PDA

View Full Version : Go TEXANS !!!!!!

EllisUnit
12-30-2012, 07:09 PM
We can all be down about todays, last weekend and 2 weekends before thats game, but what the hell is the point. We are in the play-offs for the 2nd srtaight year. Yeah it isnt how we wanted it to be and we didnt want to back in on a 2 game losing streak but it is what it is.

I will be here cheering for you loud and proud next weekend, and will expect a win as i do every sunday. Win or lose i cant stop loving this team.

Lets all get ready for next weekend you may be down now, but when game time approaches the excitment will begin to creep up :) !!!!

GO TEXANS !!!!!!!

hradhak
12-30-2012, 07:11 PM
We can all be down about todays, last weekend and 2 weekends before thats game, but what the hell is the point. We are in the play-offs for the 2nd srtaight year. Yeah it isnt how we wanted it to be and we didnt want to back in on a 2 game losing streak but it is what it is.

I will be here cheering for you loud and proud next weekend, and will expect a win as i do every sunday. Win or lose i cant stop loving this team.

Lets all get ready for next weekend you may be down now, but when game time approaches the excitment will begin to creep up :) !!!!

GO TEXANS !!!!!!!

I appreciate the enthusiasm. We're not the 2-14 team we used to be. This team shows that they have the ability to win. They've got to get it together. This is a franchise that hasn't been in the habit of winning and they haven't gotten that winning edge that perennial powerhouses have. We need to start developing that swagger. It is the difference between NE and us at this point. We have the talent, we need the swagger

ATXtexanfan
12-30-2012, 07:12 PM

mariowillshine15
12-30-2012, 07:13 PM
Go Texans! Let everybody count you out and then show them why they shouldn't. Show them the team that looked like the best team in the league earlier this year.

Schaub show them you don't suck. O-line show you can block. Defense show you can get stops and not get penalties. Andre and Watt just be yourselves.

Let's go!

tedr
12-30-2012, 07:14 PM
I really appreciate the enthusiasm, and next weekend I'm sure I'll be whooping and hollering like crazy, but right now it's tough...like "how many times can they rip your heart out?" tough

EllisUnit
12-30-2012, 07:16 PM
Ellis,

I really appreciate the enthusiasm, and next weekend I'm sure I'll be whooping and hollering like crazy, but right now it's tough...like "how many times can they rip your heart out?" tough

yeah its tough no doubt, but the players need a short memory and it is now a whole new season, we dont get a first round bye now but we still get to play at home and get a possible win in front of the home team. Just have to have a little faith regardless of how hard the texans make it for people to have faith.

Playoffs
Yep, playoffs time.

Bengals will be a good test.

Hopefully we get our mojo back. Or find it. Or just kick some butt.

:logo:

HJam72
Go, Texans! Go to Foxboro and Denver instead of staying in Houston...

I do appreciate the enthusiasm, though.

eriadoc
12-30-2012, 07:17 PM
This is the week that the Texans prove that little debacle against the Packers was a fluke. And the Pats. And the Vikings. And that whole Chad Henne thing. And letting Vick Ballard run all over them. And 3rd and 23. And Schaub's underthrows. And the low yards per carry all season. The Bengals are in trouble!

GO TEXANS! :texflag:

mariowillshine15
12-30-2012, 07:18 PM
Go, Texans! Go to Foxboro and Denver instead of staying in Houston...

I do appreciate the enthusiasm, though.

Look at it this way how much sweeter would it be if we went into Foxboro and Denver and won? Everybody would stfu then and have to give us respect.

HTown2ATX
12-30-2012, 07:18 PM
Dude, if you have been watching this team, you know better realistically. I hear ya, and I will watch next week and try to be excited but c'mon man....too early for this.....still need to shovel dirt on this swirling turd of a game and end of season......

