PDA

View Full Version : We will have a great playoff!!

Atl Cav
12-31-2012, 12:47 PM
I think the team is better off playing a team they can handle on Saturday, as opposed to sitting on their posteriors awaiting New England or Denver.
I like playing Denver first, as we know we can beat them.
I am an optimist, to be sure, but if everyone shows up for the next three weeks we can end up in the Super Bowl!!!!

thunderkyss
12-31-2012, 12:50 PM
I think the team is better off playing a team they can handle on Saturday...

I'd love to hear your take on why the Cincinnati Bengals are a team we can handle. They have the fiercest pass rush in the league. If anybody could stop our run game, I would have said it was them.... little did I know New England could & Minnesota could.

But the Bengals D is no joke. They will stump our OL & harrass Matt all day. Andre will have hell getting open.

If we win this game, Kubiak will have to coach a better game than he ever has in his whole career.

What are the odds?

Dishman
12-31-2012, 12:51 PM
WTF?:headhurts:

mridge01
12-31-2012, 12:59 PM
I think the team is better off playing a team they can handle on Saturday, as opposed to sitting on their posteriors awaiting New England or Denver.
I am an optimist, to be sure, but if everyone shows up for the next three weeks we can end up in the Super Bowl!!!!

Why is this so hard to understand? If the Texans win they are going to Foxboro.

HTown2ATX
12-31-2012, 01:03 PM
The Bengals have the next best thing to JJ Watt on their D line and their D line is nasty!! Their D altogether is good and their offense is only getting better. Let's face it, we made Ponder look like Joe Montana.....Dalton > Ponder so this could get ugly.

Also, we would be going to play the Pats next IF we beat Cincy but either way....NE or DEN right now would prison **** the Texans like the little lambs to the slaughter they are.

Atl Cav
12-31-2012, 01:08 PM
I'd love to hear your take on why the Cincinnati Bengals are a team we can handle. They have the fiercest pass rush in the league. If anybody could stop our run game, I would have said it was them.... little did I know New England could & Minnesota could.

But the Bengals D is no joke. They will stump our OL & harrass Matt all day. Andre will have hell getting open.

If we win this game, Kubiak will have to coach a better game than he ever has in his whole career.

What are the odds?

Good points, Fiddler...but I have been watching a team that looked too afraid fo its own shadow. I think we will see a team come out with more of a devil may care attitude. I think they will perform better with a chip on their shoulder.

Carr Bombed
12-31-2012, 01:09 PM
Also, we would be going to play the Pats next IF we beat Cincy but either way....NE or DEN right now would prison **** the Texans

Reminds me of American History X, I wonder how many stiches the Texans are gonna need?

Atl Cav
12-31-2012, 01:10 PM

Sorry. My mistake.

Double Barrel
12-31-2012, 01:10 PM
The Texans have shown that they are not a team determined to win, even when spotted two games and a very great motiving reason.

Now they've got tails-between-the-legs syndrome and have to face a Bengals team who is playing hot and will be screaming for vengeance.

I just hope the Texans go down swinging instead of giving us milquetoast performances like they've been trending for weeks now. It's embarassing.

Tailgate
12-31-2012, 01:16 PM
Face it... WE COMPLETELY BLEW IT! I still cannot believe that this happened.

thunderkyss
12-31-2012, 01:35 PM
Good points, Fiddler...but I have been watching a team that looked too afraid fo its own shadow. I think we will see a team come out with more of a devil may care attitude. I think they will perform better with a chip on their shoulder.

I hope you're talking about the Texans with the devil may care attitude.

I can see that happening. I think that's the approach Kubiak told the guys to play with in Baltimore last season. Which led to Tj throwing three picks & the infamous Jj muff.

But the Bengals are more like the Texans. Stout defense & ball control offense with big play ability. I think Kubiak will stick with his offense & try to beat the Bengals at their own game.... which is our game.

I also don't feel good about Kubiak deciding to open up the offense in the play offs. If that's who we've been trying to be all season, I'd be all for it. But to try to flip the switch & go from Gary-ball to techmo bowl.... I think it will get real ugly just like it did in Baltimore.

