PDA

View Full Version : Broncos v Chiefs

Nawzer
12-30-2012, 04:30 PM
Let's watch the Broncos get the #1 seed.

Broncos look excellent early on. Manning sharp as usual. I think they'll be the AFC champs and I'm picking the Packers from the NFC. Should be a good Super Bowl matchup. I wouldn't mind seeing Seattle because that's an exciting team.

ziggy29
12-30-2012, 04:38 PM
Can you imagine how ugly a rematch between the Broncos and the Texans would be right now? The Texans were very fortunate to get Denver early in the season before the Broncos hit their stride, and before the Texans forgot how to play playoff-caliber football.

Nawzer
12-30-2012, 04:42 PM
Can you imagine how ugly a rematch between the Broncos and the Texans would be right now? The Texans were very fortunate to get Denver early in the season before the Broncos hit their stride, and before the Texans forgot how to play playoff-caliber football.

Yeah I agree. Texans got lucky and Schaub made some huge plays. And it's not just a Manning thing with the Broncos, their defense is as stout as any and that's bad news for any team. I think Pats v Broncos could be an epic battle.

Showtime100
12-30-2012, 04:44 PM
I feel like I've lost my storage and I'm watching the Broncos bidding against some homeless guy to see who gets my stuff.

Nawzer
12-30-2012, 04:50 PM
I feel like I've lost my storage and I'm watching the Broncos bidding against some homeless guy to see who gets my stuff.

Get used to that feeling.

Pollardized
12-30-2012, 04:54 PM
Its hard not to like the Broncos. They were an 8-8 team last year, but made the playoffs and won a playoff game. They could have easily built on that, made a few safe moves (like some other team we on here cheer for), and moved forward into this season.

Instead, they take a gamble by signing the grestest QB of our lifetime and are on the verge of being the best team in the AFC. They have a genius football mind in John Elway running the team (a starting QB who was a winner in the NFL).

And Manning just saved a TD on a fumble return.

amazing80
12-30-2012, 04:55 PM
its no better watching the Pats right now, they are dominating the dolphins

Nawzer
12-30-2012, 04:56 PM
Will Chiefs release Winston? I think we can use him on our o-line.

Nawzer
12-30-2012, 05:11 PM
Chiefs putting together a nice drive here.

devo-x
12-30-2012, 05:11 PM
Go Chiefs!

eriadoc
12-30-2012, 05:14 PM

And all you had to do was pay the bill, and you had the money for it.

Pollardized
12-30-2012, 05:19 PM
And they show the Pats 4th and goal from the 1, they go for it and score. Nice when a team plays to win.

ziggy29
12-30-2012, 05:20 PM
And they show the Pats 4th and goal from the 1, they go for it and score. Nice when a team plays to win.

When has Belichick ever NOT play to win, and when has he EVER taken the boot off of the throat of the opponent? That's a killer instinct few have attributed to Kubes. I can't stand the Brady-Belichick Pats but no one can ever accuse Belichick of playing "not to lose".

Pollardized
12-30-2012, 05:25 PM
When has Belichick ever NOT play to win, and when has he EVER taken the boot off of the throat of the opponent? That's a killer instinct few have attributed to Kubes. I can't stand the Brady-Belichick Pats but no one can ever accuse Belichick of playing "not to lose".

Yep. It's a trait I wish somone in the Texans organization had.

Showtime100
12-30-2012, 05:26 PM
And all you had to do was pay the bill, and you had the money for it.

But my financial advisor, Bob McNair, hired an accountant named Kubiak and I was cooked without even knowing I was in the pan.

Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts calling the Bronco's game:

"Manning back to pass after the Houston loss, COMPLETES the pass before the lonely ride back to Houston."

"Denver now on 2nd and 10 and after the Houston loss....they'll run it for 5 yards maoking it 3rd and 5 as the Colts celebrate the win over Houston."

Ok, maybe it's just me.....:voodoo:

Nawzer
12-30-2012, 05:27 PM
Well this game is pretty much over. Looks like Pats are handling business too.