EllisUnit
12-30-2012, 07:19 PM
This is the week that the Texans prove that little debacle against the Packers was a fluke. And the Pats. And the Vikings. And that whole Chad Henne thing. And letting Vick Ballard run all over them. And 3rd and 23. And Schaub's underthrows. And the low yards per carry all season. The Bengals are in trouble!

haha sarcastic enthusiasm but i feel ya. Hasnt been pretty but you never know, this all could be setting the texans up for one of the most epic play-off runs by a team to the superbowl in NFL history.

fiasco west
12-30-2012, 07:19 PM
Yep.

I have lot of faith that they can win the next game at home. One game at a time now.

Last year, about half doubted us even getting past Cincy because of our injuries. Last year...Watt stepped up, Foster stepped up big time, and everyone stepped up. Everyone needs to step up again. Prove the doubters wrong.

Texans. Give us a reason to forget about the past few weeks. Please.

EllisUnit
12-30-2012, 07:20 PM
Dude, if you have been watching this team, you know better realistically. I hear ya, and I will watch next week and try to be excited but c'mon man....too early for this.....still need to shovel dirt on this swirling turd of a game and end of season......

you mean the start of the new season :)

So much negative going on man, just trying to keep a slight slimmer of hope going is all

mariowillshine15
12-30-2012, 07:21 PM
you mean the start of the new season :)

So much negative going on man, just trying to keep a slight slimmer of hope going is all

I know i appreciate it. I rather have hope until the end then just keep thinking it's over.

eriadoc
12-30-2012, 07:24 PM
haha sarcastic enthusiasm but i feel ya. Hasnt been pretty but you never know, this all could be setting the texans up for one of the most epic play-off runs by a team to the superbowl in NFL history.

Actually, the GO TEXANS enthusiasm is sincere. But there's a difference between enthusiasm and optimism. There's a difference between hope and faith. I am enthusiastically hopeful. I am not into blind faith and optimism though.

MEGA SWATT
12-30-2012, 07:24 PM

awesome, i wish I could be as optimistic as you.......oh wait, I see what you did there.

Matt Schaub is soooo pathetic, I just can't be overly optimistic.....

fiasco west
12-30-2012, 07:27 PM
Actually, the GO TEXANS enthusiasm is sincere. But there's a difference between enthusiasm and optimism. There's a difference between hope and faith. I am enthusiastically hopeful. I am not into blind faith and optimism though.

I don't think it is that blind.

They still have the 3rd best record in the AFC even with how bad they have played.

If they once again play up to their record then we won't have much of a problem with the Bengals.

Marcus
12-30-2012, 07:30 PM
Um . . . sorry, but no.

nut
12-30-2012, 07:32 PM
So what if we crapped the bed. Let's beat the hell outa the Bungles.

EllisUnit
12-30-2012, 07:34 PM
Um . . . sorry, but no.

so ur not cheering for a win next weekend ? AJ hasnt quit on us, i dont think its right we quit on him, regardless of how much kubiak has quit on him and the team lately.

mariowillshine15
12-30-2012, 07:38 PM
so ur not cheering for a win next weekend ? AJ hasnt quit on us, i dont think its right we quit on him, regardless of how much kubiak has quit on him and the team lately.

Kubiak is just pissed he didn't get a new Denny's menu for Christmas. He had his eyes set on that Hobbit one.

Marcus
12-30-2012, 07:43 PM

Oh ok . . So if you actually think that Kubiak has quit on the team, why shouldn't I be allowed to?

Is that all you got?

EllisUnit
12-30-2012, 07:46 PM
Oh ok . . So if you actually think that Kubiak has quit on the team, why shouldn't I be allowed to?

Is that all you got?

No i dont think he has quit on the team, in 2 of the last 3 games he quit on the team by pulling the starters. Thats all i meant, and you are allowed to do what you want as a fan.

But for all AJ has done for us as a franchise i as a fan wont quit on him, even though he will never know about it, and it will make no difference.

fiasco west
12-30-2012, 07:55 PM

It's more about Kubiak.

It's about Watt. It's about Smith. It's about everyone.