Thorn
12-31-2012, 01:39 PM
Texans should beat the Bengals. Should. Doesn't mean they will, just that they should. But given the current circumstances anyone thinking we'll win any games past this is high on kool-aid.

Trap_Star
12-31-2012, 01:39 PM
F that ****, at this point I just hope and pray watt doesn't tear anything.

michaelm
12-31-2012, 01:48 PM
Sorry, anybody who thinks the Texans will win on Saturday is not paying attention.

CloakNNNdagger
12-31-2012, 01:49 PM
Since unipedal-challenged Schaub is unable to quickly move to avoid the rush, anticipating Cincinnati's infamous rush, the coaching staff will be working with Schaub all week with 2 specific drills:

http://www.projectself.org/main/st/be/img/BE_Stage13_f01.gif

Perki-Perk
12-31-2012, 01:50 PM
Texans should beat the Bengals. Should. Doesn't mean they will, just that they should. But given the current circumstances anyone thinking we'll win any games past this is high on kool-aid.

And that Kool-aid has mold floating in it at this point. Time to whip up a new batch...

Hmm...new Kool-aid on Saturday? The only way I will have any confidence in my beloved Texans is if they come out and absolutely man handle the Bengals in a flawlessly executed game. We can not leave this game with a bunch of question marks or we might as well start looking at who will be available in the draft.

thunderkyss
12-31-2012, 01:52 PM

Why do we think the Texans should beat the Bengals. The Bengals is a better, more balanced, rounded team than the Colts. If the Colts is the better team in the AFC South, the Bengals is definitely a better team in the AFC.

& I truly believe that. I believe the Bengals are playing better than the Texans now. For the Texans to win, they'll have to do something they haven't done in 9 weeks.

I don't know about you, but I'm down to hope. I've got nothing to make me believe the Texans are getting it together & will be able to put together enough good plays to get into the endzone 1 time, much less win the game.

If the Texans win Saturday, I will be pleasantly surprised. The wife & I will do our part. We'll be in Section 609 screaming like banshees & doing the wave. But it's all hope & a prayer now. I don't think we should beat the Bengals.

thunderkyss
12-31-2012, 01:54 PM
And that Kool-aid has mold floating in it at this point. Time to whip up a new batch...

Hmm...new Kool-aid on Saturday? The only way I will have any confidence in my beloved Texans is if they come out and absolutely man handle the Bengals in a flawlessly executed game. We can not leave this game with a bunch of question marks or we might as well start looking at who will be available in the draft.

You're in trouble then. If the Texans win, it will not be by imposing our will on the Bengals. We're going to grind out a win if anything. Shane Graham will most likely lead the team in scoring.

Think about that.

Hervoyel
12-31-2012, 01:58 PM
The Texans have shown that they are not a team determined to win, even when spotted two games and a very great motiving reason.

Now they've got tails-between-the-legs syndrome and have to face a Bengals team who is playing hot and will be screaming for vengeance.

I just hope the Texans go down swinging instead of giving us milquetoast performances like they've been trending for weeks now. It's embarassing.

I don't. I hope they go down sucking their thumbs and crying for momma. If they're going to screw the pooch they might as well finish the job and go down playing like the worthless losers they've become. A valiant effort in a no-holds-barred shootout will do nothing but reinforce the idea that the situation isn't all that bad. It is bad and I want that on display this weekend if a loss is in the cards. I want some Texans players walking off that field to the sound of a fanbase digging deep down in their gut to boo them if they can't beat the Bengals.

That gaudy regular season record over a variety of tomato-cans-and-also-rans might otherwise cloud the facts. Regular season record aside this year the Texans took a step back in the heart department along with a variety of statistical categories.

MEGA SWATT
12-31-2012, 01:59 PM
I think each side has some points in their favor:

Houston is the home team
Cinci has late season momentum

these 2 cancel out.

It will be a close game. If Matt Schaub can stumble into a great pass in stride to AJ for a quick touch down instead of 3 and out or worse, a pick - this will pump up the defense and give them the extra will to fight.

