's looking much like MJD's denied Lisfanc that has finally been confirmed as such with the need for surgery.

cj5776
12-31-2012, 03:36 PM
He has not practiced since Week 12. He's looking much like MJD's denied Lisfanc that has finally been confirmed as such with the need for surgery.

Did they not put him on IR because they had hoped he would return? I guess they were being a little overly optimistic.

CloakNNNdagger
12-31-2012, 03:40 PM
Did they not put him on IR because they had hoped he would return? I guess they were being a little overly optimistic.

That was McCain (who I stated would not be eligible to return until SuperBowl week)..........Ball's just taking up a roster spot.