I don't understand how a fan can not root for your team. Sure be angry or disappointed...but the moment you stop rooting for a team is the moment you stop being a fan of that team IMO.

If you can stick through all the Carr years you can surely stick through the years they are actually winning stuff other than another top 5 draft pick.

EllisUnit
12-30-2012, 07:58 PM
It's more about Kubiak.

It's about Watt. It's about Smith. It's about everyone.

I don't understand how a fan can not root for your team. Sure be angry or disappointed...but the moment you stop rooting for a team is the moment you stop being a fan of that team IMO.

If you can stick through all the Carr years you can surely stick through the years they are actually winning stuff other than another top 5 draft pick.

oh buddy we could go 0-16 for the next 4 years and i would still be 100% texans.

fiasco west
12-30-2012, 08:04 PM
oh buddy we could go 0-16 for the next 4 years and i would still be 100% texans.

Same here. I was just quoting you I guess and wondering how anyone could say they don't care if the Texans win or lose next week.

I don't understand that reasoning unless you want them to really lose just so you can say "Haha! I told you all Kubiak/Schaub sucked!"

I've been through all the bad years too and if the Texans weren't able to scare me off then no way they would be able to scare me off now. I don't mean to excuse the recent 2 game losing streak but really...we could be Brown fans.

qqert
12-30-2012, 08:13 PM

Marcus
12-30-2012, 08:28 PM
And I never said I would quit being a fan of the team. What I did say, was that I really don't want to watch the next game, where mostly likely the only headlines would be the crowd setting a decibel record in booing the team out of Reliant Stadium.

Bring on the draft.

mridge01
12-30-2012, 08:39 PM

GO TEXANS !!!!!!!

Meh :toropalm:

TexanBacker93
12-30-2012, 11:19 PM
It's a brand new season.

The team still wanted to win 4 in a row to end the year right.

Instead of Indianapolis, Baltimore, Denver, and whatever NFC team gets there, we'll beat Cincinnati, New England, Denver, and that same NFC team.

I'm not real high on Schaub right now and I've never been a Kubiak fan. Still, this is our team and as we go into every game I think they're going to win it.

So..

Go Texans!!!!

thunderkyss
12-31-2012, 12:03 AM
I don't think it is that blind.

They still have the 3rd best record in the AFC even with how bad they have played.

If they once again play up to their record then we won't have much of a problem with the Bengals.

But were they ever as good as their record? Many here don't believe so.

I'm already watching the game again, probably won't watch the whole thing. I originally wanted to watch our first drive, to see how/why it stalled. So far, I'm getting the feeling that many here are blowing this loss out of proportion.

We lost this game, so only the L matters. It doesn't work that way with the twelve Ws, but that's a different story.

There were some signs of improvement, there may be hope for us.

ObsiWan
12-31-2012, 01:06 AM

AJ was targeted 17 times today. That doesn't sound like Kubiak quit on AJ to me. AJ and Foster are the only reliable weapons on offense.

Schaub picked a helluva time to go into a slump.

Norg
12-31-2012, 01:09 AM
ill be at the game and watch but im not going to cheer much not worth it this week after what this team has done i expect then texans to beat cincy at home if we cant do that then we got some major problems

EllisUnit
12-31-2012, 07:37 AM
Meh :toropalm:

Yeah just don't see how it is really that bad, has the team looked bad, damn straight. But we have all seen what this team "can do" as they were doing to start the season. They can get out of the funk just as easily as they went into it IMO.

Not trying to pump rays of false sunshine people, I just know what this team is capable of and believe if we play to our ability we can win the superbowl.

2slik4u
12-31-2012, 10:45 AM

GO TEXANS !!!!!!!

Thats what Im talking about EllisUnit. MSR to you for lifting spirits.

You're right. We have a playoff game to prepare for. No matter what happens Im going to be pumped up for it.

Go Texans.

***Can someone tag Ellis for me? I have to spread it around before I can hit him apparently***