Should they win, it's going to take a miracle to win the next game:fingergun:

Trap_Star
12-31-2012, 01:59 PM

Are you or are you related to Matt Schaub?

I see you joined at about the time he came from the falcons

Atl Cav....he came from Atlanta(Atl) and he is Cav(Virginia Cavalier)

Say Watt
12-31-2012, 02:03 PM

Great detective work.

jaayteetx
12-31-2012, 02:05 PM
No...no, we won't. One and done, this team has so disappointed me. Great teams take advantage of opportunities presented to them. When this team had those opportunities, they crumbled. I hope I'm wrong but everything my eyes have been seeing the last month tells me otherwise.

ajohnson80
12-31-2012, 02:18 PM
The Texans have never lost a home playoff game or a playoff game against the Bengals. lol I'm just trying to find some positives.:kitten:

bckey
12-31-2012, 02:50 PM
I don't. I hope they go down sucking their thumbs and crying for momma. If they're going to screw the pooch they might as well finish the job and go down playing like the worthless losers they've become. A valiant effort in a no-holds-barred shootout will do nothing but reinforce the idea that the situation isn't all that bad. It is bad and I want that on display this weekend if a loss is in the cards. I want some Texans players walking off that field to the sound of a fanbase digging deep down in their gut to boo them if they can't beat the Bengals.

That gaudy regular season record over a variety of tomato-cans-and-also-rans might otherwise cloud the facts. Regular season record aside this year the Texans took a step back in the heart department along with a variety of statistical categories.

This is how I feel also. If they are going to lose might as well get blown out so the spotlight will shine very brightly on them where even McNair can't sugar coat it. Maybe just maybe McNair would finally see Kubiak is not head coaching material. I doubt it though. As long as Reliant keeps selling out he will keep sending "Kubes" and his "kids" out on the field. The Houston Paper Tigers.

SheTexan
12-31-2012, 06:37 PM
WoooHoooo!! I lOVE a good defensive game, if that is what we're heading into! It will come down to who wins the turnover race! Maybe JJ will get another TD!! :swatter:

EllisUnit
12-31-2012, 06:51 PM
We will beat cincy and shock the pats. Book it ;)

i'm for serious

Goatcheese
12-31-2012, 06:55 PM
Don't mind the doom and gloom crowd. They get all fired up and **** all over the place after every loss.

By the weekend, they'll forget that they think the Texans are horrible and act shocked when they don't play a perfect game.

You get used to it after a while.

:heart:

srrono
12-31-2012, 07:19 PM
I like everyone else here wanted #1 seed for HOU but that didn't work out. Today I was thinking that as bad as HOU has been playing they need a confidence game before playing the likes of NE or DEN. Don't get me wrong CIN will come in and beat HOU if they play like they have been playing, but If HOU can dominate CIN here at home that could be the medicine this team needs. The team moral has to be shot right now so they need a good win before they face NE again.

handswarmer
12-31-2012, 07:48 PM
Texans will be in for a fight on Saturday. Cincy will bring it.

DX-TEX
12-31-2012, 07:52 PM

We are used to it! Schaub can cower like no other!!

BullNation4Life
12-31-2012, 07:58 PM
Reminds me of American History X, I wonder how many stiches the Texans are gonna need?

damn....

BullNation4Life
12-31-2012, 07:59 PM

i'm for serious

Hey bartender! I'll have what he ^^^^^^ is having....

handswarmer
12-31-2012, 08:12 PM
We are used to it! Schaub can cower like no other!!

We play Cincy twice a year- always a close game- this years opener notwhithstanding

Marvin always has his team ready to play

EllisUnit
12-31-2012, 08:34 PM
We play Cincy twice a year- always a close game- this years opener notwhithstanding

Marvin always has his team ready to play

Thanks for stopping by, your team has enough problems of its own to be worrying about ours.

Whew I'm a little buzzed

handswarmer
12-31-2012, 08:53 PM
Thanks for stopping by, your team has enough problems of its own to be worrying about ours.

Whew I'm a little buzzed

Ha ha, I've never shied away from my teams problems...but quickly trying to point out my teams, you ignore your own.

I merely stated that Cincy is for real...

Marcus
12-31-2012, 09:22 PM
Like someone else said, F this sh!t.

And I mean . . . F . This . Sh!t

I can only take so much aggravation and frustration for one season, and I'm not even going to watch the game. I said it yesterday, and I'm saying it today . . I'm not watching. Even if they do scrape out a win, that only means it'll be an embarrassment next week.

It's over. Done. Bring on the draft.

It really pisses me off that I'm actually a fan of this team. I wish i could turn it off like a switch, but it doesnt work that way. And because of that, its like as if I'm condemned. And because of that, I can't watch any other football game, like these bowl games that are on right now, and enjoy them as they are meant to be enjoyed.

F . THIS . SH!T.

Honoring Earl 34
12-31-2012, 09:34 PM
I don't think the Texans have it in them to get a chip on their shoulder but if they could , now is the time . Nobody thinks the Texans are going to beat the Bengals . If they do win , there's more people wanting to see Bud Adams in a swimsuit calender than those who thing think they'll beat the Patriots . The Texans have no credibility . :pinned:

Dishman
12-31-2012, 09:41 PM
Ha ha, I've never shied away from my teams problems...but quickly trying to point out my teams, you ignore your own.

I merely stated that Cincy is for real...

Seeing as how us Texans fans are having a crisis of confidence over our QB I'm real interested on your own take of Flacco and Schaub.

bckey
12-31-2012, 09:41 PM

I can only take so much aggravation and frustration for one season, and I'm not even going to watch the game. I said it yesterday, and I'm saying it today . . I'm not watching. Even if they do scrape out a win, that only means it'll be an embarrassment next week.

It really pisses me off that I'm actually a fan of this team. I wish i could turn it off like a switch, but it doesnt work that way. And because of that, its like as if I'm condemned. And because of that, I can't watch any other football game, like these bowl games that are on right now, and enjoy them as they are meant to be enjoyed.

F . THIS . SH!T.

I feel the same way Marcus. It was a real "punch in the gut" watching the Texans piss the #1 seed away. It is an even worse feeling thinking about next year and how nothing will change. Nobody will take the Texans seriously anymore. They have become the most badly talked about 12-4 team that I can ever remember. Turn on the radio, tv or newspaper and they are the joke of the playoffs.

Marcus
12-31-2012, 09:43 PM
I don't think the Texans have it in them to get a chip on their shoulder but if they could , now is the time . Nobody thinks the Texans are going to beat the Bengals . If they do win , there's more people wanting to see Bud Adams in a swimsuit calender than those who thing think they'll beat the Patriots . The Texans have no credibility . :pinned:

:headhurts: um..thanks for that . . I . . really . . . needed . . that.

Thorn
12-31-2012, 09:53 PM

i'm for serious

I want nothing more than for this to happen. I really do. I can only wish I had your faith. Don't lose it. It's good for the rest of us to see it.

Steal Your Face
12-31-2012, 10:37 PM
You're in trouble then. If the Texans win, it will not be by imposing our will on the Bengals. We're going to grind out a win if anything. Shane Graham will most likely lead the team in scoring.

Think about that.

I dont care who leads the team in scoring. As long as we win and make a run, I wont care if Graham leads the team in scoring throughout the playoffs.

MEGA SWATT
12-31-2012, 11:28 PM

I don't doubt that but.......speaking about the last game - are they that good or does it have more to do with the ravens losing their mojo?

thunderkyss
12-31-2012, 11:28 PM
I dont care who leads the team in scoring. As long as we win and make a run, I wont care if Graham leads the team in scoring throughout the playoffs.

As long as we win.

Premier
01-01-2013, 02:22 AM

lol yea, a trip to the superbowl means beating both brady and peyton on the road.

had we taken care of business, we would have welcomed the lowest winning seed of the ravens/colts/bengals in the division round. in the process, it would have forced a matchup of peyton and brady in the division round.. then had we won our division game, a game at reliant vs peyton/brady was awaiting us in the championship game...

Norg
01-01-2013, 02:31 AM
in the players mind this is the div round and next round vs the pats is the AFC championship !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan
01-01-2013, 02:36 AM
This thread, our team, and everything else is just really depressing right now.

powda
01-01-2013, 03:51 AM
I've scheduled a doctor's appointment Monday morning for anti-deppresants. I have to beat the rush. I've also learned how to tie a hangman's noose. It's gonna be ugly. Aj Green is going to ass handle us. This sucks.

Textan
01-01-2013, 05:36 AM
Cincinnati has won their last three. They ride into the play offs peaking at the perfect time. The Texans go into the play offs beaten, broken, and lacking confidence.
I'd be pleasantly surprised to see the Texans rise to the occasion, but given their recent performances, I won't hold my breath........
I'll still watch.

hradhak
01-01-2013, 07:14 AM
Texans can win this game. But they need to get their mojo back from the early season. This Texans team can beat anybody. The first 12 games they pretty much did. And the last 4 they just beat themselves.

We are more talented than anyone else in the league. Just come out and win for Christ's sake.

Hookem Horns
01-01-2013, 09:52 AM

Hulk 75 all over again?

coltfan123
01-01-2013, 11:43 AM
This thread, our team, and everything else is just really depressing right now.

and i was shuned for saying same thing...look I understand things are looking bad but anything can happen in the playoffs there has been times teams have stumbled into the playoffs..and then won it all..I believe the texans are looking themselfs in the mirror right now.. and i beleive texans will not only win satuday but embarras the bengals. look at the bright side.

You got to see tony romo cry on national tv and miss playoffs again that should make your season right there..

TheIronDuke
01-01-2013, 12:02 PM
and i was shuned for saying same thing...look I understand things are looking bad but anything can happen in the playoffs there has been times teams have stumbled into the playoffs..and then won it all..I believe the texans are looking themselfs in the mirror right now.. and i beleive texans will not only win satuday but embarras the bengals. look at the bright side.

You got to see tony romo cry on national tv and miss playoffs again that should make your season right there..

Omg you weren't "shunned" you started a freaking thread in the middle of the game saying this board depresses you. Then you say you're a Texans fan and won't grasp the fact that your username says you're a Colts fan. Change your username if you're not a Colts fan. You cannot be a Texans and Colts fan, that is a fact.

powda
01-01-2013, 12:09 PM
You cannot be a Texans and Colts fan, that is a fact.

I second that motion. It's like saying your a bears fan and a packers fan. Just no bueno no matter how you spin it...unless your a colt mccoy fan(?)

Hookem Horns
01-01-2013, 12:10 PM
Omg you weren't "shunned" you started a freaking thread in the middle of the game saying this board depresses you. Then you say you're a Texans fan and won't grasp the fact that your username says you're a Colts fan. Change your username if you're not a Colts fan. You cannot be a Texans and Colts fan, that is a fact.

Maybe he is Colt McCoy fan?

coltfan123
01-01-2013, 12:16 PM
Maybe he is Colt McCoy fan?

nah just was raised in both citys..and love the colts..and i really admire the chracter of some of the texans players.. andre johnson is a role model of mine. but dont recall there being a rule of what team you root for.

EllisUnit
01-01-2013, 12:24 PM
I want nothing more than for this to happen. I really do. I can only wish I had your faith. Don't lose it. It's good for the rest of us to see it.

Read below my name man :) will never lose it, now i do agree the coaching has sucked really bad, Matt Schaub is playing like David Carrs boyfriend, and the defense has looked like oak farms butter at times lately.

BUT even with all that seeing this team take the field every game is still special to me every single time, i get that deep down feeling and feel at peace (at first haha)

So i will continue to go into every game believeing we will win, regardless of what the match up looks like.

ALSO i really do feel we will handily beat Cincy and go into New England and come out with a W.

badboy
01-01-2013, 01:10 PM
I am an optimist, to be sure, but if everyone shows up for the next three weeks we can end up in the Super Bowl!!!!Hope you are correct but I disagree. I will compare to a boxer or MMA fighter. If you miss something and get clocked or submitted and are healthy, get back into another match quickly. If you are shell shocked and neither the fighter nor the coaches have a clue to keep you in the match, you need some time off. Shake it off and get your "s" together. Nothing is working for Houston and I think another week would allow Newton, Brooks and other nicked up guy to get more healthy. I see nothing that tells me Texans will win. I will be rooting but not a bit optimistic.

TheRealJoker
01-01-2013, 02:12 PM
We will win until proven otherwise!!!

handswarmer
01-01-2013, 05:29 PM
I don't doubt that but.......speaking about the last game - are they that good or does it have more to do with the ravens losing their mojo?

Ravns starters didn't play more than 2 series on both sides of the ball. Everyone rested. Flacco threw 8 passes, Rice had carries. Dalton played a little longer going 10/15- Gradkowski came in in the 2nd

Both teams wanted win- but rest their players. They both tried to win with their 2nd string. It was actually an entertaining game- like the 3rd pre-season game.

C Madd
01-01-2013, 05:42 PM

http://i.imgur.com/pKnRM.gif

Grungo_Taco
01-01-2013, 05:55 PM

The Texans turning his boat around is not completely out of the realm of possibilities. Yes we are SO SO SO terrible right now. But, maybe.. just maybe.... 15+ players step up in a gargantuan way & we can make a postseason run. If I were to give a percentage chance of this happening.. 7%.

Ryan
01-01-2013, 09:11 PM
Only way this season would be considered successful to me is if we go into New England and win. Anything else is a total failure and we just made a lateral move.

I think many of us a few years ago would have easily taken this team right now as it pertains to having a perennial playoff team, but man once you finally get the taste of the postseason you just want so much more. I've seen too many good things from this team to just settle for losing in the playoffs year after year.

badboy
01-01-2013, 09:21 PM
I keep thinking "6th seed Rockets 1994-95 Champions." sigh

C Madd
01-01-2013, 11:35 PM
I keep thinking "6th seed Rockets 1994-95 Champions." sigh

Would be nice to see the Texans Clutch City the **** out of this year's playoffs. Hell, bring in Rudy T for the games. Bring back "never underestimate the heart of a champion" and "Believe it!" Whatever it takes to motivate this team to a championship.

Norg
01-02-2013, 12:44 AM
if u think about it

Ciny
Indy
ravens
texans

we are prob the only team out of that bunch that stands any chance aganist NE and DEnver

its up to us to dethrone the two greats no one else really stands a chance

Ryan
01-02-2013, 12:55 AM
if u think about it

Ciny
Indy
ravens
texans

we are prob the only team out of that bunch that stands any chance aganist NE and DEnver

We had a chance for the two greats to eliminate each other in the divisional round but screwed the pooch against the Vikes at home and Indy. Indy will be our main rival for years to come but once this "Chuckstrong" stuff runs its course they are no better than an 8-8 or 9-7 team to me(for the next year or two). That was not really the point of what I was trying to say though, which is that I don't think we really stand a chance to eliminate both of the top dogs in their places. I've had too much to drink.

TexanSam
01-02-2013, 06:33 AM
if u think about it

Ciny
Indy
ravens
texans

I don't see how we have any better chance than Indy, Cincy, or Baltimore to beat either of those teams.

Thorn
01-02-2013, 07:26 AM
nah just was raised in both citys..and love the colts..and i really admire the chracter of some of the texans players.. andre johnson is a role model of mine. but dont recall there being a rule of what team you root for.

There is no such rule except in peoples heads. You can root for both teams if you like. Just keep in mind you are going to get some flak for it. Accept that, and you'll be fine.

NitroGSXR
01-02-2013, 08:24 AM
I'm on. It's going to be epic. Like the video below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GA8z7f7a2Pk

handswarmer
01-02-2013, 11:05 AM
if u think about it

Ciny
Indy
ravens
texans

You sure do because that was a stellar display of football against NE on primetime....weehaw!

Double Barrel
01-02-2013, 11:39 AM

F . THIS . SH!T.

I feel your pain, Marcus. I really do. Birds of a feather and all that stuff, long suffering Houston football fans can only relate.

But, I guess I'm a masochist at heart, because I cannot not watch the game. I'll even be dressed in Texans gear (like it matters), but no way could I avoid it.

lol yea, a trip to the superbowl means beating both brady and peyton on the road.

had we taken care of business, we would have welcomed the lowest winning seed of the ravens/colts/bengals in the division round. in the process, it would have forced a matchup of peyton and brady in the division round.. then had we won our division game, a game at reliant vs peyton/brady was awaiting us in the championship game...

That's what is really soul-crushing. We just needed a .500 performance over the last two games, one against a team that we've already beaten.

It was the best chance at a potential Super Bowl run. Just two home game wins to make it after a week to get ready. We'd only have to face either Manning or Brady, but not both in the same post-season. It was still an uphill battle, all things considered, but nothing like the gauntlet they have in front of them now.

You should read more:

Rules for being a true fan (http://proxy.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/020227)

Honestly, I just can't understand it. You cannot root for two teams at the same time. You cannot hedge your bets. You cannot unconditionally love two teams at the same time, when there's a remote chance that they might go head-to-head some day.

:howdy:

Mr teX
01-02-2013, 12:19 PM
I'm on. It's going to be epic. Like the video below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GA8z7f7a2Pk

If the team comes out and they've got this fruity, pink tutu, sugar in your tank ass **** on thier minds.....i'll just hope we don't get blown off the field at that point.

76Texan
01-02-2013, 12:21 PM
You sure do because that was a stellar display of football against NE on primetime....weehaw!

We just need to beat the Pats and we can be home-free.
The Ravens are going to take care of the Broncos for us, now aren't they? :)

NitroGSXR
01-02-2013, 12:24 PM
...If the team comes out and they've got this fruity, pink tutu, sugar in your tank ass **** on thier minds.....

That's none of my business. Just as long as we win! GO TEXANS!

It's the PLAYYYYYYYYYOFFFS, people! Anything goes!!!

Texan_Touchdown
01-02-2013, 12:33 PM
I wish I could be happy right now since we're 12-4 in the plays offs, but Schuab just flat out scares me. From what I see on the game tapes he seems like he just can't stand in the pocket long enough to make the deep pass unless he's on a bootleg but then u have to re adjust your footwork and is more arm strength that he doesn't have and in the West Coast you have to have that threat of the deep pass other wise they
ll press the line of scrimmage and the run won't work.

Kubiak is a good offensive mind but other than PA CAN SOMEBODY RUN A DANG FADE/ POST/ POST CORNER AND SCHUAB ACTUALLY MAKE A ****** NFL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM DONE

thunderkyss
01-02-2013, 01:03 PM
I wish I could be happy right now since we're 12-4 in the plays offs, but Schuab just flat out scares me.

He's about to blow your mind.

Get ready for it.

Tailgate
01-03-2013, 10:20 AM
OK, usually by now I am able to put everything behind and start to get amped up for the game. Its just not happening for me right now. WTF?? This is brutal.

michaelm
01-07-2013, 03:11 PM
Sorry, anybody who thinks the Texans will win on Saturday is not paying attention.

http://www.hslda.org/courtreport/V27N4/CrowPlate.jpg

It doesn't taste nearly as bad as I expected...

handswarmer
01-07-2013, 03:24 PM
We just need to beat the Pats and we can be home-free.
The Ravens are going to take care of the Broncos for us, now aren't they? :)

ar you scared of the Broncos

thunderkyss
01-07-2013, 03:40 PM
ar you scared of the Broncos

Not at all. We want to host the AFC Championship game.

handswarmer
01-07-2013, 09:05 PM
Not at all. We want to host the AFC Championship game.

I stand a better chance of eating a Lobster roll in Bahston than eating Brisket in Houston while watching the Ravens play for the AFCC.

thunderkyss
01-07-2013, 10:17 PM
I stand a better chance of eating a Lobster roll in Bahston than eating Brisket in Houston while watching the Ravens play for the AFCC.

Well you just handle your business in Mile high, we'll take care of our end.

handswarmer
01-08-2013, 11:08 AM
Well you just handle your business in Mile high, we'll take care of our end.

I hope we do and good luck to you also.